PDA

View Full Version : *****ers

noelania
01-27-12, 10:11 AM
I needed 5 paint for my oven I had 3 and I got one from one of my daughters which is 4 and asked my other daughter to send me one and the game tells her I'm not able to recieve anymore gifts she hasn't gifted me in days so now I know that it's set up for someone not to get the last piece so u spend gems on it. That's messes up !!!!

kattybell
01-27-12, 10:14 AM
You are probably maxed out on gifts for the day, she should be able to send it to you tomorrow.

barleycoon
01-27-12, 10:27 AM
I needed 5 paint for my oven I had 3 and I got one from one of my daughters which is 4 and asked my other daughter to send me one and the game tells her I'm not able to recieve anymore gifts she hasn't gifted me in days so now I know that it's set up for someone not to get the last piece so u spend gems on it. That's messes up !!!!

Could tell your daughter to try deleting the app and redownloading, it may help if it's a bug issue affecting the gifting system. Don't worry the game progress is safe on TL's server.

noelania
01-27-12, 11:24 AM
Now maybe this makes more sense to me, I still don't understand because she gifted her sister in front of me so maybe it is that she has a bug

bobbyrae
01-27-12, 11:28 AM
Now maybe this makes more sense to me, I still don't understand because she gifted her sister in front of me so maybe it is that she has a bug

You are able to receive only 20 gifts from neighbours per day. If you have already reached that limit then she would have receive the maxed out message.

piggiful
01-27-12, 11:34 AM
or if you have 10 gifts sitting on your queue for you to accept/reject (even if you have not reached 20 max gift over the 24 hour period)...you get the same error message on the gifter side. It's not very user friendly, but I think that's what someone figured out.