PDA

View Full Version : Valentine themes

rainy846
01-30-12, 08:41 PM
Will there be a valentine farm story 2012?

pinkster73
01-30-12, 09:00 PM
DaojinWildfire said TL cannot speculate on that.

jimbobbillyray
01-30-12, 09:02 PM
I was wandering that too Pinkster...I guess great minds think alike...

jimbobbillyray
01-30-12, 09:02 PM
Oops...rainy would be the great mind...

pinkster73
01-30-12, 09:04 PM
I was all over this. I want a pink farm.

jimbobbillyray
01-30-12, 09:11 PM
It's always fun to get something new. I just wish they could push the new themes through without having to get a new app. I know keep dreaming.....

pinkster73
01-30-12, 09:13 PM
I should mention that I want a VALENTINES ANDROID VERSION

Bogiefurret
01-30-12, 10:45 PM
Ditto that would be nice. Please don't forget about android.

nmishii
01-30-12, 11:33 PM
I would also like a Valentines Android Version.

dimnd97
02-02-12, 12:06 PM
DaojinWildfire said TL cannot speculate on that.

TL cannot "speculate" on whether or not there will be a Farm Story Valentine? To "speculate" means "to think or wonder about". If they're not thinking about it by now, February 2nd, my guess would be that there will not be one. What frustrates me is that this is the only game I have time to play, yet I must download the new apps for other stories to get rid of the pop ups, icons, and billboards that appear on my Farm Story screen. I have three Valentine apps for other stories that I don't play, but it looks like I won't be getting one for the story that I do play!

pinkster73
02-02-12, 12:07 PM
TL cannot "speculate" on whether or not there will be a Farm Story Valentine? To "speculate" means "to think or wonder about". If they're not thinking about it by now, February 2nd, my guess would be that there will not be one. What frustrates me is that this is the only game I have time to play, yet I must download the new apps for other stories to get rid of the pop ups, icons, and billboards that appear on my Farm Story screen. I have three Valentine apps for other stories that I don't play, but it looks like I won't be getting one for the story that I do play!

I would say your guess is correct.