PDA

View Full Version : The Shoe Thread

pinkster73
01-30-12, 03:40 PM
(Sorry felicitybliss :p)

I like shoes. I have about 40 pairs of shoes. And boots. I have a thing for boots too.

yanochka
01-30-12, 03:46 PM
I love boots!!!! I probably have about 30 pairs of boots :o

atlantisonearth
01-30-12, 03:48 PM
Im sorry... Does it look like I have a LINK IN MY NAME?!

kattybell
I have lots of flats. Being tall and all. :)

ariesblu
Um, no sorry.

yanochka
01-30-12, 03:49 PM

*******No**********

iusedtobedigusr
I am Male so have exactly 1 pair Work, Snow Shoveling and all around Boots, 1 Pair sneakers to run to store, 1 pair Moccasins to walk thru house and a Pair of Sandles for when it's Hot and wear Shorts for any of the above.

atlantisonearth
Um, no sorry.

Ahh sorry. I thought I saw a user (who joined recently) with a signature and a ink...

ariesblu
01-30-12, 03:50 PM
I've been looking for comfortable yet affordable boots for a few months now, and actually got a pair for Christmas from my sis (was super excited). Right now I'm still on the lookout for more. That and more sneakers.

driftboutique
01-30-12, 04:06 PM
I have the best boots ever:

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff447/Driftboutique/210ee8a8.jpg

They are soft and buttery and pretty and comfy. I have them in black too. The black pair need resoling but they are otherwise going strong after 4+ years. I've heard of people having Fryes that are still in good shape after thirty years or more. I hope that happens to mine :)

P.S. shoes, wooooo!

pinkster73
01-30-12, 04:07 PM
My hubby says men need 2 pairs of shoes. The ones they bought last year, and the ones they bought this year. Plus work boots.

atlantisonearth
01-30-12, 04:07 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?23796-Lost-Gems-due-to-strange-Bug&p=226117#post226117

Im not crazy! Daojin's most recent post in that thread has a signature and a link!

pinkster73
01-30-12, 04:08 PM
I have the best boots ever:

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff447/Driftboutique/210ee8a8.jpg

They are soft and buttery and pretty and comfy. I have them in black too. The black pair need resoling but they are otherwise going strong after 4+ years. I've heard of people having Fryes that are still in good shape after thirty years or more. I hope that happens to mine :)

P.S. shoes, wooooo!

I have boots that are for only wearing in the house tee hee

pinkster73
01-30-12, 04:09 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?23796-Lost-Gems-due-to-strange-Bug&p=226117#post226117

Im not crazy! Daojin's most recent post in that thread has a signature and a link!

And he has nice shoes?

Rachael98
01-30-12, 04:10 PM

They Admin CP has edited Daojin's account to modify (ie. fix, but not quite) it. However, this change cannot be applied to a large amount of people, and in the interest of being fair, GM said that he would only currently correct CM accounts.

I have a pair of trainers and a pain of normal shoes. That's it. :p

TheHelpfulPlace
01-30-12, 04:10 PM
And he has nice shoes?
His avatar is wearing flipper slippers.. Unless those are it's feet.. Lol ;)

shakiba
01-30-12, 04:11 PM
seriously.. lol i thought u were kidding aboutthe shoe thread. :p

HEELS!!!!!!!

atlantisonearth
01-30-12, 04:12 PM
They Admin CP has edited Daojin's account to modify (ie. fix, but not quite) it. However, this change cannot be applied to a large amount of people, and in the interest of being fair, GM said that he would only currently correct CM accounts.

I have a pair of trainers and a pain of normal shoes. That's it. :p

Well if he really wants to make it fair then he should only have it for CMs and remove it for those who joined early enough.

ariesblu
01-30-12, 04:12 PM
seriously.. lol i thought u were kidding aboutthe shoe thread. :p

HEELS!!!!!!!
Hehehe. I need to find a staple heel shoe.

shakiba
01-30-12, 04:13 PM
Hehehe. I need to find a staple heel shoe.

lol... do u like heels? :)

ariesblu
01-30-12, 04:19 PM
lol... do u like heels? :)
What I can say is I need to practice with heels. Open-toed/wedges I'm good with, but when I'm in a professional setting where a closed black heel/stiletto may be necessary, let's just say that is something I'll need to work on. :p

shakiba
01-30-12, 04:21 PM
What I can say is I need to practice with heels. Open-toed/wedges I'm good with, but when I'm in a professional setting where a closed black heel/stiletto may be necessary, let's just say that is something I'll need to work on. :p

lol. I love wearing heels, and not only bc i look tall in them :p

driftboutique
01-30-12, 04:24 PM

I've found that the trick to wearing heels with panache is to never, ever wear flats. Eventually your feet will forget the feeling of being flat on the ground and you will have broken their spirit, LOL.

