PDA

View Full Version : Why did you take it away ??? Given it back!!!!

boulton
01-29-12, 07:08 PM
Well I am really upset !!! I made a suggestion and you did it and now
It is back to old way on the Valentine's Version!!! Go back!!!!
It was when you were gifting it checked every box instead of having to
Check all 730 of my neighbors it checked the boxes for Me!!! As well as when you are
Requesting a gift on the new items like the kissing booth you have to go in an individually check the boxes that takes a lot if time & my wrist is the sore and I do not want to play anymore!!!
I love the way you took my other suggestion and implemented it !! When you visit a neighbor that neighbor goes to the bottom of the list!! LOVE LOVE IT!!!!

Please fix my original version!!!! I have sent email after email and still can not open it!!
I have not been on the original version since OCTOBER 25, 2011!!! Please please please please correct the issue!!!!

This is by far my favorite game!!!

boulton
01-29-12, 07:09 PM
Oops. GIVE it back not Given!! I hate auto text!!!

kooky panda
01-29-12, 07:15 PM
This was changed back because when all the boxes were checked, it was causing a problem with the goal requests and gifting not working.

The pre-select all feature was causing issues with gifting/requesting in many of the games. It has been removed so that there are no longer any issues with gifting or requesting items.
Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

bobbyrae
01-29-12, 07:34 PM
I assure you i am quite happy with it as it is now. It was truly a pain to uncheck all my neighbours and then recheck the 5 or so ones vrom whom i wanted to request a particular gift!

fuchsias
01-29-12, 07:46 PM
I agree with Kooky. And why do smb needs this crazy Number of neighbors like 730?? I have about 50 n on one game and only 28 on the other, and absolutely happy with that number , no ploblem with gifting and liking everyday and always get all requests on time when needed.

bobbyrae
01-29-12, 07:50 PM
I agree with Kooky. And why do smb needs this crazy Number of neighbors like 730?? I have about 50 n on one game and only 28 on the other, and absolutely happy with that number , no ploblem with gifting and liking everyday and always get all requests on time when needed.
Unfortunately some of us have an enormous number of neighbours and deciding which ones to delete and which ones to keep is quite the challenge, since most of them are excellent neighbours.

boulton
01-31-12, 09:47 AM
This was changed back because when all the boxes were checked, it was causing a problem with the goal requests and gifting not working.

I am totally bummed now!!!!! Fix the issue. Give us a selection to check all or uncheck all!!!

boulton
01-31-12, 09:51 AM

As we are all intitled to our opinions. I have never had a problem gifting or requesting anything from
My neighbors. I am sorry for you that you only have that few of neighbors. I have over 50 close personal friends!
I guess some people are blessed with friends.

boulton
01-31-12, 09:53 AM
Unfortunately some of us have an enormous number of neighbours and deciding which ones to delete and which ones to keep is quite the challenge, since most of them are excellent neighbours.

Bobbyrae you are sooooo right all of my neighbors are awesome!! They gift me and like my items continually around the clock!!! I would not want to delete any nor ever turn someone away!!

ariesblu
01-31-12, 03:18 PM
Wow 730 is a lot of neighbors to have and take care of.

sourlicorice2
01-31-12, 03:22 PM
I like it the way it is now. I hated the prechecked list though for requests it was handy for gifting I hated it. I'd rather it stay the way it is now myself.

fuchsias
01-31-12, 03:36 PM
As we are all intitled to our opinions. I have never had a problem gifting or requesting anything from
My neighbors. I am sorry for you that you only have that few of neighbors. I have over 50 close personal friends!
I guess some people are blessed with friends.
You're not serious right? Cuz this is absurd :))) talking about friends I mean. I didn't say it's hard for me to find neighbors :) I just don't add anymore, because it's a game ( just a game), and having the less number of neighbors for me (IMHO) feels more comfortable. That's it. And so I don't have to delete anybody.
I wonder how can you give likes(post on the wall) to all your nbrs everyday? (~730??) (I can hardly find time to keep my 50 and 28 happy daily)

fuchsias
01-31-12, 03:41 PM
But, I really wish to have the option of check/uncheck all! Here I must say, I absolutely support

xSnowyOwlx
01-31-12, 04:11 PM
I prefer it this way. I gift back what people gift me and THEN I gift what I choose to the rest of the neighbors.

It helps big time with the goals now. Unchecking 200+ neighbors just to ask for 1 or 2 items took me more than 5 minutes - 10 if the game got pissed at me for scrolling and unchecking too much so it kicked me out.

xSnowyOwlx
01-31-12, 04:13 PM
I think TL should give an OPTION to check all, not check all automatically.

mushroom79
01-31-12, 04:24 PM

Our friend boulton may just be real nice to others, adding everyone who request him/her to add and accepting every nbr request hoping to help others. Its not that he/she need so any nbrs.

kooky panda
01-31-12, 04:29 PM
I am totally bummed now!!!!! Fix the issue. Give us a selection to check all or uncheck all!!!

But, I really wish to have the option of check/uncheck all! Here I must say, I absolutely support

I am with you guys on this. I would like this option too. I did forwarded this suggestion to GM a while back.

sourlicorice2
01-31-12, 04:46 PM
An option to check all and uncheck all I agree would be nice

boulton
01-31-12, 05:04 PM
You're not serious right? Cuz this is absurd :))) talking about friends I mean. I didn't say it's hard for me to find neighbors :) I just don't add anymore, because it's a game ( just a game), and having the less number of neighbors for me (IMHO) feels more comfortable. That's it. And so I don't have to delete anybody.
I wonder how can you give likes(post on the wall) to all your nbrs everyday? (~730??) (I can hardly find time to keep my 50 and 28 happy daily)

Well it happens!! Every day!!