PDA

View Full Version : red corset and heels?

MissAileen
01-30-12, 12:10 PM
I have seen those red corsets, tights and the black shoes with a red rose on the strap around the ankle. I've been looking for them and have been wanting to know where they are? I thought they may be something that needs to be unlocked but I saw a neighbor with them who was on the same level I'm currently on (level 42). Anybody know? I'd appreciate it! Also, where can I find the "red tube dress" I unlocked when I reached level 42? It said I could find it in the "market". I haven't seen that either. I'm assuming from reading other posts that b/c I'm using an a phone run by android, my version of FS game isn't as great as other people's who have an iphone 4, or whatever. That sucks b/c I love the game but hearing that there's other things that I'm not getting b/c of which phone I play it on, irritates me. So not fair

kattybell
01-30-12, 12:12 PM
The outfit you mentioned was a Halloween one, it's no longer offered. And the red tube dress comes from the valentines box.

kattybell
01-30-12, 12:15 PM
I could be wrong about the red tube dress: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?23789-Missing-booth-and-level-42-red-tube-dress

driftboutique
01-30-12, 12:27 PM
Yep, nothing to do with your platform -- the corset and heels were limited time content that is no longer available, and our best guess is that the red tube dress is going to be released in this week's update ("our" meaning me and some other folks in the thread kattybell linked).

MissAileen
01-30-12, 12:59 PM
Aw, I loved the corset outfit and wanted it so bad. Thank-you both kattybell and driftboutique for answering my questions!

Zee_Zatara
01-30-12, 02:20 PM
Yes the red corset came with the Halloween vampire catalog, which I loved. The four items in the catalog were the corset, the vampire skirt (looked more like fancy leggings), the rose shoes, and the bat earrings. I still have the corset, skirt, and earrings in my boutique, though I've blocked off the corset and skirt so I won't run out. Sorry you didn't get them! But maybe they'll bring them back next Halloween :)

driftboutique
01-30-12, 02:33 PM
Yes the red corset came with the Halloween vampire catalog, which I loved. The four items in the catalog were the corset, the vampire skirt (looked more like fancy leggings), the rose shoes, and the bat earrings. I still have the corset, skirt, and earrings in my boutique, though I've blocked off the corset and skirt so I won't run out. Sorry you didn't get them! But maybe they'll bring them back next Halloween :)

I'm hoping they bring them back too. I really wanted that "skirt" (LOL) for my avatar but I couldn't afford to buy them before they went away.

dalula
01-30-12, 04:16 PM
I'm hoping they bring them back too. I really wanted that "skirt" (LOL) for my avatar but I couldn't afford to buy them before they went away.

same with me! :( they look so awesome and the exact day they went away i could afford them. :(

Ic3e
01-30-12, 11:31 PM
It's from a limited Halloween catalog named, "Vampire Queen". I was able to afford the Vampire heels just not the Red Bondice Top, the Vampire Skirt, or the Bat Earrings :(

Zee_Zatara
01-30-12, 11:45 PM
same with me! :( they look so awesome and the exact day they went away i could afford them. :(

I know! I went on an overseas trip in November and couldn't play FS during that time. When I got back home and logged into the game, all the Halloween stuff was gone. I didn't know they were going to pull it and hadn't mastered the Vampire Queen catalog yet. :(

At least I bought the red corset and rose shoes for my avatar, but didn't buy the vampire skirt because it cost over ten gems (somewhere in the teens I think). Now I wish I had bought it anyway.

dalula
01-31-12, 03:43 PM
I know! I went on an overseas trip in November and couldn't play FS during that time. When I got back home and logged into the game, all the Halloween stuff was gone. I didn't know they were going to pull it and hadn't mastered the Vampire Queen catalog yet. :(

At least I bought the red corset and rose shoes for my avatar, but didn't buy the vampire skirt because it cost over ten gems (somewhere in the teens I think). Now I wish I had bought it anyway.

24. i loved it so much.

Zee_Zatara
01-31-12, 10:30 PM
24. i loved it so much.

Ah, yes I remember it was expensive, just wasn't sure how much. Wish I had bought it anyway. Especially considering I've blown 24 gems on totally lame surprise box stuff before. :(

ariesblu
01-31-12, 10:51 PM
I think it was one of the more popular items. Hopefully they'll bring it back later this year.

xoxoBabyGirl
02-01-12, 07:22 AM
Yes, I love those shoes!! Too bad I got back into the game just a little late :( Here's hoping that they'll release some ****er heels (for coins!) for another Valentine outfit.

bobbyrae
02-01-12, 07:44 AM
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/715aae04.jpg

Is this the corset and shoes? Never got the earrings...but can't for the life of me remember what the vampire skirt looked like?:confused:

kattybell
02-01-12, 07:54 AM
http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x346/Jessstink86/cd68b6a3.jpg

dalula
02-01-12, 04:06 PM
Yes, I love those shoes!! Too bad I got back into the game just a little late :( Here's hoping that they'll release some ****er heels (for coins!) for another Valentine outfit.

the heels were coins, and they were ****er :D so was the vampire skirt, but sadly for me they removed them the exact day i could buy them. :(

Zee_Zatara
02-01-12, 10:37 PM
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/715aae04.jpg

Is this the corset and shoes? Never got the earrings...but can't for the life of me remember what the vampire skirt looked like?:confused:

Yep, that's the corset and shoes... sexy. :o

And kattybell just posted the skirt. I haven't seen one on an avatar in months and forgot it had those red garter ribbons. Wish I had bought it :(