PDA

View Full Version : Please raise OR remove the limit of neighbors

texasgirl2012
01-30-12, 11:22 AM
I really love this game because I have met people all over the world from the comfort of my own home. I was so bummed when I found out there was a limit placed on neighbors and had to begin deleting people from my list in order to make new friends. TL, PLEASE remove the limit or at least raise it, I would hate to burn bridges just to meet new people. Also, a "select all" button on the gifting screen would be a huge help for those of us who have several hundred neighbors. Thanks!

iusedtobedigusr
01-30-12, 11:43 AM
I think the limit is already at like 2,000 and if you can water etc that many people a day on every game, You Go Girl and God Bless.

barleycoon
01-30-12, 12:11 PM
Sometimes when trying to add a nbr, they may have to many pending nbr requests so it won't allow any more nbrs to be added. They can always try and add you.

pinkster73
01-30-12, 12:13 PM
Omg I'm trying to have LESS neighbors

texasgirl2012
01-30-12, 12:28 PM
No, I don't get to each neighbors game everyday, but I always make time for those who make time for me. I also gift to every single one every day. I hate deleting a neighbor just because they haven't played in a while...I mean, I'm a mom too so I understand that there are seasons in life where you just don't have time for a game. I would hate for neighbors to take time off from playing only to return to find all their neighbors have abandoned them. It just seems wrong. :-)

TheHelpfulPlace
02-04-12, 06:02 PM
Wow, you have a bunch of neighbors. I hope they make a higher limit, too. :)
Do you have any pending invites?

ariesblu
02-04-12, 06:08 PM
Omg I'm trying to have LESS neighbors

Same here.

But more power to you if you feel like you can manage more. Pending invites do seem to play a role in the amount of neighbors you can add, so if there was a way to uninvite someone, that would be ideal. It would be awesome of all of our suggestions actually came to fruition.

roylee007
09-16-13, 06:55 AM
No, I don't get to each neighbors game everyday, but I always make time for those who make time for me. I also gift to every single one every day. I hate deleting a neighbor just because they haven't played in a while...I mean, I'm a mom too so I understand that there are seasons in life where you just don't have time for a game. I would hate for neighbors to take time off from playing only to return to find all their neighbors have abandoned them. It just seems wrong. :-)

I have been playing quite a while now and notice as I visit my neighbors each day that some have just stopped playing. In your thread you said you have deleted neighbors. How is that done?