PDA

View Full Version : Unable to place new appliances

johnsmommy
01-27-12, 09:04 PM
I'm playing on iphone 4s and I have not been able to place any of the new holiday appliances. I always store enough old appliances so I can place, but after I press the appliance, the pop up saying that I can build is there but I can never place the appliance. What am I doing wrong? I have no issues like this in BS at all.

nmishii
01-27-12, 09:10 PM
Tap elsewhere in the box, nearer the top, so you don't get the popup. Then you should be able to place it.

When you tap the "i" it brings up the popup, which is only for information.

barleycoon
01-27-12, 10:27 PM
I'm playing on iphone 4s and I have not been able to place any of the new holiday appliances. I always store enough old appliances so I can place, but after I press the appliance, the pop up saying that I can build is there but I can never place the appliance. What am I doing wrong? I have no issues like this in BS at all.

Your doing nothing wrong at all, interesting it's RS appliances affected again. I feel the pop up's on RS might affect the placing of new appliances. Try placing where you have lots of room, I usually move to the correct place after.
It may take you several attempts try tapping hard and pushing downwards in the middle right side of the tab, eventually the button should highlight and enable you to purchase/place the new appliance. Good luck and I really hope your able to place all the appliances now, it took me a bit of practice. I've never had problems placing any of the basic appliances on RS or had any problem with them on BS. It just all the new batch of appliances.

johnsmommy
01-28-12, 06:08 AM
Thanks! I was getting pretty frustrated.

barleycoon
01-28-12, 06:21 AM
Thanks! I was getting pretty frustrated.

Your very welcome, I know it is frustrating I've been there myself.