PDA

View Full Version : Limited Time items

Limaxa
01-27-12, 08:06 AM
Hello everyone. I just wanted to admit One thing, which i really don't like. I Play Farm, Fashion, Bakery and Restaurant Story. As you all know there are those Limited Time items. People say it's random if you can buy it. But i don't think so. I Play all those Games since 1 Year now, and i got ALL Limited Time offers in Farm, Bakery and Restaurant.. Exactly all. But i never saw one Limited Time offer in Fashion Story. For me, that's not random. It's just normal for me to have them in Farm, Restaurant and Bakery, i Even did not know that these offers are random. Is it possible to make them really random? I would love to see one in Fashion Story. Tanks!

barleycoon
01-27-12, 08:13 AM
The limited time offers, I feel are random. I play on two devices and on many occasion's I don't get offers's on both.
I would love all player's to recieve these special time limited offer's.

Limaxa
01-27-12, 08:19 AM
The limited time offers, I feel are random. I play on two devices and on many occasion's I don't get offers's on both.
I would love all player's to recieve these special time limited offer's.
I'm happy about the fact that i get them every Week, but there were some items in fashion Story what i really wanted to buy, but i Know i won't be able to :(

barleycoon
01-27-12, 08:40 AM
I'm happy about the fact that i get them every Week, but there were some items in fashion Story what i really wanted to buy, but i Know i won't be able to :(

I'm really glad you're offered them every week, It is frustrating though if you want an item and know you can't.
I do hope, that TL might eventually be able to offer all player's the limited time special gem offer's. I think all the player's would love a change like that, I think it's such a shame when player's ask for help on here to get the limited time offers.
It means the player's are unable to help really.

ultrafrog
01-27-12, 09:06 AM
Is there any good reasoning behind why limited time offers are only offered to a selection of random players?

barleycoon
01-27-12, 09:13 AM
Is there any good reasoning behind why limited time offers are only offered to a selection of random players?

I don't think there is, It is distressing for player's when they simply are not offered this special limited time offer.
I too have not alway's been offered every limited time offer, had I been offered it I would have purchased this item.
I feel it would be to TL's benefit to offer to every player.