PDA

View Full Version : Expanding your nightclub by neighbors option

KylieM777
01-27-12, 01:41 PM
Hi,

Im new to this game for 2wks now. And while i was in design mode of the game, wanting to expand there was an option to expand by having 10 neighbors...Now that Ive reached my 10 neighbors, the option is no longer there. How come? and if it wasnt going to be there, what was the point of that??? Please help! It also had that option and then disappears when u reach the amt of neighbors. Very Odd

KylieM777
01-27-12, 01:43 PM
Opps noticed a typo in my thread, please read this version instead:

Hi,

Im new to this game for 2wks now. And while i was in design mode of the game, wanting to expand there was an option to expand by having 10 neighbors...Now that Ive reached my 10 neighbors, the option is no longer there. How come? and if it wasnt going to be there, what was the point of that??? Please help! It also had that option and then disappears when u reach the amt of neighbors In Fashion Story as well. Very Odd

driftboutique
01-27-12, 01:50 PM
Once you reach the required number of neighbors, you are offered the option to expand using coins or gems. Because you now have the required number of neighbors, you can now purchase that expansion. Hope that makes sense... it's a confusing concept to explain.

KylieM777
01-27-12, 01:55 PM
It always had the option buying to expand using gems or coins...I just thought it would be more affordable for me with the whole neighbor idea, since i dont have enough coins or no gems. I still dont have enough, and still confused as to why that option was even there.

iusedtobedigusr
01-27-12, 02:05 PM
Having neighbors is just Part of the requirements to expand. You need the # of neighbors and the Coins or Gems. You next expansion will require having a certain # of neighbors too plus coins or gems, If you don't add until then.

barleycoon
01-27-12, 02:05 PM
It always had the option buying to expand using gems or coins...I just thought it would be more affordable for me with the whole neighbor idea, since i dont have enough coins or no gems. I still dont have enough, and still confused as to why that option was even there.

The player's have two options for expansions coins and nbrs together, you will find the number increases as you go though the level's. Then the gem option no nbrs are required for this option. It does get a bit easier to build up coins, use normal flooring by the drink counters as the customers don't drink if dance floor is placed there. Have a clear path to the counters and the doorway.