PDA

View Full Version : Start Over?

jedibeavis
01-28-12, 03:36 PM
Is there a way to start over? I made some mistakes at the start, and would like to do it over. Or, can I start a new game with another ID? :confused:

kooky panda
01-28-12, 03:38 PM
There is no restart option for the games.
Once a game is downloaded you can not start a new game. You would have to transfer this game to another device, then you can download a new game to your current device.

pika4ever88
01-28-12, 03:56 PM
So what does TL do in the cases where you buy a second hand device and someone previously has played? Because I know the account is tied to the device itself, not the iTunes account (for iOS users), since I gave my mother my old iPod. I erased the whole device, set up her iTunes account, and it has my Story game account (it doesn't bother me for now because it's a test account).

However, this could be a future concern as this is also an issue of privacy because you can change Storm8 ID passwords on the device, without knowing the old password, by changing the information in-game. Which could technically lead to someone else, not you, using up gems (you purchased)...

kooky panda
01-28-12, 04:18 PM
If you purchase an used device with a game already on it, you will need to email support@teamlava.com to see if they can remove it.

I am not sure of what type of information they will ask for when you make this request.

queentina3
01-28-12, 04:37 PM
If you purchase an used device with a game already on it, you will need to email support@teamlava.com to see if they can remove it.

I am not sure of what type of information they will ask for when you make this request.

I think the question is more in line with:

I go to purchase a new phone, I turn my old phone in as there were issues with it and the company required I return it. Then someone purchases MY old phone and downloads TL games. They now have access to my account as the game is linked to the device and NOT my username. How is my account protected from someone else playing it?

143Blue
01-28-12, 04:44 PM

I go to purchase a new phone, I turn my old phone in as there were issues with it and the company required I return it. Then someone purchases MY old phone and downloads TL games. They now have access to my account as the game is linked to the device and NOT my username. How is my account protected from someone else playing it?

once u transfer ur account (i think) ur stuff frm that account is removed and transferred to ur new device and the person with ur old device would have to start over since the info on it is erased and transferred:)

barleycoon
01-28-12, 06:52 PM
By logging in every day you will earn coins and by making fast orders that will earn coins quickly too. Soon you will have enough coins to purchase the items you want too. Try buying the basic items first, until you have enough coins to buy the more expensive items.

pika4ever88
01-28-12, 07:04 PM

@143Blue: Well if you keep play and thus transfer your account, it was kind of hinted at that it would be deleted from the first. But yeah, queentina3 hit upon the underlying concern but slightly different situation.

Not everyone remembers about all the accounts they create for the different games they may test out and it's a bit scary (and Facebook privacy like *shudders*) knowing that someone could have access to your account...

@barleycoon: Dang your definition of soon must be much longer than mine. 2 mil for BS expansion and I can't decide if I should expand or buy the Valentines *junk* (said most lovingly because I love (no sarcasm) heart and red/pink stuff but can't use the c slang word I usually like to use) in fear of them being yanked.