PDA

View Full Version : Valentine vs Christmas version question

TimeForACuppaTea
01-27-12, 05:29 PM
I want to download the new Valentine version, but I'm really close to mastering all the Holiday catalogs that are supposed to be removed. So my question is....

Can anyone tell me if the Holiday catalogs are still available in the Valentine version OR do they vanish from both the Valentine and the Holiday versions once you download the new Valentine version? I need to know if they remain in at least one version once you download the Valentine version.

I still need to finish the White Swan catalog and Lady in Red catalogs. I'm at 3 1/2 mastery for both. So if they vanish once you download the new version I'll stick with where I'm at until I'm done.

Also, they've given free "gifts" of clothes in the past for downloading via popup in the game. Any free gift this time?

cp0926
01-27-12, 05:55 PM
No free gift that I saw but no worries, all the Christmas content still exists in the valentines version!!!!! Hope this helps!

awertie
01-27-12, 06:34 PM
I want to download the new Valentine version, but I'm really close to mastering all the Holiday catalogs that are supposed to be removed. So my question is....

Can anyone tell me if the Holiday catalogs are still available in the Valentine version OR do they vanish from both the Valentine and the Holiday versions once you download the new Valentine version? I need to know if they remain in at least one version once you download the Valentine version.

I still need to finish the White Swan catalog and Lady in Red catalogs. I'm at 3 1/2 mastery for both. So if they vanish once you download the new version I'll stick with where I'm at until I'm done.

Also, they've given free "gifts" of clothes in the past for downloading via popup in the game. Any free gift this time?

They gave free gifts? Really? Do you have an example?

TimeForACuppaTea
01-27-12, 08:01 PM
Think it was the Halloween version. They gave everyone the Pirate costume if you downloaded via in game popup. But if you went to iTunes and downloaded it directly you didn't get it.

Thanks CP, that helps a lot. Exactly what I needed to know.

hushkat
01-27-12, 08:04 PM
Think it was the Halloween version. They gave everyone the Pirate costume if you downloaded via in game popup. But if you went to iTunes and downloaded it directly you didn't get it.

Thanks CP, that helps a lot. Exactly what I needed to know.

I think this was android only.

awertie
01-27-12, 09:13 PM
I wish I got a free gift...

driftboutique
01-27-12, 09:27 PM

I heard about some iOS users getting prizes for downloading. There was a raven tree in restaurant, too. But only some people got the offers. And I don't think there are any incentives this time around.

expressW
01-27-12, 11:03 PM

Androids don't get holiday version's. So this is an IOS thing. iOS players got 7extra gems and a special item such as pirate outfit or raven tree for downloading Halloween version.

driftboutique
01-27-12, 11:24 PM
Androids don't get holiday version's. So this is an IOS thing. iOS players got 7extra gems and a special item such as pirate outfit or raven tree for downloading Halloween version.

While iOS users have received gems in the distant past, this practice was disallowed by Apple long before Halloween 2011. I think this may be an urban legend :)

expressW
01-27-12, 11:36 PM
While iOS users have received gems in the distant past, this practice was disallowed by Apple long before Halloween 2011. I think this may be an urban legend :)

I actually got the free pirate outfit on fashion on my bf's iPhone. :)
As for the free gems, that was unintentional on TLs part I think. My theory is that there were 7 introductory gems for new players but they got added to your account if you already played regular version.

nmishii
01-27-12, 11:43 PM
No, TL released Halloween Farm first and people got 7 gems. I guess they broke the Apple rules. Here's one thread. Posts 37 and 49, then I stopped looking:
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18559-Farm-Story-Halloween-In-Itunes-App-Store/page2

It was to random people. Then they stopped the gems and gave out a witch cat to random players. Random Fashion and Restaurant players got decorations. A bunch of people complained, so by the time they released Bakery those players got nothing.

deweii
01-28-12, 07:26 AM
Hi TeamLava..i wanna ask you what is happening to my shop? I cant collect my tips on my table n my food? Even i cant accept any item from my nbr or even sent tips? Can u gave me an answer? ASAP