PDA

View Full Version : Farm story friendly

pegasus2010
01-27-12, 03:53 PM
Love my farm love my nbrs. Sorry censorship is in vogue here. The opposite of love is not hate. It is indifference. TL obviously has a a clientele that Cares enough to be assertive. TL should embrace this caring crowd with an 80% off gem sale and free hotdogs. Please don't gig me for this post. I think everyone has the right to free speech. I just want both sides to Get It regarding the TL/player relationship. Peace

Rachael98
01-27-12, 04:01 PM
Freedom of Speech, by the way, is different to abiding by the ToS...if that's what you're talking about.

But, umm...what are you talking about?:confused:

pinkster73
01-27-12, 04:08 PM
She wants hot dogs and a gem sale.

driftboutique
01-27-12, 04:21 PM
Now that you mention it, I would also enjoy some hot dogs and an 80% off sale. TL, make it so.

Rachael98
01-27-12, 04:22 PM
I think TL might lose a little profit on 80%...

driftboutique
01-27-12, 04:32 PM
I think TL might lose a little profit on 80%...

Point taken. Okay... let's do 80% off hot dogs and free gems for everyone! Wait, that doesn't work either.

What about unlimited hot dogs... with free chili... and 50% off gems. Final offer.

pinkster73
01-27-12, 04:46 PM
point taken. Okay... Let's do 80% off hot dogs and free gems for everyone! Wait, that doesn't work either.

What about unlimited hot dogs... With free chili... And 50% off gems. Final offer.

.......done........

pinkster73
01-27-12, 04:47 PM
Oh wait, its not up to me.

viviansmo
01-27-12, 08:15 PM
Gems & hot dogs sound good to me!

nmishii
01-27-12, 08:21 PM
Sounds good to me too. But if its not asking too much, I would also like free cheese on my free hot dogs with free chili.

lesleypsg1
01-27-12, 09:13 PM
I'll skip the hot dogs and chilli, unless they're vegetarian, but I could go for a big gem sale about now. I'm lvl 96 in most games now so redecorating is my biggest fun. But I wait for BIG sales. Seeing we are into valentine spirit, how about some 'love' TL and give us a 60% off sale ;). I'd have to restock my four fav games .....showing you the love right back :)

pinkster73
01-27-12, 09:26 PM
After we eat chili dogs we can go flip some tables!

nmishii
01-27-12, 09:29 PM
After we eat chili dogs we can go flip some tables!

Chili cheese dogs. And we can flip tables anywhere but in my restaurant and bakery.

driftboutique
01-27-12, 09:30 PM
I just want everyone to know that as far as I'm concerned, a chili dog without cheese is no chili dog of mine.

nmishii
01-27-12, 10:06 PM
I just want everyone to know that as far as I'm concerned, a chili dog without cheese is no chili dog of mine.

Same here.

nicola_grant
01-28-12, 01:34 AM
I just can't afford gems right now with everything that is going on, even with a sale :(

nicola_grant
01-28-12, 02:12 AM

I'm not 100% sure what a chilli dog is. I'm thinking maybe a hotdog? But other than in Amsterdam, I've never seen anyone put cheese on a hotdog, and when I tried it in Amsterdam, it was awful.

nmishii
01-28-12, 03:12 AM
I'm not 100% sure what a chilli dog is. I'm thinking maybe a hotdog? But other than in Amsterdam, I've never seen anyone put cheese on a hotdog, and when I tried it in Amsterdam, it was awful.

Put chili inbetween the hot dog and the cheese, and it won't be awful:

http://simplyrecipes.com/recipes/chili_dog/

pegasus2010
01-28-12, 08:40 AM
My somewhat sarcastic post is ironic. I haven't had a gem page since last year. TL says be patient. l can't buy any gems, sale or not. let them eat hotdogs... I support the ******* because I actually want to play and spend gems

MiniLaura
01-28-12, 12:09 PM
I hope the 80% sale happens on Jan 29, starting at midnight GMT and lasts for 24 hours :rolleyes:

pinkster73
01-28-12, 12:27 PM
I hope the 80% sale happens on Jan 29, starting at midnight GMT and lasts for 24 hours :rolleyes:

That would be lovely!

sourlicorice2
01-28-12, 12:35 PM
Don't care about a sale right now as I'm not buying gems but I sure would hate to miss out on free chili cheese hotdogs ;-)

sylvie4163
01-28-12, 12:48 PM
Haha, and all of the people doing that blackout will be totally pizzed :p

barleycoon
01-28-12, 12:52 PM
My somewhat sarcastic post is ironic. I haven't had a gem page since last year. TL says be patient. l can't buy any gems, sale or not. let them eat hotdogs... I support the ******* because I actually want to play and spend gems

Have you reported this issue and had any assistance at all? Which device are you playing on? What have you tried so far to correct this issue?

GarBear56
01-28-12, 01:07 PM
If you supply the hot dogs, I'll get Silver Floss to provide free sauerkraut!

pinkster73
01-28-12, 01:08 PM
If you supply the hot dogs, I'll get Silver Floss to provide free sauerkraut!

