PDA

View Full Version : Goals gone

kb72
02-01-12, 12:21 AM
Has anyone lost their goals on fashion story? I am on IPad2 and had the goals and when I went to check for ready clothes the goals were GONE! I deleted and force closed to no avail. Let me know if there is anything else to get them back.

nmishii
02-01-12, 12:28 AM
Its possible you may have accidentally tapped on something and bought it. If you are missing 25, look to see if you bought an extra slot; a lot of people have accidentally bought another slot. Or look to see if you have bought an item.

If you are unsure of what you bought, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com and they can tell you how you spent your gems.

Note that TL's policy is to not refund gems or coins, so you won't get your gems back.

kb72
02-01-12, 01:14 AM
I lost the goals not gems, all my goals disappeared.

kooky panda
02-01-12, 05:23 AM
What was the last goal you were working on? Were you still on the christmas goals, or were you doing the valentine goals?

bstyle11
02-01-12, 05:36 AM
My goals are also gone. I just recd the kissing booth so was completing the valentines day ones.

kattybell
02-01-12, 05:37 AM
My goals are also gone. I just recd the kissing booth so was completing the valentines day ones.

There aren't any other goals after the kissing booth one. Did you have ones before that, that are now gone?

bstyle11
02-01-12, 01:43 PM
So no more? Ok thanks. At least I know now why I don't have any more goals.

shakiba
02-01-12, 03:08 PM

Well, there is only one valentine goal. If u finished the "old" goals, then ur done all of ur goals!

kb72
02-01-12, 06:04 PM
I had just gotten the kissing booth and put it in the shop than goals were bye bye

immypop11
02-02-12, 03:24 AM
My goals are gone too. Kinda made the game more challenging when you had to work towards something rather than just earning money from sales :(

mcshmoos
02-02-12, 11:40 AM
My goals have gone too, I didn't get to kissing booth so not sure what's happened. Anyone got any ideas ?

DaojinWildfire
02-03-12, 01:30 PM
My goals have gone too, I didn't get to kissing booth so not sure what's happened. Anyone got any ideas ?
It shows that you do have the Kissing Booth. Check your Decorations tab for the item.