PDA

View Full Version : Can I just say...

cristinae115
01-29-12, 09:19 AM
That I LOVE my new makeup counter!?! I just finished receiving the items needed to build it this morning. I've already started ordering, placing, and collecting from some makeup items and it works perfectly. I am using IPhone4 - it works perfectly.

Great job TL on the Valentine's Day edition! Any problems I was having with original FS have been resolved in this edition (coin collecting problems mostly).

Great weekend everyone! Happy playing!

Rachael98
01-29-12, 10:00 AM
I should think you most certainly can;) (I don't think that TL will take any offence to it:p)

I don't play Fashion, but it does look great, and if there's an oppurtunity to say this I will: Good Job, TL!:D

kooky panda
01-29-12, 10:19 AM
I will join in and say I love my makeup counter too. My prior issues with it seem so far to be resolved.
I just hope they bring out more catalogs.!!!

I am also glad to hear thay maybe the coin issues may be resolved.

Rachael98
01-29-12, 10:22 AM
I will join in and say I love my makeup counter too. My prior issues with it seem so far to be resolved.
I just hope they bring out more catalogs.!!!

I am also glad to hear thay maybe the coin issues may be resolved.

TL are awesome, no?:cool:

barleycoon
01-29-12, 11:27 AM
I adore my make up counter too, thank you TeamLava.

dalula
01-29-12, 11:41 AM
So the makeup counter is all fixed? No more bugs or anything? Just want to make sure that it works so my 36 gems wont go in the trash

barleycoon
01-29-12, 11:49 AM
The issues with my make up counter seem fixed, other players are posting this too. I am really glad I purchased the make up counter. The make up looks lovely in our shops and so does the actual make up counter.

sumnboutme
01-29-12, 11:56 AM
I hardly use mine anymore but it is pretty :)

Rachael98
01-29-12, 12:32 PM
So the makeup counter is all fixed? No more bugs or anything? Just want to make sure that it works so my 36 gems wont go in the trash

Yep, I think so - go ahead and get one:cool:

kooky panda
01-29-12, 02:02 PM

I am not having any issues, but I think yesterday someone was still having issues. My makeup placed this morning with no problems.

Here is the bug thread. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21252-Make-up-Counter-Out-of-Sync-Issues&p=224826&viewfull=1#post224826
I have asked for players to post if they are still having issues. You may want to wait a few more days before purchasing to see how everyone else is doing.

dalula
01-29-12, 04:16 PM
I am not having any issues, but I think yesterday someone was still having issues. My makeup placed this morning with no problems.

Here is the bug thread. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21252-Make-up-Counter-Out-of-Sync-Issues&p=224826&viewfull=1#post224826
I have asked for players to post if they are still having issues. You may want to wait a few more days before purchasing to see how everyone else is doing.

ok, thanks :) I'll wait until next week

casadolce
01-29-12, 04:47 PM
One thing I don't like about the makeup counter is the visible hourglass/catalogue icon. It covers part of the counter.

cristinae115
01-29-12, 07:19 PM
I purchased mine thinking there may be problems with it, and if there were, that was fine with me. It looks great by itself without ordering makeup from it! I mean, hey, you'd spend the same amount of gems on a shoe rack that just sits there, right? Bonus that it actually works, and perfectly too lol ;).

Zee_Zatara
01-29-12, 09:25 PM
One thing I don't like about the makeup counter is the visible hourglass/catalogue icon. It covers part of the counter.

Agree, and this is something I've always wondered about: Is that icon only visible to us, the owners? Because I don't see it on any of my neighbors' makeup counters. Just my own.

That said... I agree with others here that I love my makeup counter. I didn't like it at first (having to build it, the ordering glitch, etc), but now that I've gotten used to how it works, it's made my boutique a lot nicer and the game more fun. :)

sumnboutme
01-29-12, 09:34 PM
I purchased mine thinking there may be problems with it, and if there were, that was fine with me. It looks great by itself without ordering makeup from it! I mean, hey, you'd spend the same amount of gems on a shoe rack that just sits there, right? Bonus that it actually works, and perfectly too lol ;).

Completely agree :)

mtytomlinson
01-30-12, 12:50 AM
I'm very impressed with the valentines version too!! :)

barleycoon
01-30-12, 01:17 AM
I'm very impressed with the valentines version too!! :)

I am too, it's a really lovely special version.