PDA

View Full Version : Rant. Rant. Rant.

AwakeAndDreaming
01-28-12, 08:55 AM
Go to rotate a table & accidently tap on store? What? Your inventory on that item was 30,000+? Oh. So sorry for you. You CAN NOT have them back.

I did it the other night with a table & sucked it up but then I did it again this morning, realized as I set my finger down but it was too late. Can't add a confirmation button??

Oh, WAIT! Obviously not!

That's why I have...

only a few gems left....

and an extra slot!

The game was going slow & I guess I tapped when I didn't even know I did.

I was saving for the love statue-not going to happen now.

Also, a bunch of items that were worth 5 are now worth 2.

Mrs. Claus dress plus a bunch of other stuff.

I really am ready to quit playing. Thank GOODNESS I didn't pay for this game. I'd be livid.

On an android btw.

shabbyapple
01-28-12, 11:15 AM
I hear you. I had a bunch of gems, then kept accidentally pressing "Buy Another Slot!". I know it's intentional. They fix everything else BUT that.

barleycoon
01-28-12, 11:35 AM
Sorry this has happened, I feel sorry for players with accidental gem slot purchases. I don't feel anyone is to blame for this, it's accidental tapping.

pika4ever88
01-28-12, 12:55 PM
Sorry this has happened, I feel sorry for players with accidental gem slot purchases. I don't feel anyone is to blame for this, it's accidental tapping.

Ofc it's no one's fault.

After all, you can't blame the company who...
a. spends their time illogically (have you visited the forum's ToS?...) censoring their forums (blame it on the few who wreck the forums they say is like telling everyone they can't drive because one person always gets into accidents)
b. pushing out new (gem) content instead of bug testing
c. can't get an "official" word out (look what's going on with Christmas content, some gone early, some still around even though "official" last day was 1/20) likely because half of them don't know what's going on themselves, etc.

They have gotten numerous feedback on bad features yet still won't work on them because, let's face it, they're in the game to make the most money from you and if stealing gems from you is going to make you spend more money to buy gems...

pika4ever88
01-28-12, 12:58 PM
Did I also mention that basic forum features such as editing/deleting one's posts and signature doesn't work for the majority of players. Not cause there's any difference between them, but because the features, for those who registered after April of LAST year, just doesn't work. And, surprise, TL doesn't care to figure out why. Or if they have, they sure are dragging their feet.

pika4ever88
01-28-12, 12:59 PM
Did I also mention that basic forum features such as editing/deleting one's posts and signature doesn't work for the majority of players. Not cause there's any difference between them, but because the features, for those who registered after April of LAST year, just doesn't work. And, surprise, TL doesn't care to figure out why. Or if they have, they sure are dragging their feet.

*them = the users who have the features and the users who don't

nmishii
01-28-12, 01:01 PM
Buying an extra slot is one of the most popular gem traps that people fall into.

queentina3
01-28-12, 01:04 PM

TL is to blame for it as they won't supply us with a confirmation button. Players, accidental tapping, but TL has it their to take our money. IMO

barleycoon
01-28-12, 01:04 PM
I have indeed read the TOS and rules of conduct, very interesting reading. The language filter and new forum rules are to protect the users on here. That I feel shows that TL really care about their players and take their personal safety on here very seriously. Most forums have these rules in place to protect users, it's just troll sites that do not. When bugs are reported the CMs pass the issue on and in most cases players get an amazing quick fix. The community managers do an amazing job in providing information that they have, they can not just say what they like. It would be misleading to players and complaints would follow. As players it's personal choice which developer/games you choose to play.
I adore all TL games and I feel they are currently the best on the market. Sometimes there are game issues, every developer will experience these issues. TL update there games and give us new features, I would choose TL games every time.