No offence but ewwwww

missvampu
01-28-12, 01:09 PM
How can they lose profit. It's not like they purchase the gems from a bulk supplier. TL are just greedy when's the last time we had a gem reduction. They used to be weekly but not anymore.

putka
01-29-12, 12:03 AM
How can they lose profit. It's not like they purchase the gems from a bulk supplier. TL are just greedy when's the last time we had a gem reduction. They used to be weekly but not anymore.

Lol, was wondering the same thing! Bulk gem supplier, hahahhah!

I am also wondering how exactly is the ******* hurting people that they wish the 80% happens on 29th only?

sourlicorice2
01-29-12, 12:48 AM

I am also wondering how exactly is the ******* hurting people that they wish the 80% happens on 29th only?

They weren't serious about that. It was only said in fun. I'm *******ing myself for the day. I took no offense to those posts, it was all just in fun not meant to be serious. I found it funny myself lol

MiniLaura
01-29-12, 06:42 AM

It was a joke because
1) TL will never give a 80% sale.
2) TL is pretty much ignoring the blackout/*******.

sourlicorice2
01-29-12, 06:55 AM
It was a joke because
1) TL will never give a 80% sale.

I agree with number one and two but it was worth a try lol

pegasus2010
01-29-12, 07:09 AM
TL engineering replied. They know about missing gem page and they are working on it. That was a month ago and that reply took weeks of email to get! So I spend my cash on bulk hotdogs and vats of chili

MiniLaura
01-29-12, 07:10 AM
I should amend my statement. At least right now TL is ignoring the blackout. If it actually hurts their bottom line in some way they might respond. But I don't think it will affect them.

cheezypoof187
01-30-12, 12:07 AM
I actually want to purchase some gems to get some things on Farm Story. It would be nice to get a valentine something with the purchase of gems, but if that doesn't happen then a discount would be good too. I understand the ******* but I rather enjoy playing the game & would rather play it than think about *******ing. Keep it going TL!!!

iusedtobedigusr
01-30-12, 12:14 AM
TL engineering replied. They know about missing gem page and they are working on it. That was a month ago and that reply took weeks of email to get! So I spend my cash on bulk hotdogs and vats of chili
So no rolls? No Cheese? I know a few disappointed people will be there. LMAO

iusedtobedigusr
01-30-12, 12:19 AM
And No TL knew it happened and wants you to think had no effect, but when put in numbers next month to Apple etc.. They will have to say why Log On's, Game Time etc was way down on that day ad everyone that wants to buy them out or even Apple visits these forums.

pinkster73
01-30-12, 08:08 AM
Off topic alert:

My mom used to tell me that they used all the old phone books to make hot dog weiners. Mmmmm old phone books with chili, delicious :p

sourlicorice2
01-30-12, 08:10 AM
Off topic alert:

My mom used to tell me that they used all the old phone books to make hot dog weiners. Mmmmm old phone books with chili, delicious :p

ROFL and ewwww lol

putka
01-31-12, 04:17 PM

Maybe so. Maybe not ;)

ohdiscordia
01-31-12, 04:24 PM
They did try super hard to pretend it wasn't happening, all the the threads mentioning it were locked since it wasn't a "TL sponsored event" like they would sponsor that xDD but LOL at the thought of a gem warehouse.. what are you losing by throwing us a bone with a gem sale?

ohdiscordia
01-31-12, 04:24 PM
Maybe an Android gem sale, since we get ripped off on other fun stuff

putka
01-31-12, 04:32 PM
Trying super hard to hide the fact that it was happening is kind of the opposite of ignoring.

I have no idea if current developments have anything to do with the thing they were "ignoring", but i personally find it.... curious that they decided to listen to "player feedback" on the afternoon of the 29th, not the day before, for example.

putka
01-31-12, 04:37 PM
Lol, i keep thinking the 29th was yesterday. So, the day after the 29th, not the afternoon of.

iusedtobedigusr
01-31-12, 04:44 PM
Off topic alert:

I always heard was Pig Guts and Snouts.. Why I take in Aroma of a Good Chili Dog with extra onion before I bite into it.

ohdiscordia
01-31-12, 04:47 PM
Trying super hard to hide the fact that it was happening is kind of the opposite of ignoring.

I have no idea if current developments have anything to do with the thing they were "ignoring", but i personally find it.... curious that they decided to listen to "player feedback" on the afternoon of the 29th, not the day before, for example.

Exactly .. they were going out of their way to shut down any whisper of it on the forums, what, are we living in the Capitol? Nice.. and yeah hahah that is curious, but its disappointing, like they didn't think it was serious and people would vote with their wallet. I'm glad the prices reverted, but now our efforts should go to device parity and gem traps now.

ohdiscordia
01-31-12, 04:49 PM
I always heard was Pig Guts and Snouts.. Why I take in Aroma of a Good Chili Dog with extra onion before I bite into it.

Ugh, I've always tried to avoid hearing about hot dogs since I like them :( now I have to load up with extra chili now

iusedtobedigusr
01-31-12, 05:02 PM
Ugh, I've always tried to avoid hearing about hot dogs since I like them :( now I have to load up with extra chili now
LOL you don't wanna know whats in your rolls. Or that Chili!!!

ohdiscordia
01-31-12, 05:35 PM
Mmm not chili that I made! Nothing but yummy deliciousness, but its not like I grind my own cow or anything haha