PDA

View Full Version : I'm so sick of having to make so many foods/drinks I've mastered for the goals.

xSnowyOwlx
01-30-12, 04:42 PM
I do realize it makes it good for early players but for crying out loud, when all my counters are full of recipes I've been mastering and I now have to serve tons of other recipes I mastered months ago, having to add counters is a pain.

Some of these recipes also don't apply to a Valentine's theme - haven't seen anything requiring the white truffles or chocolate fruit dip yet. Sure, Valentine's cookies is a no brainer but when they take 22 hours and you required more than 20 that takes a long time unless someone pays you gems for extra appliances. At 18 max, trying to master the limited time recipes while working on the goals is going to take forever.

In Restaurant the 40 lobster pisses me off.

Rachael98
01-30-12, 04:46 PM
I thought you didn't want to finish everything really soon???:confused:
Make it last...?

ultrafrog
01-30-12, 05:09 PM
You are free to clear the counters if you want to do that for aesthetic reasons.

Yes, you will "lose" out on the potential profits by throwing away those servings but look, they weren't going to clear out anyway if you continue to play. It would still takes months of not playing to clear them all out so if you are daily player you are still earning the maximum coin you can per day.

DaojinWildfire
01-31-12, 05:27 PM
You don't have to rush the mastery levels for the new recipes. Once you unlock them, they will stay in your game. If you're worried about time constraints, you can focus on finishing the goals first and mastering the unlocked recipes later.

pastrychef17
01-31-12, 05:42 PM
I do wish they had chosen different recipes for the Valentines goals than the Christmas and New Year's goals, even if they were for the same amount and time period. Instead of lobsters, it could have been BBQ Chicken or Turkey Sandwiches for 16 hours or I'd even be fine with an 8-hour recipe instead of a million 6-hour burritos again. Just for something different to make. That said, I'll be done with all the goals in another day or so and am looking forward to going back to the recipes I haven't mastered yet, especially the new ones as, design-wise, they're quite nice looking.