143Blue
01-28-12, 01:27 PM
well TL can do something about it to make their customers happy! well they DONT cause they dont care and they get greedier by the day, right now their giving EVERYONE the feeling they dont care about the people playing only the money thier making due to the recent changes
this issue has been reported ALOT and TL just doesnt care to put a comformation button in! it cant be soo hard if other game companies can do it in less than a week!!

dj_delusional
01-28-12, 01:37 PM
if you buy something by mistake you can send an email to team lava get it took off and get your gems back, mistakes can be made and they can be sorted out without too much hassle, you dont ask you dont get

sourlicorice2
01-28-12, 01:43 PM
if you buy something by mistake you can send an email to team lava get it took off and get your gems back, mistakes can be made and they can be sorted out without too much hassle, you dont ask you dont get

Team Lava does not refund accidental purchases. There have been instances where for example they changed an item from gems to coins or when people have lost their wallpaper, tiles, decorations etc from a glitch where TL has refunded for that but accidental purchases will not be refunded.

pika4ever88
01-28-12, 01:57 PM
I have indeed read the TOS and rules of conduct, very interesting reading. The language filter and new forum rules are to protect the users on here. That I feel shows that TL really care about their players and take their personal safety on here very seriously. Most forums have these rules in place to protect users, it's just troll sites that do not. When bugs are reported the CMs pass the issue on and in most cases players get an amazing quick fix. The community managers do an amazing job in providing information that they have, they can not just say what they like. It would be misleading to players and complaints would follow. As players it's personal choice which developer/games you choose to play.
I adore all TL games and I feel they are currently the best on the market. Sometimes there are game issues, every developer will experience these issues. TL update there games and give us new features, I would choose TL games every time.

Someone drinking too much of TL's kool aid...

I said illogical censoring, which by their ToS, I'm technically not even supposed to even talk about or give examples. Also, I'm not even supposed to discuss their ToS (if that in itself isn't illogical (and a form of censorship), then I'm not sure what world you live in)... But, idc, an example is unable to post about what kind of response you got from an issue when you contacted TL's support. It's censored and thread's closed.

@dj_delusional: It's TL's choice what they decide to do and surfing around the forums, most people don't get their gems back. Ofc, it's usually negatively affected people who post/complain (research says) so maybe all the happy respondents just don't post their positive experiences. . . :p.

143Blue
01-28-12, 03:12 PM
@dj_delusional: It's TL's choice what they decide to do and surfing around the forums, most people don't get their gems back. Ofc, it's usually negatively affected people who post/complain (research says) so maybe all the happy respondents just don't post their positive experiences. . . :p.

most ppl? i say no one

julia3032
01-28-12, 03:18 PM
I have never heard one person EVER say they got gems back after losing them in a gem trap. It's totally intentional and totally unnecessary.

julia3032
01-28-12, 03:20 PM
I'm def. going to check out unnamed restaurant game made by an ethical company.

143Blue
01-28-12, 03:31 PM
I have never heard one person EVER say they got gems back after losing them in a gem trap. It's totally intentional and totally unnecessary.

ikr!! a competot company refunded me once! bbut well TL......lets just say if thier not gonna listen to us soon another company will come up with better service same game and TL will go downhill...........well just look what happened to myspace!:/

ultrafrog
01-28-12, 03:40 PM

lol. Have you ever tried getting gems back from an accidental purchase?

Tell us what happens.

barleycoon
01-28-12, 03:43 PM
I think the poster was just trying to explain when you're not sure to email support.

queentina3
01-28-12, 03:43 PM
LOL, I didn't get my gems back when it was THEIR fault and not even my own. I didn't get the gems back nor did I get what I was purchasing the gems and it wasn't even my error. Good luck getting them back when you hit one of their purposeful "gem traps". LOL

barleycoon
01-28-12, 03:48 PM
I feel TL are a very caring/ethical company they provide the forum for our player feedback also support may pass suggestions to the development team. They have rules/TOS in place to protect users, the players are able to email support. Some developers don't offer all this to their players, also the players can ask for help from the community managers for certain issues.

ultrafrog
01-28-12, 03:51 PM
Part of their rules is to protect users, but it's also to protect the company too.

I don't see very much caring and ethical actions that they have done. If anything things only go downhill as the games get more popular.

Their rules are getting more and more restrictive as players are showing more discontent.

pika4ever88
01-28-12, 04:06 PM
Part of their rules is to protect users, but it's also to protect the company too.

I don't see very much caring and ethical actions that they have done. If anything things only go downhill as the games get more popular.

Their rules are getting more and more restrictive as players are showing more discontent.

This guy I have a feeling isn't a TL mod/staff in disguise. x3.

