PDA

View Full Version : Disapearing drinks

cakeonez
01-29-12, 02:38 AM
Hi team lava

I've been happily playing some of your games (restaurant, bakery etc) and i had the feeling some of the food sometimes disapear from the counters.

I had no evidence until this morning :
when i woke up, i checked Night club story.
I had 4 big frowthy to retrieve wich makes almost 4000 drinks.
I did so, put them on counters, launched new cocktails and went away to check my restaurant.

When i went back a couple of minutes later, the counters of the nightclub were all empty. It's not possible that they were drank in 3 minutes, especially when you know the nightclub door was blocked by a speaker so no customer could enter.

So i had more or less 20 000 coins disappear in a matter of minutes for no reason!
i also found myself forced to keep the nightclub closed because of tnothing to drink (when my cocktail should have been enough for most of the day)

As i said before, even if it's the first time it happens right in front of my eyes, it has happened before in several of your games (restaurant, bakery, etc) to me and to some of my friends, in a regular basis.

For exemple; i also remember having more or less 20 000 chicken suddenly missing from my counter in my restaurant (worth more or less 160 000 coins)

Could you please check that and see what you can do?
Thanks
Regards

Cake

cakeonez
01-29-12, 02:59 AM
i play on IOS 5, version of the game : 1,0,3

barleycoon
01-29-12, 04:45 AM
I'm really sorry this has happened to you, blocking the door is not a design feature, the players developed this idea themselves. It often results in a quick sale ie all your drinks are sold straight away. The coins may have been affected by this too. Try not blocking the door for a few days and see if your coins are adding as they should. When the door is blocked after unblocking the door, visit lots of other players it may help prevent a quick sale sometimes.
Please let the forum/TL know if your coins are not adding when the door is not blocked in any way. Please advise of device, device version and game version, thanks.

barleycoon
01-29-12, 01:15 PM
I do hope gets resolved for you as soon as is possible.

atlantisonearth
01-30-12, 05:59 PM
I'm really sorry this has happened to you, blocking the door is not a design feature, the players developed this idea themselves. It often results in a quick sale ie all your drinks are sold straight away. The coins may have been affected by this too. Try not blocking the door for a few days and see if your coins are adding as they should. When the door is blocked after unblocking the door, visit lots of other players it may help prevent a quick sale sometimes.
Please let the forum/TL know if your coins are not adding when the door is not blocked in any way. Please advise of device, device version and game version, thanks.

Yes, this is correct. Block your door with multiple objects at once.

xSnowyOwlx
01-30-12, 06:28 PM
Hey, wish I had customers drinking that fast. Blocking my door doesn't even work to do a "speedy" sale.

stmichal
03-16-13, 03:08 AM
I've had all food disappear overnight from Restaurant Story, regardless of whether or not the door is blocked. It's not possible that ALL my food from full counters is gone in just 6 hours. It's very frustrating. I'm play RS, on a KindleFire HD, version 1.5.5.5

uvagrape
08-13-13, 11:16 AM
its happened 2 me 2 :(