PDA

View Full Version : Red velvet cookies not syncing in goals!

EricasYummys
01-28-12, 09:11 AM
I had 10 servings of red velvet cookies not get recognized in goals. I had made 3 then used 5 ovens 2x which was a total of 13 servings. I had the bakery open and in between making the ten red velvet cookies I made muffins(which showed in goals). I closed the bakery and this morning when I checked the goals it didn't show the servings being completed in goals - but it did show the plates accumulated (minus what was sold while making muffins). I was lacking 2 servings to complete goal so I made 5 more cookies (18 total) in hopes that it would refresh the goals to recognize the servings so goal would be completed. That didnt work but it did add the last 5. I'm missing those 10 servings in goals while the plates are reflecting more. I haven't had any other problems. Do I need to keep bakery closed to prove my case or will I ultimately have to remake cookies? I'm using iOS 1.4.3 valentine edition.

barleycoon
01-28-12, 09:22 AM
It might be a bug issue affecting this goal, I will let the moderators know for you. Take some screenshots of the goals to show they have not completed correctly. It's personal choice whether to remain closed or re open. If you do take the decision to re open, as soon as the door is unblocked. Visit as many other player's as possible it may help you avoid a quick sale. Which Idevice are you playing on? Thanks

EricasYummys
01-28-12, 09:49 AM
I can't find the thread that said how to take a screenshot. You don't think there is any benefit in keeping the bakery closed? Do you think I should start remaking the cookies or do things like this get fixed?

EricasYummys
01-28-12, 10:03 AM
I don't know how to take a screenshot whe in goals because the camera icon doesn't show in there

barleycoon
01-28-12, 10:16 AM
I don't know how to take a screenshot whe in goals because the camera icon doesn't show in there

To take screenshots go into your goal screen then hold the home button and on/off button together you will see a flash, that means the screenshot has been taken. Have a few practices, watch you don't restart your device don't worry if you do though. It won't damage your device in any way. If you do restart your device it will do everything for you, don't worry that the screen goes blank its normal.It's really holding them together really quickly together. Then you will find your
screenshots in your photo section on your device. This is an amazing feature I feel Apple have given us.

EricasYummys
01-28-12, 10:18 AM
Yes that sounds amazing. I will try it. I enjoy apple products as well. Wish they had BS on iMac too

barleycoon
01-28-12, 10:19 AM
I can't find the thread that said how to take a screenshot. You don't think there is any benefit in keeping the bakery closed? Do you think I should start remaking the cookies or do things like this get fixed?

I don't think re making will help in this case, the goal should have accepted the correct amounts. If you feel you want to build up more food/ drink items I would if in the same circumstances probably stay closed.

barleycoon
01-28-12, 10:21 AM
Yes that sounds amazing. I will try it. I enjoy apple products as well. Wish they had BS on iMac too

It is players can take nice screenshots too sometimes, I find it so useful. Thank you.
You never know what the future holds for the games maybe on iMac too.

kooky panda
01-28-12, 10:35 AM
I had 10 servings of red velvet cookies not get recognized in goals. I had made 3 then used 5 ovens 2x which was a total of 13 servings. I had the bakery open and in between making the ten red velvet cookies I made muffins(which showed in goals). I closed the bakery and this morning when I checked the goals it didn't show the servings being completed in goals - but it did show the plates accumulated (minus what was sold while making muffins). I was lacking 2 servings to complete goal so I made 5 more cookies (18 total) in hopes that it would refresh the goals to recognize the servings so goal would be completed. That didnt work but it did add the last 5. I'm missing those 10 servings in goals while the plates are reflecting more. I haven't had any other problems. Do I need to keep bakery closed to prove my case or will I ultimately have to remake cookies? I'm using iOS 1.4.3 valentine edition.

Hi, I just put down my velvet cookies ( I will know in three hours if they get credited.) I will keep you posted.

EricasYummys
01-28-12, 11:07 AM
Hi, I just put down my velvet cookies ( I will know in three hours if they get credited.) I will keep you posted.

My cookies got credited before and after those ten. The plate servings showed the cookies (minus those that sold while open) but the goals didn't. Can I open my bakery or do I need to keep it closed to reflect the plate/goal difference?

EricasYummys
01-28-12, 11:09 AM
It is players can take nice screenshots too sometimes, I find it so useful. Thank you.
You never know what the future holds for the games maybe on iMac too.

