PDA

View Full Version : Just lost 25gems!

kadz1234
01-30-12, 07:03 PM
I accidentally bought another slot for 25gems which I don't really need! Tried asking for help from team lava but they said they can't do anything about it!They said to be careful next time when in fact it didn't even ask me if I really wanted to buy the slot you should at least have this option, to ask the user if they really wants to buy the thing!!!!

nmishii
01-30-12, 07:30 PM
Buying another slot is a popular gem trap. People are constantly asking for confirmation of gem purchases, but it does not appear to be a feature that will be released soon.

Sorry about the loss of your gems.

ultrafrog
01-30-12, 07:54 PM
Things like this are why I am no longer buying gems until I can be sure that gems aren't spent in ways that I don't want to.

There's no excuse for things like this, yet TL pretends like they are innocent.

barleycoon
01-30-12, 08:01 PM
I accidentally bought another slot for 25gems which I don't really need! Tried asking for help from team lava but they said they can't do anything about it!They said to be careful next time when in fact it didn't even ask me if I really wanted to buy the slot you should at least have this option, to ask the user if they really wants to buy the thing!!!!

I'm really sorry you've lost gems, TL don't refund gems accidentally used and are unable to reserve the purchase.
I know it's distressing as I've lost gems too by accident.