I miss wearing heels mainly because flats are so boring and I like unusual shoes. I've started amassing interesting sandals to compensate. I think these are my favorite:

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff447/Driftboutique/e60840ab.jpg

Disclaimer: those are not my personal feet

dalula
I love boots :D

ariesblu
lol. I love wearing heels, and not only bc i look tall in them :p
That is something I like about them too (especially since I recently found out I am 5 foot four and a half instead of 5'5 like I always thought I was :( )

ariesblu
01-30-12, 04:26 PM
I've found that the trick to wearing heels with panache is to never, ever wear flats. Eventually your feet will forget the feeling of being flat on the ground and you will have broken their spirit, LOL.

I miss wearing heels mainly because flats are so boring and I like unusual shoes. I've started amassing interesting sandals to compensate. I think these are my favorite:

Disclaimer: those are not my personal feet
Soon I will be able to break em down :p

pinkster73
01-30-12, 04:26 PM

What I did was start wearing them around the house while doing chores. Who cares if you wobble while you're vacuming.

sumnboutme
01-30-12, 05:09 PM
It's like opening a can of worms....I have almost 200 pairs :D

driftboutique
01-30-12, 05:40 PM
It's like opening a can of worms....I have almost 200 pairs :D

Whoa! Nice!

I think I have about 30 pair at the moment. My shoe wardrobe is in eternal flux because I wear out shoes really fast and also, my feet keep getting bigger :confused: I wore a size 9 (39) when I was in college. I now wear an 11 or sometimes a 12 in a brand that uses an antique last. I have a pair of Lanvin flats that are a 12 and they're a little snug.

pinkster73
01-30-12, 05:43 PM
I'm a 6 1/2, don't know what size that is in European sizes. So is my daughter, so we can share. It's like having twice as many shoes!

ariesblu
01-30-12, 05:47 PM
I'm a 6 1/2, don't know what size that is in European sizes. So is my daughter, so we can share. It's like having twice as many shoes!
Wow your feet are so small, lol. I'm a 9 1/2, but with heels I like to get them in 10.

casadolce
01-30-12, 05:52 PM
I heart shoes. I have about 60-70 pairs. I'll have more if space is not an issue. My favorite brands are Kate Spade and Burberry. I like shoes with heels. Flats give me back pain.

driftboutique
01-30-12, 05:54 PM

My sister has little feet and can share with her daughter too. She wears a 5 1/2 I think. Actually, everybody in my family has normal feet except me. But I'm also a full head taller than everyone else too. Clearly I should have gotten more coffee and cigarettes in my diet as a child.

TheHelpfulPlace
01-30-12, 05:56 PM
I love my UGGS.. I have 6 pairs.. :p..

pinkster73
01-30-12, 05:56 PM
My sister has little feet and can share with her daughter too. She wears a 5 1/2 I think. Actually, everybody in my family has normal feet except me. But I'm also a full head taller than everyone else too. Clearly I should have gotten more coffee and cigarettes in my diet as a child.

Well I'm only 5 foot 1 :p

driftboutique
01-30-12, 05:58 PM
I heart shoes. I have about 60-70 pairs. I'll have more if space is not an issue. My favorite brands are Kate Spade and Burberry. I like shoes with heels. Flats give me back pain.

You must have narrow feet if you can wear Kate Spade! I'm envious :)

I like Tory Burch, Joie, and Frye among others. Oh, and I love my Hunter wellies!

shakiba
01-30-12, 06:48 PM
I have the smallest feet on earth. Size 4. :( All my friends has sizes of like 8 or something.

viviansmo
01-30-12, 07:39 PM
I love shoes. And boots. And sandals. Especially wedges. I have a very modest amount though.... Maybe 30-ish pairs including riding boots and tennies. I really need more shoes.

