PDA

View Full Version : Great news! Tl is changing it back!

julia3032
01-30-12, 02:04 PM
This message was posted by GM:

Price/Quantity changes in RS/BS/Fashion
Due to customer feedback, TeamLava has decided to revert the changes made to the quantities and prices of contracts/recipes in Bakery Story, Fashion Story and Restaurant Story. We are very appreciative of the customer feedback in both emails to Support and, naturally, posts in the forums to help us make this decision. Please let us know if you have further thoughts/feedback on these changes in the thread below.

Thank you TL for reconsidering and changing this back! Please consider what we have said regarding Android parity and gem confirmations. Happy customers spend money!

sweetstuff525
01-30-12, 02:33 PM
That's great news but did they say when the changing will happen. Finally I will have food stocked in restaurant story����������

julia3032
01-30-12, 02:37 PM
It's already changed! Check your Bakery....Red Velvet Cake is selling at it's original price!

TimeForACuppaTea
01-30-12, 03:46 PM
Thank you TL for reconsidering and changing this back! Please consider what we have said regarding Android parity and gem confirmations. Happy customers spend money!

Worth repeating. Thanks Julia

dreamytreats
01-30-12, 04:00 PM
Thank you TL for listening to us and changing it back!!! :)

ariesblu
01-30-12, 04:00 PM
Hopefully one milestone of many to come.

koyenn
01-30-12, 04:10 PM
I saw change in Red Velvet Cake. Its price changed back to 12 coins per dish

heronbreak
01-30-12, 04:13 PM
Thank you!! I very much appreciate a company that listens to its customers.

casadolce
01-30-12, 04:18 PM
Oopsie...I gifted French toast...lol...

Well done TL, for listening.

cappa8
01-30-12, 05:03 PM
Great job TL.

cazella10
01-30-12, 05:07 PM
Thankyou TL for listening and actually doing something and reverting back to previous amounts. I am a very satisfied and happy customer �� a gem confirmation button would make me ecstatic ����

atlantisonearth
01-30-12, 05:31 PM
Hoorah! Hoorah!

mimidori
01-30-12, 06:57 PM
Not thanking TL, they're the ones who lowered the prices making us lose coins now I dont suppose we should thank them? I would like to say thanks to all the people who made this happen. Feeling bad I was busy doing goals during that time:) Does that mean we should be protesting for other things we like? Gem confirmation button?

MochaMee
01-30-12, 07:18 PM
Thank you for listening... I am very happy you reconsidered the decision.

julia3032
01-30-12, 07:32 PM
Oopsie...I gifted French toast...lol...

Well done TL, for listening.

I think you'll be forgiven! LOL

irishmeagan
01-30-12, 08:09 PM
Thank you TL! I appreciate it!

yo3ana
01-30-12, 08:25 PM
Next thing, neighbors asking for cuppicino and that's annoys me.

electrickim
01-30-12, 08:41 PM
I just noticed and rushed to the forums haha! Thank you for listening TL; I'm excited that it's back!

MommaLouKC
01-30-12, 08:46 PM
Thank you TL... Much appreciated for all you do to make this a fun game. Everyone learns from their mistakes. 

diet4life
01-30-12, 10:23 PM
I noticed that the number of baked goods are back to normal. But the coins I am getting is 4 for everything.

julia3032
01-31-12, 12:57 AM
You should be getting the regular prices for Red Velvet Cake and Capp...try restarting your game.

barleycoon
01-31-12, 01:00 AM
Thank you TL... Much appreciated for all you do to make this a fun game. Everyone learns from their mistakes. 

That is so important, learning from mistakes is vital to for developing new ways of thinking.
( I'm not TL staff/ or a mod it's my view)

jessuisbelle
01-31-12, 07:11 AM
My red velvet are still selling at $4. I uninstalled and cleared cache.but the other lower price items did change back.the highest price i've been paid so far is $5.

wonderkim
01-31-12, 08:48 AM
Wheeee!
I really appreciate it Team Lava! I'll change my bakery that says 'no team lava' to something nice and Valentine-ish, and start spending gems again.

kooky panda
01-31-12, 09:04 AM
My red velvet are still selling at $4. I uninstalled and cleared cache.but the other lower price items did change back.the highest price i've been paid so far is $5.

I noticed that the number of baked goods are back to normal. But the coins I am getting is 4 for everything.

Check the app store and make sure you do have the most current version of the game.
If you do, try restarting your device, if that does not work, try deleting and redownloading the game. If still an issue, please advise which device you play on , its current version, and current version of the game you are playing.

syrenas
01-31-12, 09:32 AM
Thank you, Team Lava 

jessuisbelle
01-31-12, 10:04 AM
thanks, i reinstalled, it's still bakery v1.3.5. i have a nexus s 4g android v2.3.7. i also cleared cache and just checked again, it's still selling at $4.

EricasYummys
01-31-12, 12:31 PM
That is so important, learning from mistakes is vital to for developing new ways of thinking.
( I'm not TL staff/ or a mod it's my view)

Barley you are so helpful- why not try to work for TL? You would make a nice mod ❤

EricasYummys
01-31-12, 12:34 PM
Not thanking TL, they're the ones who lowered the prices making us lose coins now I dont suppose we should thank them? I would like to say thanks to all the people who made this happen. Feeling bad I was busy doing goals during that time:) Does that mean we should be protesting for other things we like? Gem confirmation button?

That should be next! I don't like to complain but 5 gems for a brownie with seconds left.... A gem confirmation is something everybody should support.

kyra85
01-31-12, 12:45 PM

I think that if we complain when we feel we are treaded unjust, then the polite thing to do is to let then know we are thankfull for listening and coreccting there mistake! i for one am thankfull for the change back
I still hope for a gem conformation button do (its costed me over 30 gems now ) lets hope its still to come

ariesblu
01-31-12, 12:54 PM
I think it's great that the prices have been changed back to their original state, but it wouldn't have been accomplished without those actively voicing their displeasure through the forum and through emails, etc.

EricasYummys
01-31-12, 03:51 PM
Thank you TL for the change back! It nice to see my coins accumulating quickly.

hanatsuki
01-31-12, 09:36 PM
Thank you, i see changes in my red velvet. But i did notice a lot of the other food is $4. Was it originally $4 for most food? i didnt really care to notice so i am quite unsure about it. I only see changes in my capp and red velvet cake.

inheavenmin
02-01-12, 03:26 AM
thanks for listening.