PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Valentine

mushroom79
01-26-12, 11:20 PM
Bakery valentine's is here!!!! I am the first to post it here!!!

mimisarah
01-26-12, 11:47 PM
Lol sorry and hour ago talbomax did with photo lol......I still don't have it :(

irishmeagan
01-26-12, 11:49 PM
Got it on my daughters iPod, but it's not available on my iPad yet :(

pinkster73
01-26-12, 11:50 PM
Bakery valentine's is here!!!! I am the first to post it here!!!

Sorry bud, you're like 5th :p

mimisarah
01-26-12, 11:56 PM
I feel better then...not only my iPad....and not the only one up late

irishmeagan
01-27-12, 12:00 AM
I feel better then...not only my iPad....and not the only one up late

LOL....nope I'm here with you!

mimisarah
01-27-12, 12:02 AM
And we have almost the same name LOL :)

irishmeagan
01-27-12, 12:11 AM
LOL...Yep ��

neefs89
01-27-12, 12:14 AM
Have all of u got it?

yummum2
01-27-12, 12:21 AM
Am i still the only person has hasnt got ANYTHING on this new update? Im on iphone 4 i havent got any goals mo love balloons, wall papers or heart ovens NOTHING. Just a lousy sign which keeps popping up saying VALENTINE COMING SOON!! Whats more annoying feeling like ure thr only one missed off a mass update or having a stinking pop up telling u its coming soon keep crashing ur bakery making u lose coins each time u log in? And b4 any one asks yes im on the orginal bakery story. Yes ive force closed. Yes ive deleted and reinstalled and NO UPDATE FOR ME. pls dont patronise me by giving me the usual SOME PEEPS HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL TUESDAY as i havent had any kind of update since last friday so i dont see why ive suddenly switched to a tues update. And also u lot were all in the same boat as me less than 18 hrs ago wAnting the update......which the majority of u got so u can all appreciate how annoying still not having the update wud be!!!

mimisarah
01-27-12, 12:22 AM
LOL...Yep ��

Yep almost.....I have an H in that meagan

mimisarah
01-27-12, 12:22 AM
Am i still the only person has hasnt got ANYTHING on this new update? Im on iphone 4 i havent got any goals mo love balloons, wall papers or heart ovens NOTHING. Just a lousy sign which keeps popping up saying VALENTINE COMING SOON!! Whats more annoying feeling like ure thr only one missed off a mass update or having a stinking pop up telling u its coming soon keep crashing ur bakery making u lose coins each time u log in? And b4 any one asks yes im on the orginal bakery story. Yes ive force closed. Yes ive deleted and reinstalled and NO UPDATE FOR ME. pls dont patronise me by giving me the usual SOME PEEPS HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL TUESDAY as i havent had any kind of update since last friday so i dont see why ive suddenly switched to a tues update. And also u lot were all in the same boat as me less than 18 hrs ago wAnting the update......which the majority of u got so u can all appreciate how annoying still not having the update wud be!!!

NOP welcome to the club

yummum2
01-27-12, 12:29 AM
Yay mimisarah i am not alone! I wud email TL and ask them to get rid of the condecending COMING SOON pop up. Which keeps crashing my game but im not talking to them at present lol. So frustating not getting update. Its over a wk now that i had any kind of update. Im now waiting for the barrage of comments from peeps telling me to wait till tues and b patient. Forgetting they themselves yesterday b4 they got their update were also saying how frustrating it was!!

mimisarah
01-27-12, 12:36 AM
Update is coming soon lol.....No no for real you will get it!!!! But I am not having all thouse problems with my game :(

yummum2
01-27-12, 02:28 AM
Well well well i have good news! 5 mins after reporting had no valentine update and annoying pop up saying it was coming soon which was causing my bakery to crash and lose coins. I not only have the updates but the full valentine version in my apps!!!! Not sure whether it was coincidence that i suddenly got it 10hrs after everyone got it late last nigt or that TL read my email but i dont care. At last i can spend the day cracking on with the impossibly long winded new goal recipes!! 20lattes at 1 a day or 5 vanilla scoops at 1 every 2 days anyone?!?! But so as not to be classed as a "whinner" i can confirm the new valentine colour schemes are very cute and what new content there is is also very cute and cuddly. So well done TL for that and letting me have it at long last. Not so well done on the vey long winded goals tho but hey maybe i am just whinning!!

jannywanny86
01-27-12, 05:31 AM
wooooooooooooo its here was waiting on it..... lots of goals to do hehehe

irishmeagan
01-27-12, 08:11 AM
Bummer...still no app on my iPad

greygull
01-27-12, 10:54 AM
If you can't find it in the app store, try going to any TL game, and tap on Developers Page on the top right side. I had to do that this morning to find it.