And I can't wear flats... They hurt my feet. I always need at least a little bit heel, even in my house slippers.

casadolce
01-30-12, 08:06 PM
You must have narrow feet if you can wear Kate Spade! I'm envious :)

I like Tory Burch, Joie, and Frye among others. Oh, and I love my Hunter wellies!

Now that you mentioned it, I don't have much meat in my feet. Luckily I don't have Godzilla-y feet either.

I heart wellies. I have 2 pairs of Kate Spade and 2 pairs of Burberry wellies, and they last forever. Hunters are very popular among the girls at work.

sumnboutme
01-30-12, 08:24 PM
Heels are my favorite but so hard to walk with them in NYC since you walk everywhere. I only started buying flats when I moved here and most of my shoes are in storage back in LA. I switch around my "inventory" when I go back home. :p

sumnboutme
01-30-12, 08:54 PM
Here's a question: what is the most comfy pair you own (style and brand)? This winter, it'll have to be my JCrew Moto boots. Can't stop wearing them...

pinkster73
01-30-12, 08:58 PM
My ugg boots. Love them.

143Blue
01-30-12, 09:12 PM
My ugg boots. Love them.

oooo they're really expensive though:p my mum says i dont need $150 bo0ts when i dont work lol *sigh* they look so cute and comfty tho....:D

pinkster73
01-30-12, 09:15 PM
oooo they're really expensive though:p my mum says i dont need $150 bo0ts when i dont work lol *sigh* they look so cute and comfty tho....:D

My uggs are fake from Payless. I guess they're "fuggs?" Ha ha

driftboutique
01-30-12, 10:11 PM
I have a pair of UGG moccasin slippers and they are hands down the most comfortable shoe I've ever owned. I hate the way regular UGG boots look but I have been keeping my eye out for one of the other styles because I need to stop wearing my slippers in public, haha. There's a pair of over-the-knee cable knit ones this year but the price is too steep. I wonder if they've gone on sale since last time I checked...

I also adore my Tory Burch Eddie flats. They don't look very different from a lot of other flats on the market stylistically, although the leather is heavenly. The real selling point is how cushy they feel even though they're totally flat. I'm on my third pair. I do wish they were more durable for the price.

sumnboutme
01-30-12, 10:18 PM
I have a pair of UGG moccasin slippers and they are hands down the most comfortable shoe I've ever owned. I hate the way regular UGG boots look but I have been keeping my eye out for one of the other styles because I need to stop wearing my slippers in public, haha. There's a pair of over-the-knee cable knit ones this year but the price is too steep. I wonder if they've gone on sale since last time I checked...

I also adore my Tory Burch Eddie flats. They don't look very different from a lot of other flats on the market stylistically, although the leather is heavenly. The real selling point is how cushy they feel even though they're totally flat. I'm on my third pair. I do wish they were more durable for the price.

I have Ugg boots too but I mostly wear it to walk my dog during the winter months. Are the Eddie flats TTS? The Tory Burch Revas are terribly uncomfortable and the only pair of shoes that have ever brought tears to my eyes :(

driftboutique
01-30-12, 10:34 PM
I have Ugg boots too but I mostly wear it to walk my dog during the winter months. Are the Eddie flats TTS? The Tory Burch Revas are terribly uncomfortable and the only pair of shoes that have ever brought tears to my eyes :(

Oh no! What material are your Revas made from? I have a pair in glove leather that are awful but my faux snake ones are rather comfy. Those are made from a much thinner stamped leather with almost a patent finish. Oh, and the glove leather ones also run at least 1/2 size small.

I have heard people say the Eddie runs small but for me they are TTS. I have had an 11 in all 3 pair and they fit perfectly.

casadolce
01-31-12, 02:22 AM
Here's a question: what is the most comfy pair you own (style and brand)? This winter, it'll have to be my JCrew Moto boots. Can't stop wearing them...

