PDA

View Full Version : New content in bakery?

catgirl477
01-31-12, 09:47 PM
It's time for another poll, what new content would you like to see in bakery??
If you have any ideas please leave a comment below!

ohdiscordia
01-31-12, 10:10 PM
I love the fried ice cream idea! We could use some new ice cream flavors too, cherry vanilla for the holiday maybe? Funnel cake would be cool for the fryer too .. and I'd like to see a new window with a cute short curtain

mushroom79
02-02-12, 06:29 AM
I did not vote for the appliance. I am sick of appliances that cook only one to two types of food and collecting parts is such a pain!

sourlicorice2
02-02-12, 07:33 AM
I did not vote for the appliance. I am sick of appliances that cook only one to two types of food and collecting parts is such a pain!

Same here! Plus it would probably be constructable which I hate.

pastrychef17
02-02-12, 09:20 AM
While I don't mind building appliances, since they've released so many 1 or 2-recipe ones so recently and around the same time, I hope they take a break from any new appliances and instead release more recipes for the recent ones that both platforms have. Otherwise, it's just a waste of parts once you master the one recipe on the dehydrator, sugar coater, etc. I would like to see a shorter recipe for the sugar coater since we already have a 1-day recipe now and a longer recipe for the dehydrator since it's already got a 1-hour recipe. Actually, I'd like to see all new recipes in the future updates be only for the new appliances for awhile.

kimmy42
02-02-12, 09:38 AM
I would like an easy drink machine if they want to add a new appliance. Coin instead of constructable would be a nice break from building all the time.

MommaLouKC
02-02-12, 09:51 AM
 @ pastrychef. I agree 100%. Wish there was a "like" button for comments. 

catgirl477
02-02-12, 10:40 AM
I love the fried ice cream idea! We could use some new ice cream flavors too, cherry vanilla for the holiday maybe? Funnel cake would be cool for the fryer too .. and I'd like to see a new window with a cute short curtain

These are some good ideas, I will put them in the next poll

ohdiscordia
02-02-12, 05:24 PM
 @ pastrychef. I agree 100%. Wish there was a "like" button for comments. 

Same here, I want recipes for the appliances we already have. Especially since we are coming up on the two biggest candy holidays there are, and there is tons of possibility! Silly to have tons of appliances that makes one thing.

cappa8
02-02-12, 06:12 PM
What about a popcorn machine? Can make different favors and shapes. ��������

cappa8
02-02-12, 06:13 PM
I'd like all the items. I like variety. Isn't that the spice of life. LOL