PDA

View Full Version : expansion

jennae814
01-27-12, 06:11 PM
I had a question. I'm on level 20. Before I reached the level it said it would unlock that epanaion size. When I reached it , the option then changed to say I needed 20 neighbors! I obtained 20 neighbors and then the option changed to me needing to buy the expansion
Size! What gives?

kooky panda
01-27-12, 06:21 PM
Once you reach the required neighbors to expand that option goes away and now it shows the amount of coins you need to buy the expansion.

some of the levels have 2 requirements (certain amout of nbrs, plus certain amount of coins to buy the expansion)

jennae814
01-27-12, 06:28 PM
Is it also that you have to go in size order and not skip to a bigger size?

kooky panda
01-27-12, 06:30 PM
Is it also that you have to go in size order and not skip to a bigger size?

yes you have to buy each expanion in order. You cannot skip.

jennae814
01-27-12, 08:29 PM
Oh! Ok I was a lil discouraged that the game would tease you like that but it makes sense going in order I guess thank you for the wisdom! :)

barleycoon
01-27-12, 08:38 PM
Oh! Ok I was a lil discouraged that the game would tease you like that but it makes sense going in order I guess thank you for the wisdom! :)

I too thought I'd try and skip a few expansions when I started playing the story games, your right it does by showing all the options possibly make you think you can choose a higher expansion. It is surprising how quick players go though the expansions especially early on in the games.

jennae814
01-27-12, 09:45 PM
Hi! Yeah, either they are playing 24/7 racking up their cash or buying 20 or 40 gems and using those to expand! It's all good tho :) I like the game overall

barleycoon
01-27-12, 10:14 PM
Hi! Yeah, either they are playing 24/7 racking up their cash or buying 20 or 40 gems and using those to expand! It's all good tho :) I like the game overall

I'm glad you enjoy the game, I adore playing fashion story one of my favourite app's. It does get easier with having more stock.