My purple UGGs. It's like walking in cotton candy. And no socks needed.

shakiba
01-31-12, 06:51 PM
I love uggs, but ifu buy the cheap knd they end up all scrawny and like ugly after a while.
The expensive type or sooo cozy.

shakiba
01-31-12, 06:52 PM
I love uggs, but ifu buy the cheap knd they end up all scrawny and like ugly after a while.
The expensive type or sooo cozy.

are not or*

sumnboutme
01-31-12, 07:14 PM
Oh no! What material are your Revas made from? I have a pair in glove leather that are awful but my faux snake ones are rather comfy. Those are made from a much thinner stamped leather with almost a patent finish. Oh, and the glove leather ones also run at least 1/2 size small.

I have heard people say the Eddie runs small but for me they are TTS. I have had an 11 in all 3 pair and they fit perfectly.

The patent ones were the worst even though they were already a half size up. The metallic suede hurt after a while too but those I got in my size. The metallic leather ones seem to be the most comfy but I also sized up in these. I might be done with these fo a while. :)

driftboutique
01-31-12, 07:36 PM
The patent ones were the worst even though they were already a half size up. The metallic suede hurt after a while too but those I got in my size. The metallic leather ones seem to be the most comfy but I also sized up in these. I might be done with these fo a while. :)

Understandable. I like the Revas but I don't know if I will buy another pair. Also, EVERYONE in DC wears them which makes me think they're pass?, haha. People here generally cannot dress themselves.

What are your favorite flats? I'm so bored with plain ballet flats but I don't know what else to buy. Ideally under $150 but I would go higher for something really special.

sylvie4163
01-31-12, 07:41 PM
I still like my uggs :p

sumnboutme
01-31-12, 07:42 PM
Understandable. I like the Revas but I don't know if I will buy another pair. Also, EVERYONE in DC wears them which makes me think they're pass?, haha. People here generally cannot dress themselves.

What are your favorite flats? I'm so bored with plain ballet flats but I don't know what else to buy. Ideally under $150 but I would go higher for something really special.

I'm not generally a big fan of flats but for casual days, i love love love Toms. I used to hate them but when I finally tried them on, I couldn't seem to take them off, hahahaha.

I heard the Vera Wang Lavender flats are comfy but not sure on the price point and I've never tried them on either. JCrew also makes surprisingly comfy flats and they might be in your price range :)

driftboutique
01-31-12, 07:49 PM
I'm not generally a big fan of flats but for casual days, i love love love Toms. I used to hate them but when I finally tried them on, I couldn't seem to take them off, hahahaha.

I heard the Vera Wang Lavender flats are comfy but not sure on the price point and I've never tried them on either. JCrew also makes surprisingly comfy flats and they might be in your price range :)

I think that's the problem, I hate flats too :p But I have two non-functional discs in my back so I am having to learn to adjust.

I love J. Crew shoes but sadly their 11 is too small for me. Boo! But I have been eyeing those Vera Wang Lavender flats for ages. They have them at my Nordstrom Rack a lot, actually...

pinkster73
01-31-12, 08:46 PM
Vera Wang = $$$$$ cha ching

sumnboutme
01-31-12, 11:59 PM
Vera Wang = $$$$$ cha ching

I didn't even know she made shoes until I finally saw them in person and I also used to think that lavender referred to the color, hahahhaha...

shakiba
02-01-12, 08:55 AM
I think that's the problem, I hate flats too :p But I have two non-functional discs in my back so I am having to learn to adjust.

I love J. Crew shoes but sadly their 11 is too small for me. Boo! But I have been eyeing those Vera Wang Lavender flats for ages. They have them at my Nordstrom Rack a lot, actually...

You hate flats? O:
I understand, flats or heels arent for everyone. I love them both :)

sourlicorice2
02-01-12, 09:04 AM
Wow some people have a lot of shoes lol. I live in Thailand and Thais have small feet and love their heels so its hard to find shoes that fit, arent too expensive and dont have heels. I don't dare wear heels here. To many cracks in the sidewalks to trip over and me being clumsy and all I'd break my ankle tripping. Ive basically got dress shoes (small heel), running shoes, sandals and a pair of flip flops for the beach.

pinkster73
02-01-12, 10:03 AM
I have pink suede work boots :)

I also have pink rubber boots :):)

sumnboutme
02-01-12, 11:13 AM
I have bubblegum pink heels :)

kooky panda
02-01-12, 11:17 AM
I have no pink boots:(

http://th919.photobucket.com/albums/ad37/ilovejoejonas6458/th_sad-animals-lead.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/image/sad%20animal/ilovejoejonas6458/sad-animals-lead.jpg?o=23)

yummum2
02-01-12, 11:45 AM
I would like to say my Kurt Geiger leopard print heel boots are my fave pair of shoes......however im currently wearing my sons woolley dinosaur slippers which are sooo warm and comfy they are my new fave foot wear.

