PDA

View Full Version : Football pies......do they ever end???

yummum2
01-30-12, 06:31 AM
O my gosh do the football pies ever end?? Ive been cooking 5 or 6 portions of them every day since they were released ( was it 2 wks ago?) and i seem to still be on mid level3!!! Has anyone completed them and got the gem for it? Could it be possible that a certain recipe could get stuck? Has that happened before? If i see another pie in the shape of a football i may scream!!! :)

bobbyrae
01-30-12, 06:50 AM
I felt the same way about that 2 day ice cream recipe in bakery story :)

yummum2
01-30-12, 06:53 AM
Lol i can imagine! Ive been avoiding the vanilla scoop like the plague ( which in real life i would never do lol). However these **** pies. My level has been mid 3 for over a wk now and im cooking them night and day and the little level never appears to budge! :(

starstar2
01-30-12, 07:19 AM
Ya I got it.
I cook using 19 appliances at the same time and complete it within a week.
Exact timeframe or how many to cook not sure but confirm within 7 days.

Hence is possible and 2 gems awarded for mastery.
Will advice u to use more appliances to cook, attain higher levels to get more appliances.
Ya the 19th appliance I got it thru fast tapping but I do not mind coz it is so useful.

yummum2
01-30-12, 07:23 AM
Thx for helping. Im cooking about 6 portions a day. I suppose this particular recipe maybe taking me longer as im trying to complete the valentine goals at the same time so ovens are limited use. Ive never had a problem with anyother recipe before so its bugging me that 6 portions a day and 3 overnight for 2 wks isnt enough. O well football pies here i come. AAARRGGHHH

nmishii
01-30-12, 07:36 AM
You need to make dishes 83 times to master them. 40 times to get from Level 3 to Level 4. You can kind of eyeball the progress bar to get a ballpark number of how many you have left.

yummum2
01-30-12, 07:41 AM
Yeah thats the thing. It isnt moving. :( honestly its been stuck midway on level 3 since 5 days ago at least. Think i may just cook a mass of pies tonight on all my 15 ovens and if it hasnt budged up or moved on the level tomorow think i may quit the pies! Thanks anyway guys x

BoredOOMM
01-31-12, 01:49 AM
They end and you do not receive a gem at level 4

yummum2
01-31-12, 04:14 AM

Nooooooooo dont say that!!!!! Really? O gosh and im still doing them today. Enough pies :(

3squares
01-31-12, 06:48 AM

really?! Did u get one at end of Level 2?

queentina3
01-31-12, 06:49 AM
Yeah thats the thing. It isnt moving. :( honestly its been stuck midway on level 3 since 5 days ago at least. Think i may just cook a mass of pies tonight on all my 15 ovens and if it hasnt budged up or moved on the level tomorow think i may quit the pies! Thanks anyway guys x

I got frustrated with cooking something in Bakery once, can't recall what it is now though. I ended up stopping it for awhile and plan to go back to it when I get bored trying to master something else. If these football pies aren't useful towards a goal right now, maybe quit them for a week and then go back to them. Maybe you won't want to **** them by then. hahahaha

jannywanny86
01-31-12, 07:26 AM
[what] is a football pie?

yummum2
01-31-12, 07:43 AM

Hahaha its kinda what it sounds like. A pie in the shape of an american football. Its on restaurant story.

dria_91
01-31-12, 08:20 PM
O my gosh do the football pies ever end?? Ive been cooking 5 or 6 portions of them every day since they were released ( was it 2 wks ago?) and i seem to still be on mid level3!!! Has anyone completed them and got the gem for it? Could it be possible that a certain recipe could get stuck? Has that happened before? If i see another pie in the shape of a football i may scream!!! :)
Are you cooking them on a regular appliance? Or one of those easy appliances? I didn't know about the number of times you had to cook certain recipes until u master the levels until yesterday. But i noticed when i was using an easy appliance the level bar wouldn't budge on one of the recipes. LOL either the easy appliances don't let u level up, or it was just because i was on the last level and was supposed to cook the recipe 83 times

ariesblu
01-31-12, 08:24 PM
Yes, I have mastered the football pies, so it is possible. The more appliances you have out cooking it at once helps a lot.

nmishii
01-31-12, 08:34 PM
I mastered the football pies on easy appliances.

I did not get the popup saying I mastered them, but I got the gem.

dria_91
01-31-12, 08:37 PM
I mastered the football pies on easy appliances.

I did not get the popup saying I mastered them, but I got the gem.
Well i guess that's out of the equation then lol.....Just have a lot more pies to make then Yummum2

yummum2
02-01-12, 12:38 AM
Hold the press guys!!! My level bar has moved this morning on my pies!!! Lol i reckon 2 more portions and ive mastered the darn things! Hooray no more pies. Reckon this particular recipe has done my head in coz i cant stand football! With a hubby and two sons mad on football, RS and BS are my escapism so having to then cook something related football wasnt the best for me! Ha! Anyway thanks guys took all your advice and blasted about 15 Portions of them at once and its done the trick :)

ohdiscordia
02-01-12, 01:00 AM

It looks like a whoopie pie to me, that is, two mini choco cakes with icing in the middle.