PDA

View Full Version : Blocked game

Unregistered
10-29-10, 05:11 AM
I need help, as I have seen some players put host table on their door to prevent guests from entering inside while they are gone, so I did the same and now I can not enter the game any more, before I did this I always entered the game whenever I wanted, now there is only restaurant story picture which stands on the screen and stands and stands...

deadpix
10-29-10, 07:21 AM
I need help, as I have seen some players put host table on their door to prevent guests from entering inside while they are gone, so I did the same and now I can not enter the game any more, before I did this I always entered the game whenever I wanted, now there is only restaurant story picture which stands on the screen and stands and stands...

That usually means that your the game is having issues connecting to the TeamLava servers. It does not mean that you can't get to the internet, it just means that there may be an issue with the servers or the routers leading to the servers.

Alternatively you might try deleting the game and reinstalling it. Don't worry, all your game data will remain intact.

Unregistered
10-29-10, 07:37 AM
I find this strange because I can connect to City Story without problems and when I enter this app it just bloks :( I deleted it yesterday few times and reinstaled but nothing :( hope that this is just temperary...

Unregistered
10-29-10, 08:08 AM
I find this strange because I can connect to City Story without problems and when I enter this app it just bloks :( I deleted it yesterday few times and reinstaled but nothing :( hope that this is just temperary...

Try to reboot your iphone/ipad. I had the same problem and was sloved after rebooting my iphone.

Unregistered
10-29-10, 09:29 AM
I turned off / on my iphone and now app works  tnx !!!