PDA

View Full Version : Overnight sales money G O N E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

acrecce
01-29-12, 11:00 PM
Well i make the long items overnight and on Sat 28 Jan i went to bed and the nxt morning i woke to find i made over 50 000 $.
Awesome for a newbie right.
Tapped on accept and it didnt add to my cash. Thought it was still updating and went to like neighbours and collect likes. Still it didnt add. Exited the game and entered again to refresh...............still NOTHING. Thought ahhh well was probably a glitch and its only happened once.

Sooooooooo Sunday night went to bed blah blah blah. And what happens this morning???? You made 30 000$ (cant remember the exact amount) while yoy were away. Coooool right. Well NOT
Didnt get added to my cash AGAIN. 2nd day in a row. Did everything like the day before, waited for it to refresh and still nothing. Whats the use of playing if you dont make any profit for all your effort????

This is over $80 000 cash ive not been awarded, the stock for it is gone and the profit apparently as well. I know $80 000 probably isnt much to veteran players BUT Im a newbie and am trying to save up to expand...........at this rate I may as well just stop playing

pinkster73
01-29-12, 11:11 PM
What I think Iusedtobedigusr meant to type was that this is a common bug. I will look for a link.

Darn autocorrect

pinkster73
01-29-12, 11:12 PM
This one may help

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17567-Current-Bugs-and-Issues-for-Fashion-Story&highlight=fashion+coins

acrecce
01-30-12, 01:21 AM
Yeah figured it was common from the response, and kindve know that *****in about it wont do any good from what ive read on forums.
Just sucks thats all
Will have a looksie at the link you gave thanx

acrecce
01-30-12, 01:32 AM
All i can say now is W O W !!!!!!!!!!!!!

So many ppl with the SAME issues, astonishing
And what gets me is that NOTHING gets done about it, i mean some of the ppl started having these issues LAST YEAR already
TL should be glad that its a free game or theyd be outta business.

barleycoon
01-30-12, 03:03 AM
The issue with the coins not adding, is currently being investigated by TL. I believe that TL are looking into this as a high prority issue.( I'm not TL staff or a moderator). This is just info I have seen on threads.

acrecce
01-30-12, 05:06 AM
Well as if that wasnt enough, tried TL's advise and uninstalled and re-installed
Now i cant even get INTO the game
Did the remove replace thing 5x. This S U C K S

kooky panda
01-30-12, 05:42 AM
The issue with coins not adding was found to be a display issue and the coins are suppose to add to your total later .
If you are playing on IOS(iphone, Ipad, etc), make sure you are playing on the Valentine Fashion game.

If you are on android, please advise the version of the game and also your device and its current version.

pegasus2010
01-30-12, 05:46 AM
The remove restore ritual has been told to me by TL and the GMs. At best a temporary fix for the games glitches. The next TL fix, restore as new, is Not recommended by apple. Data loss is likely. So I start month four with no gem page and a be patient email from TL. Customer service is a joke. Be patient...as in mental patient...

acrecce
01-30-12, 06:12 AM
The issue with coins not adding was found to be a display issue and the coins are suppose to add to your total later .
If you are playing on IOS(iphone, Ipad, etc), make sure you are playing on the Valentine Fashion game.

If you are on android, please advise the version of the game and also your device and its current version.

Im on android. Froyo version
Fashion story version after the 5 unsinstalls now 1.3.6

Emailed TL as like i said i cant even get INTO the game now and i bet my current stuff has expired and my racks i worked so hard to fill are empty. Star rating dropping etc.....

It keeps saying theres NO data connection and i need to retry
Thats why i uninstalled (5x) and here we dont get FREE internet so re-instaling has eaten a LOT of my months data, rebooted my phone, removed the battery, tried phone data and wifi. NOTHING works. Still cant get in

acrecce
01-30-12, 06:13 AM
The remove restore ritual has been told to me by TL and the GMs. At best a temporary fix for the games glitches. The next TL fix, restore as new, is Not recommended by apple. Data loss is likely. So I start month four with no gem page and a be patient email from TL. Customer service is a joke. Be patient...as in mental patient...

