PDA

View Full Version : Breeding problem with star quarterback out of sync and baby vanished

kmyfarmer
01-27-12, 07:17 AM
This morning I just saw that my baby star quarterback was ready in the nursery. Placed it on the store next to its cute parents and then starting breeding a pom pom poodle. Following that I got the out of sync message and puff my baby star quarterback is no longer with its parents.
Anyone had this problem? I would like to have the baby back without having to breed it again. Is it possible? I haven't emailed support yet.
Thanks !

barleycoon
01-27-12, 09:09 AM
Try restarting your device to see if it reappears, I'm sorry this has happened to you as well. If the baby star quarterback still does not show. Please advise the forum/TL of which devise, devise version and game version, thanks. So the player's can try to help you further, if the player's can not help any further. The issue may be passed onto a moderator to see what else can be done to help. Has this happened before with any other zoo animal's?

maxspetstore
01-28-12, 08:18 PM
I had just finished breeding my first start quarterback and had started my second and went back to check on in it and it was no longer breeding. I also never got my bullfrogs when I paid the gems to finish that process. I paid the gems on another one and never got that animal as well. It is because I didn't breed them or what?

MiniLaura
01-29-12, 06:29 AM
I also never got my bullfrogs when I paid the gems to finish that process. I paid the gems on another one and never got that animal as well. It is because I didn't breed them or what?

Did you start BREEDING the bullfrog and the other pet and then select to speed up the process with gems?

OR

Did you pick "SKIP for X gems" from a goal menu/description?

If you actually bred the pets, you need to contact TL support. If you paid to SKIP, then you skipped breeding the pets, and you will not get them.

strawberryshortcake10
02-03-12, 06:33 PM
This morning I just saw that my baby star quarterback was ready in the nursery. Placed it on the store next to its cute parents and then starting breeding a pom pom poodle. Following that I got the out of sync message and puff my baby star quarterback is no longer with its parents.
Anyone had this problem? I would like to have the baby back without having to breed it again. Is it possible? I haven't emailed support yet.

Thanks !

I also placed my baby star quarterback this morning and then set up the 2nd one to start breeding. I was trying to complete the side goal to earn 5 gems and now my final step is one hour from being completed and the goal is completely gone!!! Annoying because as of this morning there was still days left on the limit we are given to complete goal. Now my 2nd pup is getting ready to be born and if this gets fixed after I place it I will lose out on earning the gems for this task. Combine this with the fact that when I send out requests on my iphone, my ipod never even recieves the request. This tells me why it takes 3 days to recieve 5 items from 62 neighbors! Most of them never even know I need anything!

Yes I did delete and reinstall the app, restart my phone and I am playing in the Valentine version. Frustrating.