PDA

View Full Version : Neighbor List

lipps4365
01-28-12, 05:02 AM
I was hoping that the neighbor list could be changed from alphabetical order to grouped by star level. Example: all the 4 stars at the top, then the 3 stars, then the 2 stars ect.. I like to tip my neighbors with 3 or 4 stars first and then if I have time throughout the day I will move on to the others. That way I make sure to reward the players that put in the time to tip like I do. Maybe if neighbors were listed by star ranking then players would be better about tipping so they would move higher on the list and have more of a chance to be tipped back. Any other ideas?

Also wouldn't mind seeing a gift all button instead of having to scroll down and click on each box. Just a thought.

barleycoon
01-28-12, 05:28 AM
That's a great idea, I too would like my higher star nbrs at the top of my list it would make it so much easier to visit nbrs.

nmishii
01-28-12, 06:20 AM
If it were an option to list by star rating or alphabetically, that would be fine. I would use the alphabetical list more than the star rating list.

I have neighbors with 4 stars that don't visit me as often as some of my 2 star neighbors. I have a small list of neighbors and know which will most likely tip/water, and which won't.

dria_91
01-28-12, 10:05 AM
Yea i would like that also. I only tip people with a star rating of 2-4. Anybody with a 0-1 doesn't get tipped at all on my list because that obviously shows they don't tip, and i wouldn't want to waste time tipping to people who don't tip others. This idea will make my tipping easier lol

niccy79
01-29-12, 12:47 AM
Please dont ask TL to do anymore changes...they never get it right and each change causes more glitches and issues then they r worth! Ppl asked for food changes cause thier poor counters were overflowing (when they couldve just deleted food themselves) and now look whats happened!!! Ask TL to rectify thier errors before just making more! Any changes they make seem to give players huge headaches!

mmmmmatt
01-29-12, 12:58 AM
Please dont ask TL to do anymore changes...they never get it right and each change causes more glitches and issues then they r worth! Ppl asked for food changes cause thier poor counters were overflowing (when they couldve just deleted food themselves) and now look whats happened!!! Ask TL to rectify thier errors before just making more! Any changes they make seem to give players huge headaches!

Amen!!!!!!!! :)