Temporary fix yeah !!!! Fixes it so you cant even PLAY the darn game, well i guess that works also..............if you CANT play, you CANT complain right?

kooky panda
01-30-12, 06:19 AM

Emailed TL as like i said i cant even get INTO the game now and i bet my current stuff has expired and my racks i worked so hard to fill are empty. Star rating dropping etc.....

Thats why i uninstalled (5x) and here we dont get FREE internet so re-instaling has eaten a LOT of my months data, rebooted my phone, removed the battery, tried phone data and wifi. NOTHING works. Still cant get in

Have you tried moving your game to your SD card and clearing out your cache ?

cristinae115
01-30-12, 06:24 AM
I posted this same issue a few days ago before the valentines day edition came out. When I was on the original version, I would quick hit the home button right after the Welcome Back screen was closed and the night's coins would stay. The bug seems to be fixed on the valentines day version. Try that!

nmishii
01-30-12, 06:33 AM

Most times the coin total corrects itself. I don't believe its happening all the time. I think it is still a problem.

nmishii
01-30-12, 06:45 AM

Reinstalling isn't always the best answer to some issues. Some players who don't know the solution to a problem will almost always suggest a reinstall. I wish those players would read your post and see that unnecessarily reinstalling can cost some people real money.

nmishii
01-30-12, 06:57 AM
Well i make the long items overnight and on Sat 28 Jan i went to bed and the nxt morning i woke to find i made over 50 000 $.
Awesome for a newbie right.
Tapped on accept and it didnt add to my cash. Thought it was still updating and went to like neighbours and collect likes. Still it didnt add. Exited the game and entered again to refresh...............still NOTHING. Thought ahhh well was probably a glitch and its only happened once.

Sooooooooo Sunday night went to bed blah blah blah. And what happens this morning???? You made 30 000$ (cant remember the exact amount) while yoy were away. Coooool right. Well NOT
Didnt get added to my cash AGAIN. 2nd day in a row. Did everything like the day before, waited for it to refresh and still nothing. Whats the use of playing if you dont make any profit for all your effort????

This is over $80 000 cash ive not been awarded, the stock for it is gone and the profit apparently as well. I know $80 000 probably isnt much to veteran players BUT Im a newbie and am trying to save up to expand...........at this rate I may as well just stop playing

I know your issue is getting into the game right now. When I get the no internet connection on my Android I'll try to switch between 3G, 4G, and wifi and often I'll be able to connect. Or start up internet explorer or the android market or something else that needs internet access and then try to open the game; sometimes this will clear up whatever is hanging up the TL games. Or restart the device.

For the coin issue, when you start up the game, exit out of all popups without doing anything. Then let the customers come in and wait 15-30 seconds to let the game and server sync up. Then exit the game, and start up again, noting that the popup has accepted the coin total from before and shows you earned a small number of coins. This seems to work. If you don't do this, most times the total eventually corrects itself, sometimes it does not.

acrecce
01-30-12, 07:12 AM
Have you tried moving your game to your SD card and clearing out your cache ?

Yup, moved to SD and back again also............NO change

acrecce
01-30-12, 07:13 AM
I know your issue is getting into the game right now. When I get the no internet connection on my Android I'll try to switch between 3G, 4G, and wifi and often I'll be able to connect. Or start up internet explorer or the android market or something else that needs internet access and then try to open the game; sometimes this will clear up whatever is hanging up the TL games. Or restart the device.

Thanx, all the other TL games, my email and whatsapp works 100% just Fashion Story that wont
Even tried entering Fash S through BS or RS. Not working either

acrecce
01-30-12, 09:36 AM
Oh wow, great stuff

EVERYWHERE it says report issues by emailing TL, so I did, heres what i sent

"Using Galaxy S.
Uninstalled and re installed 5x aldeady.
Wont let me into the game. Says needs network connection.
Tried phones data conn as well as wifi. Not letting me in.
Gonna lose all my stuff
Have ver 1.3.6 installed
ID acrecce"

This is what TL says

Email.dont email. WHAT do you have to do to get an issue resolved??????????????????

wintertrash
01-31-12, 04:34 AM
Ughh this had been happening to me also. Just 10 minutes ago, made over 30,000 in sales, accepted and nothing. It's just gone. I'm on the valentines version on an iPad and am experiencing so many problems basically everything others are experiencing also. Fashion story owes me so many coins.

