PDA

View Full Version : I'm broke and outta options!!!

SweetSubtraction
10-29-10, 07:11 AM
Help! Before I read that message "There is a bug with the storage that does not allow you to place out the items you stored unless you spend the original cost to buy them again. Blah blah blah... Please try not to store items in your inventory in the meantime, especially those that cost Gems. If you have the items stored already, try not to take them out until the next update." I put OVER HALF of my items (including my stoves) into storage! Now I have only a few coins (not enough to buy food ar any other supplies) and I'm stuck in the game!!! If I sell everything I own it would be JUST enough to buy a new oven but I wouldn't have money for tabels, chairs, food or anything else!!! Heeeeeeeelp!!!!! (I hope there is going to be some sorta restart option, and fast!)

deadpix
10-29-10, 07:26 AM
Help! Before I read that message "There is a bug with the storage that does not allow you to place out the items you stored unless you spend the original cost to buy them again. Blah blah blah... Please try not to store items in your inventory in the meantime, especially those that cost Gems. If you have the items stored already, try not to take them out until the next update." I put OVER HALF of my items (including my stoves) into storage! Now I have only a few coins (not enough to buy food ar any other supplies) and I'm stuck in the game!!! If I sell everything I own it would be JUST enough to buy a new oven but I wouldn't have money for tabels, chairs, food or anything else!!! Heeeeeeeelp!!!!! (I hope there is going to be some sorta restart option, and fast!)

Yes, there is a bug, but you don't need to spend that money again. The bug requires that you have the same amount that the item cost but will not deduct that amount from you when you pull the item out of storage. I do this all the time, swapping stoves, ovens and grills in and out; if I had to spend money each time I did this, I would be dead broke instead of approaching a million.

Unregistered
10-29-10, 10:25 AM

If you wait a few days for the daily bonus maybe you will have enough (2.500 coins) to take at least one stove/oven out... Just an idea... The daily bonus is about 1000-2000 coins so much faster than tips, but tips can help you too...

Unregistered
10-29-10, 02:51 PM
It's been fixed! Go get your stuff out!!!