@barleycoon: You might as well stop because we all know which side you're on and it sure as heck isn't the user/players. :D. What you've listed is all good and fine and is understandable if TL was a team of one person and thus some bugs are always going to take longer to address... However, what you've listed is like bare minimum requirements for customer service. How about I turn it around. Would you take the kind of disregard for customer service from a bigger company like say Apple Inc?... If their computers worked 50% of the time and when you call them up, they said, thanks for the feedback, we'll look into it. And that was a year ago. No, you'd call them Microsoft. :D.

pika4ever88
01-28-12, 04:17 PM

I'd call that censorship to protect themselves because they know they're lacking in a lot of places. ;). Like a dictator/government shooting passive rioters (after all, what harm, besides to TL, comes out of us complaining or posting about parts of the ToS we disagree or the response we got back from support or anything else we're censored from doing) who's asking for change. Because none of us are complaining about regular expected censoring such as unable to use curse words, or people linking to scam sites, etc.

Similarly, in another post I came across, TL will gladly hear praises but ignore (sometimes not even responding back to support email) complaints.

Sad news, my sister lost 10 gems that she was saving in BS for the Lucky Fountain... Now she's forgoing the goals (temporarily) to try to get enough gems through mastering to level 2, so she has just enough to buy and have 0 gems so she can't fall into a gem trap. She has contacted support. We'll see how that goes...

143Blue
01-28-12, 04:18 PM
I feel TL are a very caring/ethical company they provide the forum for our player feedback also support may pass suggestions to the development team. They have rules/TOS in place to protect users, the players are able to email support. Some developers don't offer all this to their players, also the players can ask for help from the community managers for certain issues.

really? cause so far ALL the games i play(even ones that DONT require support) HAVE support and they are WAY better than TL's, and TL doesnt even listen to the players! support doesnt even answer ur questions when u ask them stuff:(

barleycoon
01-28-12, 04:22 PM
When have I ever posted that I'm not supportive of other players, I help other players with game issues.
My views are personal to me, I'm not on anyone's side it's just what I happen to believe in, so I'm not allowed to post my views on here then?
I think both TL and Apple are amazing companies, they both have given me so much enjoyment Apple though their amazing devices and TL for their amazing games. TL support are amazing too, the staff all work so hard to help with players game issues. This is my personal view/ experience as a TL customer. I am not TL staff as I don't even live in the same country so how could I work for TL. I am not a moderator in disguise, it's up to the CMs who they choose to appoint as moderators. Why would I hide the fact I was a moderator for? I'm not. Would I not give warnings on threads for players too, to stop making so many personal attacks on users etc. when have I locked a thread? I haven't, have I advised users by PMs not to do certain things on threads, no I have not. Please don't make assumptions as to who I am.

barleycoon
01-28-12, 04:33 PM
really? cause so far ALL the games i play(even ones that DONT require support) HAVE support and they are WAY better than TL's, and TL doesnt even listen to the players! support doesnt even answer ur questions when u ask them stuff:(

Well, I've emailed other developers and had no response the game still does not work so I don't play it anymore.
Also, games with issues where I can no longer breed fish, they also never responded or fixed the issue.
TL do fix most bugs, and continually look for fixes to for example the coins not adding. Maybe not all emails require a response back on every occasion. I think complaints are probably read, TL have just decided not to respond back.
Some users may be very rude, so then TL might decide they will not put their staff at risk by responding back.
TL are not lacking in any area, I would guess they have some of the best staff in the world ie designers and all the revelant staff roles. There games are so popular and do very well in the app store, not sure about android market.
This is all my view, again I do not work for TL. I do feel for players when gems are lost to accidental tapping.
I too have lost gems, I just don't blame TL for it.

ultrafrog
01-28-12, 04:39 PM
I do feel for players when gems are lost to accidental tapping.

This is one of the biggest requests that players have. To stop the gem traps.

Why do you think they are still in place?