greygull
02-01-12, 12:36 PM
I have to brag a bit - after waiting almost 2 months, my new boots came in! They're really nothing special, but I wanted them, and kept having issues getting them. They are Sketchers Keepsakes Boiling Point Black. They're half-calf, and can fold over to be just over the ankle. I can't wear most half-calf boots, my calves are too muscular, and I can't pull them on. But these fit just perfect! Ok, I'm done now lol ;)

http://www.shoebuy.com/pi/skech/skech363634_41823_jb.jpg

kattybell
02-01-12, 12:42 PM
I have to brag a bit - after waiting almost 2 months, my new boots came in! They're really nothing special, but I wanted them, and kept having issues getting them. They are Sketchers Keepsakes Boiling Point Black. They're half-calf, and can fold over to be just over the ankle. I can't wear most half-calf boots, my calves are too muscular, and I can't pull them on. But these fit just perfect! Ok, I'm done now lol ;)

Those are awesome!

pinkster73
02-01-12, 12:52 PM

This thread is for bragging about shoes :p

I wonder why GM hasn't joined in? Tee hee

zoroak
02-01-12, 01:18 PM
I've walked over 3 miles in these to do the first leg of the school run. LOVE boots! ;)

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e208/ktanjacquel/d0f75ed7.jpg

pops1972
02-01-12, 01:26 PM
I've walked over 3 miles in these to do the first leg of the school run. LOVE boots! ;)

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e208/ktanjacquel/d0f75ed7.jpg

My shoes are jealous!

shakiba
02-01-12, 02:45 PM
I have bubblegum pink heels :)

Lucky!!!!! Do they look tasty to chew? :p

pinkster73
02-01-12, 03:10 PM

You want to chew them? :p

shakiba
02-01-12, 03:12 PM
You want to chew them? :p

Lol, I thought it might taste like bubblegum. Is there such thing? :p

pinkster73
02-01-12, 03:44 PM
Lol, I thought it might taste like bubblegum. Is there such thing? :p

I don't know if there's edible shoes. I licked a bath bomb once because it smelled do good. Does that count?

Ps don't do that. Ewwww

shakiba
02-01-12, 04:03 PM
I don't know if there's edible shoes. I licked a bath bomb once because it smelled do good. Does that count?

Ps don't do that. Ewwww

Lol! and no it doesnt. Oh well, I guess i just have to stick to "bubblegums". Oh and shoes, of course.

driftboutique
02-01-12, 10:13 PM

Ps don't do that. Ewwww

Ahahaha, I bet it was from Lush!

sumnboutme
02-01-12, 10:49 PM

Hahahhaha, i dont know about that but they are VERY pink :D

pinkster73
02-01-12, 11:15 PM
Ahahaha, I bet it was from Lush!

Hilarious! It was! The one with the little vanilla stick in it.

driftboutique
02-02-12, 07:06 AM
Hilarious! It was! The one with the little vanilla stick in it.

Hahaha, I knew it! Because I've done the same thing with the face scrub that smells like a margarita. Sadly, it does not taste like a margarita. I think I woke up too early that day.

pinkster73
02-02-12, 08:46 AM
Hahaha, I knew it! Because I've done the same thing with the face scrub that smells like a margarita. Sadly, it does not taste like a margarita. I think I woke up too early that day.

I not weird yay! The vanilla bath bomb did not taste like vanilla. It was BAD.

shakiba
02-02-12, 09:57 AM
Hahahhaha, i dont know about that but they are VERY pink :D

Lol! I wish I have a pair of those. :)

driftboutique
02-02-12, 12:36 PM
I not weird yay! The vanilla bath bomb did not taste like vanilla. It was BAD.

