PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to pause my farm when on vacations?

Tiquounette
06-09-10, 10:07 AM
Hi everyone!
I was wondering if it was possible to pause my farm when I'm on vacation? I am leaving for two weeks and I probably will not be able to have an Internet access where I'm going.. So what can I do? Just leave all my fields as empty land?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Unregistered
06-09-10, 10:33 AM
If you think you could get internet access maybe just once, then you could plant quinoa -- it grows for four days, then you have four more day to harvest before it withers for a total of eight days. But maybe they need to come up with a week crop that would thereby get you two ...

-- scrappledog (S8 ID)

Unregistered
06-10-10, 09:53 AM
There currently isnt a way to pause the game. The red quinoa idea (above) is a good one, but I see people just leaving their fields un-planted while they are away from the game, that's as good as a pause, nothing will die but no income or experience points will be gained either.

DarkKnight426
06-10-10, 03:07 PM
Unfortunately if u can't pick ur crops in 2 weeks then nothing much you can do. Best option is to leave ur farm un plannted or another option is you can plant a whole bunch of tree or place animals on ur farm. Since they don't die u can leave them for 2 weeks with out worring about them going bad. But that's an expansive option and might not be worth it.