PDA

View Full Version : Please Help :(

desteni10
01-31-12, 10:47 AM
I accidently started breeding goldfish and they take 3 days. I was wondering if there is a way to cancel the breeding so I can start a different one?

kattybell
01-31-12, 10:48 AM
I don't see that option, only to speed up. It would be nice to have that option.

barleycoon
01-31-12, 10:51 AM
I accidently started breeding goldfish and they take 3 days. I was wondering if there is a way to cancel the breeding so I can start a different one?

Sorry no option currently, I'd love this option too.
(I'm not a mod/TL staff or undercover TL staff)

desteni10
01-31-12, 10:56 AM
Okay. Thank you both.

isabellas22
01-31-12, 04:55 PM
Well as I don't have pet story, I don't know how much help this will be. I have farm,bakery and city story and when ever I want to cancel something and start something else, all you have to do is double tap on the item you want to get rid of and it will ask you if you want to cancel, reply yes and it will take you back to the menu of items and you'll need to select something to takes its place. That's the way it is on the 3 games I'm playing now. I can't imagine it would be much different than these are. If that doesn't work, ask one of your nbrs and if they don't know ask the helpline @ Team Lava. I hope I've helped you some. Isabels Bakery

Rachael98
01-31-12, 04:58 PM
Unfortunately, whilst it is possible in those games, it is not currently possible in Petshop.

The Support address is support@teamlava.com and the site is support.teamlava.com.

However, they can't do much about it either.

Hopefully they'll add one in.

kooky panda
01-31-12, 06:18 PM
The suggestion of being able to cancel the nursery breeding has been send to the community Managers.