PDA

View Full Version : Missing booth and level 42 red tube dress

estiquesophy
01-29-12, 05:47 PM
I completed the quest for booth but could not find my booth in my all displays. I checked every category but there is no sign of it. Same thing happened to my level 42 red tube dress . It is missing in my catalogue as well after the message flashed out the dress and I have reached level 42. :confused:

driftboutique
01-29-12, 05:58 PM
I dont know about the booth; you might need TL to look at your account to make sure you got credited. But as far as a red tube dress goes, assuming this is different from the red dress in the valentines box, it sounds like you got a popup for a item that hasn't been released yet. This has happened to some other folks before. Sounds like there is a new outfit that is going to be released :)

pinkster73
01-29-12, 06:09 PM
Yes this sounds like the accidental sneak peek bug. You're lucky!

kooky panda
01-29-12, 06:15 PM
That happened to me too. exit out of design tab, the go back in under the decorations. You may have to restart your game or device.

If you still do not see it, email support@teamlava.com have them check in your game.

pinkster73
01-29-12, 06:32 PM
Oh, then its not the sneak peek bug. My bad

kooky panda
01-29-12, 07:53 PM
The mention of a red tube dress at level 42, could still mean a sneal peak!!!

pinkster73
01-29-12, 07:59 PM
Oh then it could be the sneak peek bug! My good!

estiquesophy
01-29-12, 11:52 PM
The mention of a red tube dress at level 42, could still mean a sneal peak!!!

I found the booth after ****ing and reinstalling the app. But the red tube dress is still missing. I have written to support 2days ago. They have yet to reply or I am not sure they will reply.

mtytomlinson
01-30-12, 12:49 AM
Omg they are giving away a red tube dress to those who level up to 42?? O:

kooky panda
01-30-12, 06:14 AM
I found the booth after ****ing and reinstalling the app. But the red tube dress is still missing. I have written to support 2days ago. They have yet to reply or I am not sure they will reply.

If you saw a pop up when you reached a new level, sometimes you are seeing a future item that will be coming to the game soon. You should not have the item yet.

Did you happen to get a screenshot of the pop up?

MissAileen
01-30-12, 12:13 PM
Same thing happened to me with the "red tube dress"! Any idea what the actual reason is? Is it a glitch?

Jessjan34
01-30-12, 12:37 PM
This happened to me with the level 40 school girl! Sneak peak for friday?! Hope so!

kooky panda
01-30-12, 12:38 PM
Same thing happened to me with the "red tube dress"! Any idea what the actual reason is? Is it a glitch?

I think what happens is when a future item will be coming into a game and it can be unlocked at a certain level, when a member reaches that level, they will
see the advance Pop up.

We here at the forum and very dedicated and addicted players, love when someone sees one of these and we start asking
"do you have screenshot" "what did it look like" "I cannot wait"..... lol

Does not take much to get us excited... btw , did you get a screenshot???? lol

driftboutique
01-30-12, 12:42 PM
I think what happens is when a future item will be coming into a game and it can be unlocked at a certain level, when a member reaches that level, they will
see the advance Pop up.

We here at the forum and very dedicated and addicted players, love when someone sees one of these and we start asking
"do you have screenshot" "what did it look like" "I cannot wait"..... lol

Does not take much to get us excited... btw , did you get a screenshot???? lol

Hahaha, so true! I think I freaked someone out one time because I was like "Tell me everything you remember about the shoes! What color were they? How high was the heel?"

Red tube dress sounds cute! I hope that they release a Valentines outfit with some pink in it, too.

kooky panda
01-30-12, 01:09 PM
Hahaha, so true! I think I freaked someone out one time because I was like "Tell me everything you remember about the shoes! What color were they? How high was the heel?"

Red tube dress sounds cute! I hope that they release a Valentines outfit with some pink in it, too.

so did you stalk them in the Pms too???? lol

shakiba
01-30-12, 01:15 PM
Oh, so there is a little sneak peek preview! Lucky, whoever got it. Omg... I hope its also in the catalog... oh and I hope its lik for 1 hr or so :p

driftboutique
01-30-12, 02:21 PM
so did you stalk them in the Pms too???? lol

LOL! I stalk and harass people in the interest of cute shoes. It's totally worth it ;)

pinkster73
01-30-12, 02:43 PM
LOL! I stalk and harass people in the interest of cute shoes. It's totally worth it ;)

Well of course its worth it. It's shoes.

driftboutique
01-30-12, 02:56 PM
Well of course its worth it. It's shoes.

I have to enjoy them virtually because I can't wear heels anymore (stupid spine :p). I used to have the cutest pink shoes ever... Six inch stilettos in cotton candy pink lizard print. Maybe I should beg TL to add those to Fashion for me :)

pinkster73
01-30-12, 03:03 PM
I have to enjoy them virtually because I can't wear heels anymore (stupid spine :p). I used to have the cutest pink shoes ever... Six inch stilettos in cotton candy pink lizard print. Maybe I should beg TL to add those to Fashion for me :)

Did you say pink stilletos? Yeah!

I can't wear heals either, stupid spine :(

driftboutique
01-30-12, 03:14 PM
Did you say pink stilletos? Yeah!

I can't wear heals either, stupid spine :(

They were super cute. I wish I had a pic of them. Though now that I think about it... they might have something to do with my mangled spine :p

pinkster73
01-30-12, 03:19 PM
They were super cute. I wish I had a pic of them. Though now that I think about it... they might have something to do with my mangled spine :p

We could have a whole thread just to talk about shoes. (Sorry felicitybliss) :)

driftboutique
01-30-12, 03:23 PM
We could have a whole thread just to talk about shoes. (Sorry felicitybliss) :)

I would be all over a shoe thread :D

shakiba
01-30-12, 03:31 PM
I always loved heels from the start! (when i was like 4) :)

eat_everything
02-01-12, 03:18 PM
I too am missing the red tube dress! I leveled-up to Level 42 on Tuesday (Jan 31st) and a pop-op showed the red tube dress was now available - this is the EXACT same dress I won in the Valentine Mystery Box that I put on my avatar. But it is no where in my catalog to purchase for my shop.

shakiba
02-01-12, 03:30 PM
I too am missing the red tube dress! I leveled-up to Level 42 on Tuesday (Jan 31st) and a pop-op showed the red tube dress was now available - this is the EXACT same dress I won in the Valentine Mystery Box that I put on my avatar. But it is no where in my catalog to purchase for my shop.

Thats because its not yet available in the game. What u got was just a sneak peek of the new catalog. Btw, do u have any pics on the sneak peek?
Dont worry. It'll come soon.

awertie
02-01-12, 04:24 PM
Ooh a sneak peek of a new catalog? And it looks like the v-day box prize? Yay I've always wanted to have the mystery boxes avatar prizes in catalogs!

DaojinWildfire
02-01-12, 06:10 PM
I looked into this issue and it's actually a bug. This catalog doesn't exist. It's just the Red Hot Dress avatar item from the Valentine Chest. But no worries, there is a different catalog coming soon.

pinkster73
02-01-12, 06:29 PM
Now that's a bummer :(

ariesblu
02-01-12, 06:31 PM
Now that's a bummer :(
I agree. There were a lot of hopes up.

kooky panda
02-01-12, 06:33 PM
I looked into this issue and it's actually a bug. This catalog doesn't exist. It's just the Red Hot Dress avatar item from the Valentine Chest. But no worries, there is a different catalog coming soon.

http://th1128.photobucket.com/albums/m492/pixelp0w4h111/th_saddycat.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/image/sad%20animal/pixelp0w4h111/saddycat.gif?o=65)