PDA

View Full Version : Making money $$$

jabattle116
01-31-12, 06:08 AM
Hello,
I would like to know why I dont make any money when im not playing Nightclub.. My club name is Enough, im on lvl 34 soon to b 35.. I hve plenty of drinks but not making my money.. Is it b/c my music stop playing?
Is there any way we can get options to have our music play for a certain amount of time? That would b very helpful.. Thnx

Stormid: jabattle116

iusedtobedigusr
01-31-12, 06:14 AM
If you remove tables and chairs, The game will not pay at all.

kooky panda
01-31-12, 06:43 AM
Your game will still play even though you music is not running. You will need to watch your game . Are people coming in to dance and walk around? Make sure you have a clear path to your dance floor and counters of drinks. You do not need alot of tables and chairs, just a few. If you can post a screen shot of your club here, we can help take a look at your club.

cr4zy_eights
01-31-12, 12:53 PM
Just curious why you need tables and chairs in nightclub when they don't sit at them to drink like they do in bakery. They stand and drink.
So it doesn't look like you need any.

cupcakes4cece
01-31-12, 05:47 PM
Weird. My nightclub makes about a million a week, and has been doing so since about level 30.

Check your counters. People can't get to them if the dance floor is right in front of them. They need regular floor to stand on to drink. If they can't drink, you won't get any money.

kooky panda
01-31-12, 06:01 PM
Just curious why you need tables and chairs in nightclub when they don't sit at them to drink like they do in bakery. They stand and drink.
So it doesn't look like you need any.
If you have no chairs for them to sit in , sometimes the people will stop to think-clock over the head- looking for a place to sit down, this will delay them in drinking and paying for the drinks.

kooky panda
01-31-12, 06:02 PM
Weird. My nightclub makes about a million a week, and has been doing so since about level 30.

Check your counters. People can't get to them if the dance floor is right in front of them. They need regular floor to stand on to drink. If they can't drink, you won't get any money.
Can you post a picture of your club so members can see your lay out??

cupcakes4cece
01-31-12, 09:41 PM
Can you post a picture of your club so members can see your lay out??

My layout is nothing special. I believe that the main thing to do is leave lost of space for the people to get where they need to go.

Here's my club at level 40:

http://forums.teamlava.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2172&stc=1&d=1328071271

violetspring21
03-12-12, 08:35 AM
Its very nice and organized! Give yourself some props- I wish I had that much space Lol.

momof2xy
03-18-12, 09:05 AM
Until yesterday I made money just fine. Haven't added or rearranged anything to my club, but unless I have it open on my ipod, I do not make money..No idea why?!?! Frustrating that it works with it open, but as soon as you put the game in the background it stops working.

kooky panda
03-18-12, 09:09 AM
Until yesterday I made money just fine. Haven't added or rearranged anything to my club, but unless I have it open on my ipod, I do not make money..No idea why?!?! Frustrating that it works with it open, but as soon as you put the game in the background it stops working.
Try restarting your device.
If still issues, what device do you play on?
what is the version of the game?(under menu-help -small number at the bottom)

momof2xy
03-18-12, 09:26 AM
Try restarting your device.
If still issues, what device do you play on?
what is the version of the game?(under menu-help -small number at the bottom)

Ipod touch NS 1.0.3

4playe
03-27-12, 06:58 PM
How do I verify that my iPod is playing??? 4playe

kooky panda
03-27-12, 07:39 PM
Ipod touch NS 1.0.3

Connect to itunes to see if you have most current version for your Ipod.
If still issues try deleting and redownloading the game.

How do I verify that my iPod is playing??? 4playe

other players cannot hear your Ipad music.

4playe
03-27-12, 10:15 PM
Why am I not able to sell some items like tile etc.

kooky panda
03-28-12, 05:02 AM
There is currently no option to sell wallcoverings or flooring.

4playe
03-28-12, 05:02 AM
Thanks

mstaylor73
04-18-12, 11:13 PM
I am having the same issue and I want someone to look at my NC and tell me what I need to change to get my drinks to sell faster. Here is the link to my nightclub. Looking for suggestions on how to get my drinks sold faster.

http://i43.tinypic.com/23lz8k0.png

Thanks,
Mstaylor73

kooky panda
04-19-12, 04:45 AM
Mstaylor

when I had my nightclub open, it always make money very slowly. How much money do you make say in an 8 hour period.
(overnight).

mstaylor73
04-19-12, 09:12 AM
I make around 8000 if that and I try to save money for expansions, but I end up purchasing decorations.

mstaylor73
04-19-12, 09:14 AM
I only make expensive drinks forgot to add that part. I do that in hopes of making money faster but its not working.

kooky panda
04-19-12, 10:27 AM
when I was playing, I was only making around 8-10,000 overnight. Alot less than the other games. Nightclub has always been very slow in selling off the drinks and making money.

mstaylor73
04-19-12, 02:18 PM
Thanks Kooky just thought it was me.

oreo1981
04-23-12, 08:39 PM
Is it normal to be level 30-32 and be sitting on 76,000 red prominades and 10,000. War and peace? Ive arranged my drinks to be close to the door but still no dice..

oreo1981
04-24-12, 06:02 AM
edit - I woke up this morning with close to around 30k in sells.. took Kooky's advice and plopped down 4 more sets of chairs with tables and it did the trick.. It sounds right, I believe I started getting slow sales when I took away chairs and tables..there is also nothing impeding the persons way since I didnt decorate much since I was cash strapped and just saving money to expand..

Also took advice of someone that said, stopping the background processes of the story games and restarting might fix if you leave the games running long enough on your phone; that fixed sales in fashion story..