PDA

View Full Version : Goals For NightClub !!

Omoto
01-27-12, 06:40 AM
Hi EveryBody !
We See There Goals For Fashion And Farm & Bakery And Restaurant !

What About NightClub !
Can You Set Goals For NightClub ? :o
Pleassssse ,, :D

cr4zy_eights
02-03-12, 11:54 AM
I hate goals. But I would only want goals in NS if we got to unlock an item. Since there is like nothing in NS to purchase.

Limaxa
02-03-12, 11:56 AM
Yes Goals for Nightclub!!! :)

stroberi1
02-04-12, 05:49 PM
i hate goals too. make me confuse..

sourlicorice2
02-05-12, 07:59 AM
I'd like goals for Nightclub. It would give me something to do since I've finished expansions and finished mastering drinks. Kinda getting bored of Nightclub now that all I have left to do is get to level96. Since the updates for Nightclub are usually not so good and really nothing I want for gems or even coins for that matter goals would give me a reason to keep playing. As it is I'm pretty sure I'll be saying goodbye to my nbrs on Nightclub tomorrow and quitting as its just not enjoyable anymore. If there were better items for coins and gems id probably still play as I enjoy redecorating but there isn't all that much nice items to choose from to decorate with.

jannywanny86
02-13-12, 08:20 AM
goals would be good...... nightclub to me has now got boring! same drinks over and over only one drink type maker no goals and all my neighbours are 0 star lol

mushroom79
02-13-12, 09:26 PM
bottomline is: if goals are given for nightclub, then how about andriod users?!

iusedtobedigusr
02-13-12, 09:45 PM
Nightclub is the newest ABANDONED Project by Team"wejustspurtoutideasandwearenothteparents" in what they create, notice just a Gem things and no new drinks??

pika4ever88
02-13-12, 09:59 PM
Nightclub is the newest ABANDONED Project by Team"wejustspurtoutideasandwearenothteparents" in what they create, notice just a Gem things and no new drinks??

Makes sense considering it's not as popular, though don't know if it was because of TL's lack of doing or never a popular idea to start with. Seems bakery and restaurant (and maybe farm) gets them more dough and thus they put more attention there...

lanicefaith
02-13-12, 11:51 PM
Please no goals in club it's sacred frm goals,they can be excessive I would like new drinks and decor options,but no goals