I don't know about weird, but I think it makes us both awfully pretty :p

pinkster73
02-02-12, 01:19 PM
I don't know about weird, but I think it makes us both awfully pretty :p

I bet lots of people have done it. They just won't admit it.

mtytomlinson
02-03-12, 09:03 AM
I love boots o: but I only own one pair :/ I have 5 converse though!! xD

kattybell
02-03-12, 09:04 AM
I have 5 converse though!! xD

Don't they hurt your feet? I can't wear those lol.

pinkster73
02-03-12, 09:08 AM
My most comfy runners ever were a pair of sketchers with little diamonds on the side. One night coming out of a movie theater I stepped in puke. A lot of nasty puke. Not my puke. I stepped out of my shoes and left them there and went home in bare feet. May they rest in peace.

kattybell
02-03-12, 09:14 AM
My most comfy runners ever were a pair of sketchers with little diamonds on the side. One night coming out of a movie theater I stepped in puke. A lot of nasty puke. Not my puke. I stepped out of my shoes and left them there and went home in bare feet. May they rest in peace.

Aw, yes may they rest in peace. I don't blame you though.

driftboutique
02-03-12, 09:25 AM
I love boots o: but I only own one pair :/ I have 5 converse though!! xD

I finally had to retire my 10+ year old Chucks a couple years ago. The rubber was all flapping off of them. I loved those shoes.

When I was a kid, the absolute hottest trend was to wear high top converse, turquoise on one foot and pink on the other. Sometimes I think about trying to bring that look back :)

sylvie4163
02-03-12, 09:32 AM
I finally had to retire my 10+ year old Chucks a couple years ago. The rubber was all flapping off of them. I loved those shoes.

When I was a kid, the absolute hottest trend was to wear high top converse, turquoise on one foot and pink on the other. Sometimes I think about trying to bring that look back :)

I loved my chucks. :) I made mine .. Literally.. There is a "customizable" section on the website. You get to choose colors & everything. :)

Right now I like to wear these shoes (http://www.dsw.com/shoe/roxy+shipwreck+bootie?prodId=231705).. They're great when you have to walk around a lot. .. Er, run around. :p I haven't really worn flats for a while. They never fit me well. :(

pinkster73
02-03-12, 09:34 AM
^^^^ oh I like that link.

catgirl477
02-03-12, 10:47 AM
This is probably my favorite pai of shoes! I LOVE pink and sparkels, i got them off of a web site, but i forgot what is was called.

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g345/CatGirl477/PINK.png

pinkster73
02-03-12, 11:05 AM
OMG! I need those!

sylvie4163
02-03-12, 01:23 PM
^^^^ oh I like that link.

Me too.. :rolleyes:

shakiba
02-03-12, 01:33 PM
This is probably my favorite pai of shoes! I LOVE pink and sparkels, i got them off of a web site, but i forgot what is was called.

Wow. Thats beautiful! O:

pinkster73
02-03-12, 01:50 PM
You couldn't wear anything pink at the same time as those shoes.

criizz
02-04-12, 12:20 PM
I'm a HUGE heels fanatic. :)
But if you guys like boots, my favorites are Dr. Martens. So comfy.

kooky panda
02-04-12, 05:01 PM

I would be falling all over the place if I wore those heels. They are really cool.

viviansmo
02-04-12, 05:06 PM
Pretty, pink and sparkly. My favorite shoes are orange by Enzo angiolini. I'll have to try and post a pic.

sumnboutme
02-04-12, 05:18 PM
i like hardware on my shoes :D

shakiba
02-05-12, 10:12 AM
Dont u guys love the noises heels make? :p

pinkster73
02-05-12, 10:50 AM

I do. It makes me feel authoritative or something

viviansmo
02-05-12, 12:14 PM
Love heels and the noise they make. Here are my favorite shoes. And they are super comfy for a heel.
http://vivanmar.net/picturesvivian/orangenzos.jpg

sumnboutme
02-05-12, 01:46 PM

Except my neighbor downstairs hates it. :p

shakiba
02-05-12, 01:59 PM
Except my neighbor downstairs hates it. :p

ahahaha! :p
True..

driftboutique
02-05-12, 09:40 PM
Vivian, those are foxy! I love them!

pinkster73
02-05-12, 10:02 PM
Vivian, those are foxy! I love them!

I'd like them in black

viviansmo
02-05-12, 10:18 PM
Thanks. I'd love to have a pair of teal heels similar to that but haven't found a comfy pair at an affordable price yet.

