PDA

View Full Version : I am not receiving my requested items AGAIN!

chillda
01-27-12, 06:46 PM
Is anyone experiencing this on the new valentines goal? I have over 200 neighbors :confused:

Ic3e
01-27-12, 07:06 PM
No when I requested I got them. I don't know what might be happening to you but let it take some time because your neighbors might be from a different time zone but if this continues try and contact TL.

chillda
01-27-12, 07:27 PM
How lucky! I don't think it's time zone problem,I sent request from my first device to my second and third devices,the request didn't show up on the second n third devices, I guess the rest of my neighbors also didn't receive my request too. I don't think TL can help,cos starting from the Xmas version, I already experienced that. Maybe I am just out of luck?

nmishii
01-27-12, 07:34 PM
You can only receive 20 items from requests a day, starting at 12 am PST (GMT-8). One reason might be that you have maxed out for the day. Your request will show up in your neighbors material requests list at 12 am PST for those neighbors who do not have other requests of yours to process first.

Your request gets queued up for each neighbor. If you sent the request to all 200 neighbors, and all 200 were active and accepted your request, then it would take 10 days for all your neighbors to send you that request, assuming TL allows requests to linger that long.

barleycoon
01-27-12, 08:20 PM
Is anyone experiencing this on the new valentines goal? I have over 200 neighbors :confused:

Try force closing the app, it works for me sometimes for receiving requested items. Also could try deleting the app and redownloading , it may help. Don't worry your game progress is safe on TLs server. Please let the forum/ TL know if it persists.

trilogylass
01-27-12, 08:29 PM
I'm having trouble in Restaurant version of Valentine receiving requested gifts. I've requested paint to build sushi, and some of the goals...NADA! It happened yesterday and today...I'm not requesting from everyone just a few selected neighbors and they are not getting requests. I reinstalled and no change. my Bakery version is receiving requests. I will have to wait till tomorrow to try again.