PDA

View Full Version : New recipes for "other" appliances?

topothemuffintoya
01-31-12, 05:54 PM
Hi, just curious if there are plans for adding new recipes to appliances like the doughnut or ice cream machines? Or any of the new appliances that only came with one recipe? I have tons of theses specialty machines in storage all cooked to mastery and I'm deciding whether to sell them. Any ideas if more recipes are being considered?

bawpotter
01-31-12, 06:00 PM
Well, you definitely shouldn't sell them. A few reasons:

1. There is a chance they might make more recipes.
2. They might have recipes needed for goals.
3. It's good to have appliances available.
4. You would make SOOO little money on selling them, it is NOWHERE near worth it. (Not even like 2,000 coins.)

nmishii
01-31-12, 06:51 PM
I'm with bawpotter. I don't sell my appliances for the reasons stated.

If you decide to sell, you'll only get about 10% of what you paid.

EricasYummys
02-01-12, 06:18 PM
I hope we do get some new recipes. I would appreciate some shorter ones and some 8+ coin ones too.

dirigibl
02-01-12, 09:42 PM
New Recipe Suggestions for Single-Recipe Appliances

SUGAR COATER
1. Candied violets
2. Funnel cake with powdered sugar
3. Gumdrops

DEHYDRATOR
Dried apricots, peaches, papaya, bananas, apples, etc.

CANDY MAKER
Broaden usage beyond candy cane themed items for year round use (i.e., other types of candy--hard candies, taffy, gummy bears, etc.)

MARZIPAN MAKER
Marzipan candy themed to various holidays (Easter/Spring, Valentines, Halloween, etc.)

pbrigitte
02-02-12, 06:49 AM
I agree! I love these odd appliances and I'd be very happy to see more recipes for them.

EricasYummys
02-02-12, 04:51 PM
The candy cane maker did get a new recipe today! It's a candy cane that takes 9 hours. So hopefully there will be even more to come! Thank you TL for listening!!!!!

mimirivera
02-03-12, 07:35 AM

SUGAR COATER
1. Candied violets
3. Gumdrops

DEHYDRATOR

CANDY MAKER
Broaden usage beyond candy cane themed items for year round use (i.e., other types of candy--hard candies, taffy, gummy bears, etc.)

MARZIPAN MAKER
Marzipan candy themed to various holidays (Easter/Spring, Valentines, Halloween, etc.)

Fantastic ideas! Any of those would be great.

queentina3
02-03-12, 08:31 AM
Hi, just curious if there are plans for adding new recipes to appliances like the doughnut or ice cream machines? Or any of the new appliances that only came with one recipe? I have tons of theses specialty machines in storage all cooked to mastery and I'm deciding whether to sell them. Any ideas if more recipes are being considered?

Like others have said, you're better off keeping them and not selling them. Once I master a recipe on them, I just store them and not worry about them until another recipe comes out for it. If by chance there never is another recipe, well I'll just bypass it when I'm in that tab. LOL

SUGAR COATER
1. Candied violets
3. Gumdrops

DEHYDRATOR

CANDY MAKER

MARZIPAN MAKER

Oh, I love those ideas! Taffy sounds so yummy. My yearly trip to the cape (aka Cape Cod) I always go for the Salt Water Taffy. My number 1 thing to do is to stop and get some as soon as I go over the bridge! LOL