PDA

View Full Version : How many times for a first prize?

mtytomlinson
01-27-12, 07:49 PM
I'm just curious, how many times have you guys tried for a second/first prize item? :)

pinkster73
01-27-12, 08:01 PM
I have bought many boxes in farm. I've never once got a first place prize.

hushkat
01-27-12, 08:03 PM
Not really sure how to answer this. I have never bought a mystery box expecting to get a first prize. I will only buy a box if the prizes are at least somewhat interesting to me at all levels.

pinkster73
01-27-12, 08:08 PM
Not really sure how to answer this. I have never bought a mystery box expecting to get a first prize. I will only buy a box if the prizes are at least somewhat interesting to me at all levels.

Oh don't get me wrong, I've never expected a first place prize. I buy boxes knowing full well the risk and stats.

Ic3e
01-27-12, 08:12 PM
None ^^|| I only got a 3rd place item and that was it. I only got one box.

sylvie4163
01-27-12, 08:24 PM
I usually get first prizes within 5 tries, usually on try number one or two. :)

mtytomlinson
01-27-12, 08:29 PM
I usually get first prizes within 5 tries, usually on try number one or two. :)

Wow!! That's fast.. Youve used at least 100gems by then o:

nmishii
01-27-12, 08:32 PM
Well I bought 3 boxes accidentally, so I guess for those I wasn't trying for 1st or 2nd place.

For the ones I intended to buy, I never expect to get 1st or 2nd place because of the odds. Besides often they take up too much space.

Once I bought 2 boxes just to get under 100 gems in BS and my first choice was one of the 4th place items. I got 2nd and 3rd.

driftboutique
01-27-12, 08:42 PM
I've bought wayyy too many boxes and I only have three first place items across all games -- the Eiffel Tower in BS and the blue dress and leopard coat in Fashion. I bought the Madeleine Tin almost 20 times, so it's not that surprising that I managed a good prize (although it wasn't what I was hoping for). I do love the blue dress.

I have a decent number of second places, but only one was a really lucky draw -- I got the Chrysler building on the first try without even knowing what any of the prizes were in that box.

shakiba
01-27-12, 08:59 PM
I only got 4th and 3rd prizes. Sigh... and I dont buy gems.. woo hoo -_-

mtytomlinson
01-27-12, 09:12 PM
I've bought wayyy too many boxes and I only have three first place items across all games -- the Eiffel Tower in BS and the blue dress and leopard coat in Fashion. I bought the Madeleine Tin almost 20 times, so it's not that surprising that I managed a good prize (although it wasn't what I was hoping for). I do love the blue dress.

I have a decent number of second places, but only one was a really lucky draw -- I got the Chrysler building on the first try without even knowing what any of the prizes were in that box.

Gimme some luck! Haha xD

driftboutique
01-27-12, 09:25 PM
Gimme some luck! Haha xD

I have had no luck with boxes lately, so I think someone already took all mine, LOL

dalula
01-29-12, 11:44 AM
Never ever have I gotten a 1st prize. I only got 2 second prizes and they weren't even my main account games. :(

sissy8
01-29-12, 11:48 AM
me 2 i never do it again stupid milkbottles, flowers barn, i don t know, everything i dont want:confused:

sylvie4163
01-29-12, 11:51 AM
I have had no luck with boxes lately, so I think someone already took all mine, LOL

I took it. :p

mtytomlinson
01-30-12, 12:53 AM
me 2 i never do it again stupid milkbottles, flowers barn, i don t know, everything i dont want:confused:

Haha Ikr!! I hope TL makes the forth prizes more worth...

hushkat
01-30-12, 03:31 AM
Haha Ikr!! I hope TL makes the forth prizes more worth...

Agreed... I know it's a gamble when you buy the mystery box but I got 4th prize from the faux fur and got a floor light! You can buy a floor light for 3 gems :(