I'll have to wait to send the screenshot from the Mac because it's being used. Is there any other way to post screenshots other than from a computer?

kooky panda
01-28-12, 11:17 AM
You can restart your game or device then you can keep it open.

If you are ipad, Iphone, you can take screen shot. Download photobucket from the app store(free app).

open photobucket app and go to upload media. Choose existing. Find the picture in your album. click it and hit upload.

Once it uploads, go to my albums at the botton. Click on the picture. At the bottom is a
little i. hit that. Click on the last option, IMG. You will get a screen that says
copied IMG code. Hit okay and exit photobucket.

You may want to preview you post to make sure the picture is correct.

If looks good submit new thread.

EricasYummys
01-28-12, 11:44 AM
Also- when I am not on the home screen and my food becomes ready BS crashes sometimes. I have tried reset already

sweetstuff525
01-28-12, 11:50 AM
My velvet cookies did go through the goals maybe try other food and the that one. Before placing erase app then re download

barleycoon
01-28-12, 11:53 AM
My velvet cookies did go through the goals maybe try other food and the that one. Before placing erase app then re download

Thank you for providing this extra information, good suggestion. Sometimes bugs affect only a certain percentage of players. It may be too early to tell at this stage.

pika4ever88
01-28-12, 02:35 PM
To take screenshots go into your goal screen then hold the home button and on/off button together you will see a flash, that means the screenshot has been taken. Have a few practices, watch you don't restart your device don't worry if you do though. It won't damage your device in any way. If you do restart your device it will do everything for you, don't worry that the screen goes blank its normal.It's really holding them together really quickly together. Then you will find your
screenshots in your photo section on your device. This is an amazing feature I feel Apple have given us.

Much better to hear you that you also drink Apple's kool aid. Because they have their downside, like all companies do, but they have a ton of great aspects to actually praise. :3. (Unlike a certain other company that starts with t and ends in .)

As for the issue at hand, it might just be one of those bad luck situations that happen a lot in TL's games. I'm sorry it happened but unless it's still happening (since you said your 3rd batch of 5 did work), I'd move on. Otherwise, you'd probably spend more effort and in the end, end up with no answer. :/.

EricasYummys
01-28-12, 03:24 PM
http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p525/HeatedicEmelteR/4b9cf9af.jpg
http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p525/HeatedicEmelteR/0d4941d0.jpg

7 of my red velvet cookies did not get recognized in my goals. The servings did and still do show in the plates (minus what was sold) but not goals. I had 3 cookies recognized before the missing 7(actually made 10). Then I made 5 more in hopes of refreshing the missing ones. The 5 were added but not the missing ones. I have made muffins before, during, and after with no problem. My valentine cookies were also recognized. And, sometimes when I'm not in my bakery and my food becomes ready the app crashes. I have push notifications enabled. iOS v 5.0.1 (9A405). Bakery story valentines v.1.4.3

Should I just remake my missing cookies or will this get fixed?

EricasYummys
01-28-12, 03:27 PM
FYI My rating is only low because my muffins ran out. This set up gives 100 customer satisfaction.

kooky panda
01-28-12, 03:29 PM
I would remake the cookies. Even if this is a glitch, you probably will not get the cookies added into your goals. (at least from what I have seen from past goals issues).

I So far I have made 7 and all have been credited to my total. My next batch I should be where are you and I will let you know if mine get credited.

EricasYummys
01-28-12, 03:46 PM
I would remake the cookies. Even if this is a glitch, you probably will not get the cookies added into your goals. (at least from what I have seen from past goals issues).

I So far I have made 7 and all have been credited to my total. My next batch I should be where are you and I will let you know if mine get credited.

Ok but can you say something about my app crashing when I'm not in my Bakery and my food becomes ready? At least I can post screenshots with a desktop now! Thank you for that!

EricasYummys
01-28-12, 03:48 PM
Ok but can you say something about my app crashing when I'm not in my Bakery and my food becomes ready? At least I can post screenshots with a desktop now! Thank you for that!

**Post screenshot WITHOUT a desktop now!**

kooky panda
01-28-12, 03:59 PM
Erica- I merged your two threads together for this issue to keep everything in one place.

For your crashing issues :

I see you play on IOS

What is your device? Iphone, Ipad, Itouch? and what is the IOS version?
Also do you play on wifi or 3G ?