PDA

View Full Version : Days

Aylarox
01-28-12, 04:10 PM
Why am I always on day 2 or day 3 on restaurant story? I have been playing for about a month and when it gives me coins and says come back tomorrow to get more I have never been past day 3?

dj_delusional
01-28-12, 04:14 PM
ive never had this happen to me, so i dunno what to say

pinkster73
01-28-12, 04:16 PM
There's 4 days. They rotate.

Rachael98
01-28-12, 04:18 PM
Have you played for 4 consecutive days?

pika4ever88
01-28-12, 04:27 PM
Each day you play consecutively, up to four days in-a-row, you get coin bonus.

The consecutive days count based on their time. So let's say the server day resets at 12AM midnight and you're an hour behind. If Monday, you play at 10PM your time (so 11PM Mon goig by their server) for 5 minutes and Tuesday you play at 11:01PM your time (12:01AM Wed server time), technically by their time clock, you never logged in Tuesday.

Unless you play at really odd hours so the situation I outlined occurred or non-consecutively, you should be getting them. Double-check yourself and I'd then flag it over to the bug threads if it's still not working.

pinkster73
01-28-12, 05:01 PM
Each day you play consecutively, up to four days in-a-row, you get coin bonus.

The consecutive days count based on their time. So let's say the server day resets at 12AM midnight and you're an hour behind. If Monday, you play at 10PM your time (so 11PM Mon goig by their server) for 5 minutes and Tuesday you play at 11:01PM your time (12:01AM Wed server time), technically by their time clock, you never logged in Tuesday.

Unless you play at really odd hours so the situation I outlined occurred or non-consecutively, you should be getting them. Double-check yourself and I'd then flag it over to the bug threads if it's still not working.

This is what I meant with my first post :p

Aylarox
01-29-12, 07:28 PM
Thanks I did not understand that it only rotated on a four day cycle. I have never made it to day four though and I have been playing for a month. Why is it only four days?

nmishii
01-29-12, 07:31 PM
Thanks I did not understand that it only rotated on a four day cycle. I have never made it to day four though and I have been playing for a month. Why is it only four days?

Maybe because it fits on a screen. Its a standard screen for all players.

The bonus, which is random, seems to be higher as it gets to the end of the cycle.