143Blue
01-28-12, 04:40 PM
Well, I've emailed other developers and had no response the game still does not work so I don't play it anymore.
Also, games with issues where I can no longer breed fish, they also never responded or fixed the issue.
TL do fix most bugs, and continually look for fixes to for example the coins not adding. Maybe not all emails require a response back on every occasion. I think complaints are probably read, TL have just decided not to respond back.
Some users may be very rude, so then TL might decide they will not put their staff at risk by responding back.
TL are not lacking in any area, I would guess they have some of the best staff in the world ie designers and all the revelant staff roles. There games are so popular and do very well in the app store, not sure about android market.
This is all my view, again I do not work for TL. I do feel for players when gems are lost to accidental tapping.

oh is the game fish something/ i had that game on my computer then it got boring/.
i never said u were a staff....:/
well if u look at the app store now zynga and tiny co. beat them off the 25 top free games....(i personally really like zynga games as much as TL..sorry TL)
but if u knew that TL could just put in a simple button to stop u frm losing ur gems wouldn't u want them to do it?

pinkster73
01-28-12, 04:42 PM
It's probably a good idea to not say the reason that support doesn't answer is because the player was possibly rude. Just sayin

143Blue
01-28-12, 04:46 PM
It's probably a good idea to not say the reason that support doesn't answer is because the player was possibly rude. Just sayin

i asked them what happens after i transfer my device..... gave me a answer not related to my question:( i guess i wil just never know:/

julia3032

barleycoon, you are entitled to your opinion but not to your own facts. Ethical companies do not trap players into losing gems and refuse to implement confirmation buttons and then refuse to refund gems under ANY circumstances. Ethical companies with regard for their customers reply to all communications. You don't know that rudeness on the part of the customer is the reason for no response on TL's part. I play many other games. This is the ONLY company that behaves in this way. I have seen some bad companies become good companies because that was their only option to afloat financially. TL's response seems to be to continue down the road of self destruction. This could all be put right very quickly.
1. End all gem traps and add confirmation buttons
2. Communicate with the players as to major changes beforehand and give proper explanations
3. Issue refunds when appropriate
4. Once they have started making money again, price gems in a more reasonable pricing system
5. Be open and honest in their communications with us.
6. End censorship on this forum.

If they followed those simple steps they would be rolling over in money. It really doesn't take that much to make ppl happy if they are being treated fairly. We love the games. They are amazing. But this company's actions border on criminal.

143Blue
i asked them what happens after i transfer my device..... gave me a answer not related to my question:( i guess i wil just never know:/

sorry meant what happens if i transfer my device to a friend they get it baack...:/

pika4ever88
01-28-12, 04:47 PM
@barleycoon: No one's saying you aren't allowed you post your views on here. After all, we're all posting our own personal views. We (and it's not just me mind you, though I am bold enough to say so) think you're a blind follower. xD.

I play numerous games, love to multi-task, half the time have something spoiling somewhere if I don't have a spreadsheet up or notes out. However, I have never felt the need to contact any of them, except my ZombieFarm game developers when I accidentally deleted my pet but just didn't want to go through the hassle of contacting support through email (and they even have a confirm button so I'd just feel stupid too). However, there's many a times when I'd have wanted to contact TL's support on game issues here but reading about people's response on the forum, I feel my time is spent better by being more careful, playing the aspects that work, or carefully working around the system so I don't bug it up.

Though, my sister has just contacted support for a purchase of a gem counter when her game froze up... I feel bad for her (and irritated at TL even more) but I'm not holding my breath.

Speaking of fixing, what about their buggy gifting/requesting system. It's so messed up that they were giving contradicting responses on how it's supposed to work, from what I read through a person's post. That's just one in list of many. :3.

143Blue
01-28-12, 04:49 PM
barleycoon, you are entitled to your opinion but not to your own facts. Ethical companies do not trap players into losing gems and refuse to implement confirmation buttons and then refuse to refund gems under ANY circumstances. Ethical companies with regard for their customers reply to all communications. You don't know that rudeness on the part of the customer is the reason for no response on TL's part. I play many other games. This is the ONLY company that behaves in this way. I have seen some bad companies become good companies because that was their only option to afloat financially. TL's response seems to be to continue down the road of self destruction. This could all be put right very quickly.
2. Communicate with the players as to major changes beforehand and give proper explanations
4. Once they have started making money again, price gems in a more reasonable pricing system

If they followed those simple steps they would be rolling over in money. It really doesn't take that much to make ppl happy if they are being treated fairly. We love the games. They are amazing. But this company's actions border on criminal.

an app i was playing gave me free tokens ( would be gems for TL games) because they had a bug and we were waiting to fix it.
TL should do they same for andriods to show they care, cause now i know that company cares for their customers and what they thought even though i didnt mind waiting

pika4ever88
01-28-12, 04:56 PM

Case in point of epic customer support (not saying TL even needs to touch this kind of support).

