PDA

View Full Version : Deleting neighbours

njmuench
01-29-12, 03:21 AM
How can i delete neighbours out of my list?

nmishii
01-29-12, 03:28 AM
In Neighborhood, there is an Edit button at the top of the list. Tap it and the Remove button is listed for each neighbor. Tappig Remove removes the neighbors from the list

kancilkiller
01-31-12, 04:16 AM
What if there are still people yet to answer my request under Invite Friends? They are like never answer play RS anymore. i would like to delete those pending request.

RS should auto delete pending requests that over a few days old

queentina3
01-31-12, 05:47 AM
What if there are still people yet to answer my request under Invite Friends? They are like never answer play RS anymore. i would like to delete those pending request.

RS should auto delete pending requests that over a few days old

Yeah, we can't delete "pending invites". Hopefully TL will offer us a solution to that problem at some point.

kancilkiller
02-01-12, 12:40 AM
Yeah, we can't delete "pending invites". Hopefully TL will offer us a solution to that problem at some point.
The solution is simple from database point of view.
Just create a very simple SQL script, DELETE records WHERE Invites still pending AND record date is more than XX days.
Put it on a Scheduller and trigger the script everyday or every week. Simple as that. Just a matter they want to do or not.

chocohk
02-01-12, 12:44 AM
i want to know is there any indication that my nbr is not active anymore, instead of visit them all lol then decide who to delete

kancilkiller
02-01-12, 02:51 AM
i want to know is there any indication that my nbr is not active anymore, instead of visit them all lol then decide who to delete
Yeah, I second that.
Currently we are clueless who are my neighbours and what are the activities. All we know are just the rating of the neighbour, which doesn't tell much

What I really like to see are some report or Top 20 statistics including:
1. Most and Least tipped received from Neighbour for the last one month.
2. Most and Least Gift received from Neighbour for the last one month
3. Most and Least Gift sent to Neighbour the last one month
4. Most and Least Request respond from Neighbour for the last one month
5. Most and Least Request sent to Neighbour for the last one month
6. Most recent online Date of the neighbour

With the above report, I can easily decide who I need to delete. I have 57 neighbours, and I am still trying to reduce further and make way for higher quality neighbour who are synced with my play style, are daily tipping, react quickily and willing to send Gift by request written on wall; definitely not jokers who are login just to receive tips, randomly mass gifting junk food, unwilling to coorporate or never read instruction.

Poliptily
01-20-13, 08:23 PM
What do you mean by "randomly mass gifting junk food"? I am fairly new to this game, but I do have some neighbors. When they request a part, I always comply. No one ever requests food, but I have sent food out to my neighbors as a nice gesture. Have I been doing something wrong? If you don't want a gift, decline it. You don't need to call it junk.

123cali
01-21-13, 06:38 PM
Have I been doing something wrong?

It depends. If you send cheap food and your nbrs miss good gifts because of it you are doing wrong. Not everyone is online all day to decline your junk on time before it's too late to get good gifts.

Cosmogirl76
01-22-13, 07:17 AM
If you are looking for serious players, we have something in common, I just removed a lot of bad players today. It is very anoying especialy when they request you parts, never tip (and never give), you lose your time but ... you need them in certain way.
Nevertheless today, big day, but now I am too short in players.
So if you are interested, I am cosmogirl76
Others, if you are interested, please feel free : only 3 or 4 level, tipping daily, accepting request (both ways of course)
Good day to U

DorindaGlam
02-02-13, 04:54 PM
Just curious, but does anyone know if you delete a neighbor do they get notified or do you just disappear from their neighbor list? Thanks.