PDA

View Full Version : Selling appliances

acrecce
01-30-12, 03:45 AM
If you sell lets say a stove......does the option to buy something else become available?

I can only buy another appliance in 4 levels time but have a lot of stoves, so can i sell one and buy something else in its place or will the slot just be locked and leave me with -1 appliance?

barleycoon
01-30-12, 03:52 AM
If players sell an appliance, it would give the option to purchase another appliance. With my appliances, I swap mine in and out of storage. So I'm able to purchase the different appliances for coins. I do like to have a range of the different appliances out.

3squares
01-30-12, 10:39 AM
Yes, no need to sell stove, just put it in storage (when it is empty, otherwise u lose the food!) and then u can buy something different!

TimeForACuppaTea
01-30-12, 04:19 PM
Yes, no need to sell stove, just put it in storage (when it is empty, otherwise u lose the food!) and then u can buy something different!

Exactly what I was going to say. Just put what you don't want in storage. Once the appliance is no longer on the floor it will allow you to buy something else to put in it's place. You will only get a fraction of your money back from selling it, it's best to store it and then you can use it again later.

slackananda
01-30-12, 04:45 PM
I agree, storing is the best choice. You can never have too many appliances. At my level (38) I am allowed ten appliances. I have ten each of stoves, ovens and grills and switch them in and out to suit whatever recipe is the best choice for me at the time. That way I can cook and serve ten dishes simultaneously to improve efficiency and productivity.

acrecce
02-08-12, 01:39 AM
Wow guys and gals thax for the info gonna check it out right now

acrecce
02-08-12, 01:40 AM
O M W

It WORKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You saved me this is so awesome
*Does the happy dance* hehehehehe