PDA

View Full Version : Great news! Tl has listened to us!

julia3032
01-30-12, 02:05 PM
This message was posted by GM:

Price/Quantity changes in RS/BS/Fashion
Due to customer feedback, TeamLava has decided to revert the changes made to the quantities and prices of contracts/recipes in Bakery Story, Fashion Story and Restaurant Story. We are very appreciative of the customer feedback in both emails to Support and, naturally, posts in the forums to help us make this decision. Please let us know if you have further thoughts/feedback on these changes in the thread below.

Thank you TL for reconsidering and changing this back! Please consider what we have said regarding Android parity and gem confirmations. Happy customers spend money!

kattybell
01-30-12, 02:07 PM
I agree on the android parity and conformation button. I'm happy they listened.

ariesblu
01-30-12, 02:09 PM
I think this was a wise decision on an otherwise ill-thought original plan. And I agree, that the next steps need to be on Android parity, as well as a much needed block button.

Rachael98
01-30-12, 02:10 PM
Yes, they did, and it was a fabulous decision:).

shakiba
01-30-12, 02:12 PM
Lol, deja vu. But a good one. Yay! ;)

barleycoon
01-30-12, 02:19 PM
Thank you TeamLava, I know you do listen to player feedback. So many players will be much happier. This is my view.
( I'm not a moderator, TL staff)

shamei
01-31-12, 09:51 PM
I really like to know when Android can start doing goals also..

ariesblu
01-31-12, 10:48 PM
I really like to know when Android can start doing goals also..
I'd like to know this as well.

nmishii
01-31-12, 11:07 PM
I'd like to know this as well.

Same here.

lanicefaith
01-31-12, 11:29 PM
I'm rooting for the droids,I've been saying that since last year when i discovered the unequality

FrmrGeorge
02-01-12, 12:13 AM
I think it's great that TL listened to you and reversed their decision. It's a pity that they haven't listened to us farmers when we complain about new crops having less XP than old 8 or 16 hour crops. Come on TL give us farmers parity with the other stories

xoxoBabyGirl
02-01-12, 07:20 AM
This message was posted by GM:

Price/Quantity changes in RS/BS/Fashion
Due to customer feedback, TeamLava has decided to revert the changes made to the quantities and prices of contracts/recipes in Bakery Story, Fashion Story and Restaurant Story. We are very appreciative of the customer feedback in both emails to Support and, naturally, posts in the forums to help us make this decision. Please let us know if you have further thoughts/feedback on these changes in the thread below.

Thank you TL for reconsidering and changing this back! Please consider what we have said regarding Android parity and gem confirmations. Happy customers spend money!

Totally agree!! So proud for all the people who spoke up and advocated for things to go back to the way it was. Also, thank you TeamLava for listening and proving that you do have your customers interest at heart.

shamei
02-01-12, 05:19 PM
More pity they dun rembr TL. Got alot of Android players too.