PDA

View Full Version : Lovey Dovey room ?

DaniBelleDesign
01-29-12, 05:40 PM
So I keep getting an update about the fab new valentines stuff and the only one that I got remotely excited about was the lovey Dovey room. I can't seem to find it ? Is it in the valentines box ?

333sandy
01-29-12, 05:51 PM
Is it the valentine change room? In the change room section.

333sandy
01-29-12, 05:52 PM
There is a kissing booth as a prize for the goal

pinksugar800
01-30-12, 01:51 AM
It's a change room so it would be in the first or 2nd tab! It cost gems though! Enjoy��

dalula
01-30-12, 04:18 PM
It is in the tab that shows the cash registers i think

Zee_Zatara
01-30-12, 10:55 PM
Yes it's in the change room tab and costs 25 gems just like the other fancy change rooms, unfortunately. :/

ariesblu
01-30-12, 11:24 PM
25 gems for one change room? That's a whole lotta change!

Zee_Zatara
01-30-12, 11:33 PM
25 gems for one change room? That's a whole lotta change!

Yep. :( But look at this this way: at least you know you're getting a useful and pretty change room with those 25 gems. You could spend 24 gems on the Valentine Chest and get something completely lame instead, like the steel rose or red mailbox. I think if I have the gems, I will opt to spend 1 gem more and get the lovey-dovey change room rather than risk that.

dalula
01-31-12, 03:45 PM
Yep. :( But look at this this way: at least you know you're getting a useful and pretty change room with those 25 gems. You could spend 24 gems on the Valentine Chest and get something completely lame instead, like the steel rose or red mailbox. I think if I have the gems, I will opt to spend 1 gem more and get the lovey-dovey change room rather than risk that.

... unless if you are lucky. :) some people are

ariesblu
01-31-12, 04:11 PM
Yes, and I've been an unlucky one a few times before with the mystery boxes.

Zee_Zatara
01-31-12, 10:37 PM

True, but the only things in the Valentine Chest I think are as good as the change room are the waterfall and the photo booth (1st and 2nd place items). And I actually like the change room a bit better than the photo booth. So unless I'm really lucky and win the waterfall (1% chance), I'm better off just buying the change room.

dalula
02-01-12, 04:08 PM
True, but the only things in the Valentine Chest I think are as good as the change room are the waterfall and the photo booth (1st and 2nd place items). And I actually like the change room a bit better than the photo booth. So unless I'm really lucky and win the waterfall (1% chance), I'm better off just buying the change room.

i agree, the changing room is cute :)