1) I worked at Apple Inc and received a call where a friend accidentally spilled water on a college student's laptop. She tried her best to dry it out as best as she could. Getting a new computer was slightly out of question as she was paying for college through scholarships and didn't have the means. After listening to the situation, the customer support agent (I worked as technical support so not my scope), granted her a new computer.

2) On a personal note, my Macbook Pro had a graphics card issue. After getting it fixed out of my pocket, I learned online that my computer line had issues with that graphics card and that Apple has a free repair (or refund after a paid repair) program. So I called customer support and they confirmed my computer was within the specs but that I had to go to the Apple store (where I fixed my computer), to get a refund. Turns out, my computer actually was not qualified for that program but I still received my refund because of incorrect expectations I was given.

There is a reason Apple fans are such devotees and it's more than just overpriced computers. ;3.

pika4ever88
01-28-12, 04:57 PM
Or TL could be like Microsoft... They have the choice. (:

barleycoon
01-28-12, 04:58 PM
oh is the game fish something/ i had that game on my computer then it got boring/.
i never said u were a staff....:/
well if u look at the app store now zynga and tiny co. beat them off the 25 top free games....(i personally really like zynga games as much as TL..sorry TL)
but if u knew that TL could just put in a simple button to stop u frm losing ur gems wouldn't u want them to do it?
Sorry misunderstood you, I was replying back to everything thank you for letting me know. I too agree to having a gem confirmation, I always have.

The players are always going to have their own personal favourite game.

pika4ever88
01-28-12, 05:01 PM
Neither company is "right" or "wrong," but one company has die hard fans and the others have users. One company is also now 15% market share, jumping up from 5% or so. And I highly doubt that is new customers created from thin air so those fans had to come from somewhere. One company also has highly anticipated, revolutionary, line-standing worthy products, and the other just has products.

julia3032
01-28-12, 05:01 PM
Case in point of epic customer support (not saying TL even needs to touch this kind of support).

1) I worked at Apple Inc and received a call where a friend accidentally spilled water on a college student's laptop. She tried her best to dry it out as best as she could. Getting a new computer was slightly out of question as she was paying for college through scholarships and didn't have the means. After listening to the situation, the customer support agent (I worked as technical support so not my scope), granted her a new computer.

2) On a personal note, my Macbook Pro had a graphics card issue. After getting it fixed out of my pocket, I learned online that my computer line had issues with that graphics card and that Apple has a free repair (or refund after a paid repair) program. So I called customer support and they confirmed my computer was within the specs but that I had to go to the Apple store (where I fixed my computer), to get a refund. Turns out, my computer actually was not qualified for that program but I still received my refund because of incorrect expectations I was given.

There is a reason Apple fans are such devotees and it's more than just overpriced computers. ;3.

Well, that's interesting. I just had a spill on my brand new Mac Book Pro. I also paid for Apple Care. I had to pay for a new top case out of my own pocket because Apple Care does not cover these things anymore. The repair cost me $300.00 and I took it to a authorized Apple repair company to save money. The supervisor I spoke to at Apple was very sympathetic and he advised me to take it to an outside place rather than have it repaired at the Apple store because it would have cost me a lot more money. But the liquid spill sensors weren't even tripped and Apple Care still wouldn't pay for it. I think Apple is starting to go down a less customer friendly road. But their staff are amazing! Unlike TL.

barleycoon
01-28-12, 05:03 PM
I am simply giving my view with possible reasons why something may happen, not giving facts. Also I was told by a poster the players have read enough and know my views on TL so really I take that to mean I shouldn't post on here.

julia3032
01-28-12, 05:09 PM
I am simply giving my view with possible reasons why something may happen, not giving facts. Also I was told by a poster the players have read enough and know my views on TL so really I take that to mean I shouldn't post on here.

I'd love to hear your possible reason why we still have gem traps. Many other companies have confirmation buttons. Why do you think TL has refused to implement this. We know they are not even considering it because GM never discuses this or comments on it or says it even under review.

143Blue
01-28-12, 05:11 PM

i like hearing both sides of something.....