I almost stopped a woman on the street once who was wearing a gorgeous pair of robin blue pumps to ask her where she'd bought them. Has anyone else ever asked a complete stranger where they got their shoes?

fuchsias
02-05-12, 10:55 PM
And I'm absolutely crazy about those Lanvin pumps we have in fashion story. They're looks stunning
Here (http://www.ssense.com/women/product/lanvin/escarpen_compense_heels/43247?utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=generic&utm_source=2687457&utm_term=10569670) :o

viviansmo
02-05-12, 11:05 PM
And I'm absolutely crazy about those Lanvin pumps we have in fashion story. They're looks stunning
Here (http://www.ssense.com/women/product/lanvin/escarpen_compense_heels/43247?utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=generic&utm_source=2687457&utm_term=10569670) :o

:eek: they're nice, but I took one look at the price and quickly turned away from the shoes. I've had cars (used ones anyway) that cost more than those.

pinkster73
02-06-12, 09:11 AM
Thanks. I'd love to have a pair of teal heels similar to that but haven't found a comfy pair at an affordable price yet.

I almost stopped a woman on the street once who was wearing a gorgeous pair of robin blue pumps to ask her where she'd bought them. Has anyone else ever asked a complete stranger where they got their shoes?

But of course!

casadolce
02-07-12, 04:53 AM

I have! I asked a girl on the street about a pair of ugg-y boots with kangaroos on them. Then I went and bought them. One time I was wearing those boots and a lady asked me where I got them :)

dalula
02-07-12, 04:04 PM

they look like the shoes in the GOld sparkle catalog! theyre so pretty but they cost 24 gems or 22 in the game :| and i like the gladiator heels and the shoes in the Born Wild Catalog (forgot what they were called) :)

pinkster73
02-09-12, 08:43 AM
There's a sale at Payless shoes this weekend! Woo hoo!

skylark717
02-29-12, 04:26 PM
Haha pink water, I seriously thought you were kidding about this. But since I'm here, I'll share my two most recent purchases: Enzo angiolini heels, hot pink with a bright orange heel. Seriously bright and fun for the summer. And Sperry Avery moccasins aka: the penny loafer, in tan. Feels like a broke in baseball mitt on my foot. Yeah, I know sounds weird. I just mean, the leather is soooo soft, different from most sperrys.

pinkster73
02-29-12, 04:28 PM
Haha pink water, I seriously thought you were kidding about this. But since I'm here, I'll share my two most recent purchases: Enzo angiolini heels, hot pink with a bright orange heel. Seriously bright and fun for the summer. And Sperry Avery moccasins aka: the penny loafer, in tan. Feels like a broke in baseball mitt on my foot. Yeah, I know sounds weird. I just mean, the leather is soooo soft, different from most sperrys.

Hot pink shoes are always good. And a forum that's mostly women needs a shoe thread :p

skylark717
02-29-12, 04:28 PM
I wish I could upload pics from my iPad...my computer stinks!

kooky panda
02-29-12, 04:34 PM

try this thread http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15881-How-To-A-Post-Photo-On-The-Forum

viviansmo
02-29-12, 04:40 PM
must upload them... I love Enzos... my orange shoes pictured above are Enzos. so comfy! so cute!

I did go shoe shopping this last weekend. I tried on these:
http://vamato.net/picturesvivian/2012FebShoes2.jpg
they were cute, but the 7 1/2 on my right (appears left as image is mirrored) foot was too tight so I had to go up to size 8 (which is on the other foot). But the 8's started to hurt my feet after just 5 minutes walking in the store.

These were way more comfy... I may go back and buy them. I didn't, because I was just window shopping, really... no budget until next month which is tomorrow. :)
http://vamato.net/picturesvivian/2012FebShoes1.jpg

pinkster73
02-29-12, 04:50 PM
WOW to the bottom ones! I like both pairs

dalula
02-29-12, 04:52 PM
i like the pink ones on the bottom too! so bright

dalula
02-29-12, 04:54 PM

glad i'm not the only one :o

TheRandomDude
02-29-12, 05:10 PM
I'm a soccer addict.. I have Addidas F50's (the ones messie and ronaldo wear :p)

skylark717
02-29-12, 06:12 PM
Ok here goes...
http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s451/Skylark717/0bae4dd1.jpg

skylark717
02-29-12, 06:16 PM
Oh my goodness, it worked!!! Kooky, you are a genius. That took me all of 3 minutes to figure out. Now I'm going to learn to how to edit the size lol. Here are my new sperrys.
http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s451/Skylark717/f956bab2.jpg

skylark717
02-29-12, 06:19 PM
Oh, and random dude, don't feel bad. Believe it or not ladies, this is only my third pair of heels I own! I'll take my purple Nike sneakers or some cute flat Roman sandals any day of the week!

pinkster73
02-29-12, 06:23 PM
I'm loving the pink heels!

viviansmo
02-29-12, 06:41 PM
I am also loving the pink heels! very cute!

