PDA

View Full Version : "Egg in the basket" goal missing in IPAD2

gdoldcat
01-31-12, 09:16 AM
I have completed the goal of "Artichoke Hearts", "Valentine Robot" and "Chocolate Pretzels".
Now I have the "Heart Steak", "Lovely Poster" and "Lovely Pancake" in my Goal List but I can't see the "Egg in the Basket":confused:.

How can I get the goal of "EGG in the Basket":confused:?? I am using the IPAD2 to play this game.

barleycoon
01-31-12, 09:19 AM
Sometimes the players have to complete other goals first before it shows. New goals show up as old ones are completed.

gdoldcat
01-31-12, 09:23 AM
Thanks barleycoon.

I understand this may happen but I'm curious that this goal is coming after which goal...because I have completed three goals but still not seeing this appear.

barleycoon
01-31-12, 09:25 AM
Thanks barleycoon.

I understand this may happen but I'm curious that this goal is coming after which goal...because I have completed three goals but still not seeing this appear.

Your very welcome, I play on IPad2 as well. Sorry wish I knew, hopefully a player will have completed to that stage and might answer for us both.

kattybell
01-31-12, 09:26 AM
I don't know if this helps, but I've noticed the titles change each time a part of the goal is done. Is it possible that it is happening like that?

pastrychef17
01-31-12, 09:51 AM
I have completed the goal of "Artichoke Hearts", "Valentine Robot" and "Chocolate Pretzels".
Now I have the "Heart Steak", "Lovely Poster" and "Lovely Pancake" in my Goal List but I can't see the "Egg in the Basket":confused:.

How can I get the goal of "EGG in the Basket":confused:?? I am using the IPAD2 to play this game.

You will get the Eggs in the Basket set of goals after you complete the goals for Heart Steak.

gdoldcat
01-31-12, 11:33 PM
Thank you, pastrychef17 