PDA

View Full Version : Why teamlava!?

mariocrossing1
01-28-12, 07:18 PM
So, many of you already heard this, but Team Lava recently lowered the quantity of food items. The same applies to Bakery! Why do you have to do this? For example, there are only 8 french toast per serving! That's crazy! So, new people will quit VERY EASILY! WHY?????? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

P.S. So, if there is an outdoor grill, why not make the hamburger sliders from the regular grill? Oh, and Team Lava, whenever you release a new appliance, ADD MORE RECIPIES!!!!

atlantisonearth
01-28-12, 07:20 PM
I agree. The recent changes that have been made are not reasonable.

cr4zy_eights
01-28-12, 07:20 PM
I know 8 pieces WHY BOTHER

and aren't all grills outdoor grills?!?!?!?!

queentina3
01-28-12, 07:22 PM
They needed to find a new way to make us spend coins, and what better way then making a new appliance that only holds one recipe and could easily be made on an appliance we already have.

cr4zy_eights
01-28-12, 07:27 PM
They needed to find a new way to make us spend coins, and what better way then making a new appliance that only holds one recipe and could easily be made on an appliance we already have.

How bout spending our coins are multimillion coin expansions. I've been at leve 96 for a while and yet to fully expand. (or buy that choco fountain for that stupid goal)

atlantisonearth
01-28-12, 07:30 PM
How bout spending our coins are multimillion coin expansions. I've been at leve 96 for a while and yet to fully expand. (or buy that choco fountain for that stupid goal)

...and those expansions increase your restaurant 1x1...

freshfoods
01-28-12, 07:36 PM
i agree its annoying, i cant keep enough food on the counters, and now its harder to earn money. Wow just change it back its not that hard and no one likes the idea!!!

niccy79
01-29-12, 02:57 AM
Don't you love how TeamLava always ignores you? You'll get no courtesy of a response or explanation. Its all about corporate greed and they laugh all the way to the bank. I remember thinking that 3 gem tables were really expensive ... then 5 gem at Halloween ...now 8 gem! What the h TeamLava? Oh and the MOST LAUGHABLE : Giving Android users the candy cane machine in bakery AFTER you all pulled the recipe out of the game so we bought it for nothing. I've said it before and I'm confident I'll say it dozens more times ... TeamLava employs the most inept developers ever :-( Try playing the game yourself & see how frustrated you guys get with all the bugs, lag, force closing, low plate count, lack of parity between iOS &Droid users, gem traps, expensive costs, pop up ads, ETC! Stop coming up with more meaningless updates and FIX YOUR BROKEN GAME. Shouldn't be rocket science over there boys....

OCCUPY TEAMLAVA - END CORPORATE GREED
Agree with all u said!!!! Unfortunately TL doesnt care and thier support is just as much of a joke as they turned thier game into!!!!

barleycoon
01-29-12, 05:59 AM
The community managers are on days off, which everyone has. They do provide updates/responses to many of the game issues or player concerns. They can only provide information if they have it to pass on. I feel it may be to early to tell yet with the reduced plate food concerns. The CM have to help many individual players with their game issues. I feel they do a very good job on the forum, it shows how much they care about player concerns/game issues. The CM reply to many posts and really help everyone.

ultrafrog
01-29-12, 09:31 AM
Rofl yes. Guess they need more feedback regarding the lowered serving changes because it's too soon to tell.

It's going to be a long wait if you want the supporters of the change to start coming out of the woodwork hahahah

atlantisonearth
01-29-12, 09:32 AM
The funniest part is they have mediators to reply on thier forum...i have not noticed one actual employee answer or reply to any of thier recent screwups on here! I guess its easier for them to ignore us and have thier mediators do thier dirty work!!!! Why anyone would want to volunteer thier time for such a bogus, greedy company is beyond me?!?

They werent always like this.

niccy79
01-29-12, 02:40 PM
They werent always like this.

Its truly sad this is what they turned into tho!

ultrafrog
01-29-12, 04:56 PM
It's a self perpetuating cycle. When TL used to do good things then it was sort of fun for them to be here. Now that things are going south who can blame them for ducking their heads and staying away?

I know I would.

These aren't issues that the forum staff can solve. They come from higher up management. Obviously if they like their jobs the wouldn't speak out against their employer.