PDA

View Full Version : A little help please!!

clou7
01-28-12, 12:59 PM
what do thegren bubbles above the customers head mean please?

and can i start from scratch?? i have tried unistalling and the installing again it did work.

thanks xxx

clou7
01-28-12, 01:00 PM
the green*

queentina3
01-28-12, 01:02 PM
The green bubble shows what the customer needs, aka a dressing room, mirror, etc......

If you see a green bubble and then broken hearts, you need to add whatever it is the green bubble shows.

You can't start from scratch, but I think if you email TL Support they may be able to do it for you.

clou7
01-28-12, 01:05 PM
thanks for your reply, im not sure how im ever gonna earn enough to start properly now, i made a mistake and bought floor and wallpaper first, now all my customers want a dressing room and i have nowhere near the money need to buy one. how do i email TL please xx

clou7
01-28-12, 01:07 PM
also some customers are coming out the changing rooms with broken hearts already????

kooky panda
01-28-12, 01:08 PM
thanks for your reply, im not sure how im ever gonna earn enough to start properly now, i made a mistake and bought floor and wallpaper first, now all my customers want a dressing room and i have nowhere near the money need to buy one. how do i email TL please xx

I am sorry but there is not an option to restart your game, you can confirm this with support@teamlava.com

You do receive daily bonus coins when you log in every morning, this should help you get some extra coins.
Also go and visit nbrs and the community and post on walls so they will come back and like you , this will help you earn coins.

xElisax
01-28-12, 08:32 PM
also some customers are coming out the changing rooms with broken hearts already????

i'm not really sure about this, but maybe it's because your cash register is blocked. You need to make sure that there is a space in front and behind it.