AnnasCoffee
01-31-12, 10:58 AM
ME TOO!!! I just started fashion on both my devices. I lost all my overnight profit (it was only 10,000 coins). I am so broke I can't order clothes!!! I see my coins drop all the time but MOST of the time they come back if I visit a neighbor.

Could it be we are losing them and they don't come back when we get the DAILY BONUS? ... Or other bonuses like goals? Thats when i usually lose them permanently. Just a thought, maybe TL can check into this.

Brievie
02-01-12, 01:40 PM
Ughh this had been happening to me also. Just 10 minutes ago, made over 30,000 in sales, accepted and nothing. It's just gone. I'm on the valentines version on an iPad and am experiencing so many problems basically everything others are experiencing also. Fashion story owes me so many coins.

This just happened to me this morning too I lost 20,000 coins. If anyone knows how to resolve it please let me know my ID is Brievie! Thanks!

lindalucias
02-03-12, 02:22 PM
Happened to me too, lost 20,000 overnight last night and just now lost 5,000 after visiting a neighbour. a few times before it happened with amounts of 10,000.
Now I just can't seem to get past 26,000 and I want to get to 100,000 to expand, but this way that will never happen. It gets really annoying and this way I would have to quit the game...

Dymondcluster
02-05-12, 01:06 PM
For the coin issue, when you start up the game, exit out of all popups without doing anything. Then let the customers come in and wait 15-30 seconds to let the game and server sync up. Then exit the game, and start up again, noting that the popup has accepted the coin total from before and shows you earned a small number of coins. This seems to work. If you don't do this, most times the total eventually corrects itself, sometimes it does not.

I have performed this ritual several times in both RS and FS...In RS I may get a percentage of the coins; but in FS I don't get any...I have thought about just blocking off customers so they can't make any purchases when i'm not in the game just so i can get my coins earned...but why should i have to take such measures, just to avoid being *****ed. I am playing on Android...Samsung Exhibit II

circoit
02-06-12, 08:12 AM
Ugh! It happened to me this morning again. The worst part is, I needed those coins to complete a goal that has a time limit and now I won't have the money to do it in time!!!!!!

lindalucias
02-07-12, 03:11 AM
TRY THIS IT WILL GET YOU AT LEAST MOST OF THE COINS:
I have tried this now for a few days and it works, sometimes I get only 24,000 of 30,000 but at least I do not lose all.

As soon as you log on, tap ok or x to get rid of the messages. Go to News Feed, visit a Neighbour, dont do anything there, tap home to go back to your store.
Wait 30 seconds (don't do anything!) and the total will go up.

I really hope this helps with you too, as I know how frustrating it is to lose coins. I still emailed TL as I don't always get all coins earned (but at least most of it), and I think it's still a problem, with a temp fix.

flaquitachula
02-21-12, 09:43 PM

How do you exit out of the initial "welcome back you made x amount" popup without doing anything? My game wants me to hit "ok" which is the only option I can see. there isn't an x to close out of box - just the ok button. Can you help?

queentina3
02-21-12, 09:47 PM
How do you exit out of the initial "welcome back you made x amount" popup without doing anything? My game wants me to hit "ok" which is the only option I can see. there isn't an x to close out of box - just the ok button. Can you help?

Just hit ok. What nmishii meant was not to collect tips, or take things off of your appliances, and etc............

flaquitachula
02-22-12, 12:20 PM
Just hit ok. What nmishii meant was not to collect tips, or take things off of your appliances, and etc............

It worked!!! Thanks so much. It really frustrates me how much money I have lost, not knowing about this glitch!!!! I have been saving up to expand for weeks!!!

flowless
02-22-12, 12:32 PM
happens to almost all the time

i just exit the game force close it and come back

sometimes i get the money back and in a very few occasions i didnt

kooky panda
02-22-12, 01:59 PM
If still issues, make sure you on on valentine game for Idevice players
and on android you have downloaded the most current version of the game
(see menu-help) version 1.3.7.01 released on 2-13-12