PDA

View Full Version : Coin Issue

LunaMiya808
01-29-12, 12:31 PM
:confused:
Has anyone noticed that after you "complete" a pen and you get the notification of the reward (so many coins and so much experience for completing the family) that the coins aren't being added to your total? I researched before posting, so it isn't just a one time thing. The coins just never show up.

Rachael98
01-29-12, 12:32 PM
Really?
Anyone else noticed?

And what device, game version and OS do you use?

barleycoon
01-29-12, 03:10 PM
:confused:
Has anyone noticed that after you "complete" a pen and you get the notification of the reward (so many coins and so much experience for completing the family) that the coins aren't being added to your total? I researched before posting, so it isn't just a one time thing. The coins just never show up.
Try restarting your device it may help, if it's a bug affecting the coins being added deleting the app and redownloading might also help. Don't worry your game progress is safe on TLs server. Please let the forum/TL know if it continues, thanks.

LunaMiya808
01-29-12, 04:09 PM
Try restarting your device it may help, if it's a bug affecting the coins being added deleting the app and redownloading might also help. Don't worry your game progress is safe on TLs server. Please let the forum/TL know if it continues, thanks.

I have restarted, deleted, reinstalled. I've done it all and it's still doing it.

Rachael98: I'm on an iPad 1, all up to date. Pet shop version 1.0.2

barleycoon
01-29-12, 04:39 PM
I have restarted, deleted, reinstalled. I've done it all and it's still doing it.

Rachael98: I'm on an iPad 1, all up to date. Pet shop version 1.0.2

I wonder if this is affecting other players yet? I will let a moderator know for you, so the issue can be looked at.

blinvy2
01-29-12, 08:48 PM
I noticed this too. I'm on iPad 1 as well. I don't get extra coins added for completing a family and upgrading either. I have deleted and reinstalled the app but it still doesn't add the coins. Everything else works fine.

MiniLaura
01-29-12, 09:25 PM
What is actually happening is that you aren't charged as much for the upgrade. So no coins are added, but fewer coins are taken away.

For example, the final upgrade for the Star Quarterbark cost 1200 coins. When you complete the family, you are "awarded" 100 coins. The game takes only 1100 coins from your total when you purchase the last upgrade.

(disclaimer: those may not be the exact numbers, but similar math DOES happen.)

iusedtobedigusr
01-29-12, 09:37 PM
Watch and 1 coin subtracted as you tend/care etc too. Not a lot and with other games TL has issues with never mentioned.

MiniLaura
01-30-12, 07:03 AM
Watch and 1 coin subtracted as you tend/care etc too.
Weird! I very carefully collected and fed my pets, and out of approximately 15 pets, 1 coin was subtracted twice. All other times no coins were taken away. Perhaps it happens on every X number of collections/feedings? I'm not sure because I didn't count.

iusedtobedigusr
01-30-12, 12:10 PM
I never see it EVERY time but I did notice it quite a few times, seemed the more I used finger to move the game on my Ipod screen the more it happened.

uwantoplay
02-02-12, 03:08 PM
I am really going to have to pay attention because I collect all the time. I am on an IPod Touch, but I have way too much coins right now to care about losing $$ but curious if this is actually a bug.

ninnyslilpeanut
07-23-12, 04:58 PM
It happens to me everyday everytime I collect coins. At first I didn't notice when I collected. A lot of coins. But then I noticed at the end of each collection I can just wait and watch the coins being subtracted. Sometimes in the thousands. I have 67 pet varitys and most of them are completed collections which should give the maximum amount of coins but mostly I see 34 and 57 just small numbers and even then when I'm done more is subtracted each and every time. That's not fair or legal. Ive restarted the game many times and completely removed it twice. But its always the same.
We need a phone number to call and talk to someone as its happening. Team lava can email me at happyx@comcast.net.
Or send me a phone number. This is happening to everyone and needs resolved.