87642andme
02-29-12, 06:54 PM
Just got these:

http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q624/kakalaonu/1932cb5d.jpg

pinkster73
02-29-12, 06:55 PM
Are they comfy? ^^^

87642andme
02-29-12, 06:58 PM
Very....can't wait for spring/summer! But, my Charles Davids are my very Fav ��

pinkster73
02-29-12, 07:04 PM
I got 2 pairs of crocks with one inch heels a couple days ago. They are the ugliest shoes ever, but soooo comfy. The ones without heels are great for gardening.

viviansmo
02-29-12, 08:25 PM
Just got these:
those are cute! do they have a bit of a heel?

87642andme
02-29-12, 08:52 PM
Small heel...about an inch....

pinkster73
03-03-12, 10:37 PM
Alright! I got more shoes today, but sadly, they are boring treadmill shoes. But while I was there I tried on these awesome strappy black heels but I didn't get them because I told myself I have enough shoes. But now I see the ridiculousness of that because there's NO SUCH THING AS TOO MANY SHOES! So I think I will have to go back for them tomorrow.

Whew, I feel better now that's off my chest :p

pinkster73
07-06-12, 02:52 PM
I got cow shoes yeah!

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/PicsArt_1341611433819.jpg

Tempete8
07-06-12, 02:56 PM
I LOVE shoes. I'm known for my cool shoes. Its like swagg but for my feet...lol yeah my feet got swagg :D

sourlicorice2
07-06-12, 06:36 PM
I like shoes but don't have many, just the basics - running shoes, flip flops for the beach, sandals for the weekend and dress shoes. I live in a small one room apartment, I have no room for a lot of shoes. I basically adopted the rule - bring in something new, get rid of something old. To keep my room from getting cluttered with stuff. But here's a pic of my favourite shoes that I have.

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k527/dangit1234/395088d2.jpg

sourlicorice2
07-06-12, 06:38 PM
I got cow shoes yeah!

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/PicsArt_1341611433819.jpg

cute!!!!!!

pinkster73
07-06-12, 07:36 PM
I only have about 40 pairs of shoes. That's nothing compared to my Mom.

My cow shoes were only $10

pinkster73
07-06-12, 07:37 PM
A-ha! Proof i have ankles!

viviansmo
07-06-12, 07:41 PM
Your cow shoes are moovelous!

pinkster73
07-06-12, 07:44 PM
Your cow shoes are moovelous!

They match my zebra luggage.

FrenchyCakes
07-07-12, 09:48 AM
I like these :

http://www.tout-toulon.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/sandale-tropezienne.png
Called "Trop?ziennes" :P

Or Vans authentic !

pinkster73
07-07-12, 10:19 AM
I like these :

http://www.tout-toulon.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/sandale-tropezienne.png
Called "Trop?ziennes" :P

Or Vans authentic !

Is that twisty part between the toes uncomfortable?

copycats
07-07-12, 10:37 AM
I just got new shoes as I have worn my old ones for 2 years and they were all worn out

JDFashionEmail
10-12-12, 07:07 PM
I love ballet flats, so comfy!! Sneakers are ok and boots are cool.

2012chick
10-14-12, 03:20 AM
I have loads of shoes i probably have about 70 pairs of shoes i have vans,toms,converse,ugg,emu,flossys,adidas,nike,hav anias,and many many many m................................................. ........................................others!!!!

2012chick
10-14-12, 03:20 AM
sorry not 70pairs about 60

NeeOnn
10-21-12, 02:23 PM
I have about 50. I Love shoes. I'll post some pics of ones I like. http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp146/Jfield/Canvasshoeformygf09.jpg

:p