PDA

View Full Version : Time Limit Bar Gone from Goals

pika4ever88
01-28-12, 03:32 PM
The bars across three goal icons, where it said x amount of days, for the Christmas/New Years goals are gone. (So where it says you have so many days left.)

Chillby's goal just has a generic "Limited" bar.

This is not happening in RS.

This is happening on at least three iOS device, different generations, two have the latest iOS and the third has iOS 4.2.1. Before today (if not earlier today), it was saying, x amount of days left on the icon.

Is this a bug or has the time limit been removed forever?

pika4ever88
01-29-12, 08:40 PM
I guess the silence means everyone doesn't have this bug, it's gone, or they don't care... o.o.

chocohk
01-29-12, 08:44 PM
mine has gone too

bobbyrae
01-29-12, 08:47 PM
I guess the silence means everyone doesn't have this bug, it's gone, or they don't care... o.o.
Or it could be that a lot of members(like me) finished the bakery goals and so would not be able to confirm or deny that they too are having this issue.

pika4ever88
01-30-12, 08:48 AM
Or it could be that a lot of members(like me) finished the bakery goals and so would not be able to confirm or deny that they too are having this issue.

I guess the bakery ones weren't too bad to skip/buy with gems... But there's bound to be many members too who are still in the midst of doing them and/or didn't bother doing them. Though I finished all since skipping with 2G wasn't too bad. But I advised some of my friends to ignore some of them because they weren't going to have time to finish and/or wasn't worth the skip, which is why I know of this situation.