143Blue
01-28-12, 05:12 PM

i really dont get what apple care covers since they dont fix my borken ipod screen....
they advise u to get a new one though since its really expensive to fix:(

143Blue
01-28-12, 05:17 PM
i really dont get what apple care covers since they dont fix my borken ipod screen....
they advise u to get a new one though since its really expensive to fix:(

i went to apple forums they gave someone a new one for thier cracked screen oh weel never mind lol good job apple:)

mtytomlinson
01-28-12, 07:32 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that... :/ but yeah, I guess it's one of the ways TL gets their money. Lol, I used to think that losing 1000 of the pink blahblah clutches is depressing... I was level 12++ back then xD

pika4ever88
01-28-12, 07:43 PM
Well, that's interesting. I just had a spill on my brand new Mac Book Pro. I also paid for Apple Care. I had to pay for a new top case out of my own pocket because Apple Care does not cover these things anymore. The repair cost me $300.00 and I took it to a authorized Apple repair company to save money. The supervisor I spoke to at Apple was very sympathetic and he advised me to take it to an outside place rather than have it repaired at the Apple store because it would have cost me a lot more money. But the liquid spill sensors weren't even tripped and Apple Care still wouldn't pay for it. I think Apple is starting to go down a less customer friendly road. But their staff are amazing! Unlike TL.

Way off topic, but AppleCare is misunderstood to be insurance. It's not and never was. :s. Like all companies, your warranty covers manufacturing defects, not accidental damage, and AppleCare includes phone technical support. So if a product is dropped, liquid spilled on it, etc, those are something covered by insurance, if you choose to get a third-party insurance service.

@143Blue: It's the way Apple does things. Apple repairs things back to "factory" setting and some products cost more to put it back to "factory" settings. Hence, agents do advise you with other options (they are even encouraged to give more than one option, not just to sell Apple's repair/solution because it may not be the right answer for you). Ofc Apple does prefer you choose their repair options, but at the end of the day, they prefer to give fair and great customer satisfaction. (You may think it's fair to repair everything for free but Apple does have to make money. It's a business after all and it does have shareholders to report to. :p. On the other hand, it is fair if they make sure to repair your item if its a "manufacturing defect". :3.)

I wasn't saying my examples are the rule, just quoting some really epic customer support examples. And Apple isn't afraid to admit to problems. One of the things agents have to look out for on new product releases is hardware defects so the products can be captured (basically Apple takes your computer for testing, they likely reimburse or something but that was outside my scope) and fixed. They also have various no-fee repair programs for known defects, stuff that's "their fault", even for stuff out of warranty as my computer was more than three years old.

Zee_Zatara
01-28-12, 10:00 PM
Go to rotate a table & accidently tap on store? What? Your inventory on that item was 30,000+? Oh. So sorry for you. You CAN NOT have them back.

I did it the other night with a table & sucked it up but then I did it again this morning, realized as I set my finger down but it was too late. Can't add a confirmation button??

Oh, WAIT! Obviously not!

That's why I have...

only a few gems left....

and an extra slot!

The game was going slow & I guess I tapped when I didn't even know I did.

I was saving for the love statue-not going to happen now.

Also, a bunch of items that were worth 5 are now worth 2.

Mrs. Claus dress plus a bunch of other stuff.

I really am ready to quit playing. Thank GOODNESS I didn't pay for this game. I'd be livid.

On an android btw.

Getting back to the original post: I've accidentally hit the gem trap 3 times, and I think I've also accidentally stored 3 different racks/tables and had the thousands of items on them go *poof.* I'm pretty sure all of us have done this and it makes us beyond frustrated whenever it happens.

As for TL, I've written and complained to them myself. They always say they will "look into it," but obviously they have no intention of fixing these problems or they would have by now. Because what we see as problems, they see as profit. :mad:

So the only thing we can do is either quit the game, or play it more carefully. I came very close to quitting but decided to try some tactics instead. Whenever I maneuver a table/rack now, I always make sure I do it on the left side of the screen only, so my finger can't get close to the "store" button. As for the gem trap, my accidental 3 purchases put the trap on its own line where it is much harder to accidentally touch it. But I take further precautions by always spending some gems whenever I go over 24, so even if I did touch it, I wouldn't have enough gems to purchase it anyway.

Anyway, not ideal solutions, but these tactics have saved me a lot of frustration since I haven't fallen for the gem trap or accidentally stored an item for many months now.

lanicefaith
01-28-12, 10:09 PM

Freedom of speech in America,lol,I agree with few of your points,not all, but that's your opinion, no worries if people dont line or agree