PDA

View Full Version : Adjust food Consumption speed, using this technics, (without Maths)

fecsuper
01-26-12, 09:18 PM
Well this time I did not use Maths, but I thought the words will make you remember me !!!

Here is the new problem:
* I am Stocking out very fast, using my "T design" (I suppose you too, even with your own design)
* I don't like to close my doors, I haven't did it ever, and I am NOT planning to do it. Also I am afraid of FAST SELLING food.
* I want to continue cooking without getting BROKE ( zero Money ).
* I want to have the control of food consumption. I want to adjust the Speed my clients eat food.
* I want to keep Playing, a game with FUN. without Stress.

Solutions I found:
Without making dramatics changes to my design, I did some experiments on my 2 RS. and after playing with my chairs, and with my design, I decided this solution.

* You can adjust the # of VALID SEATS available for your clients, simply by rotate them 180 degrees, So I finish with a seat that is not facing the table, making it a NOT VALID SEAT.
* When you adjust the number of VALID SEATS, on the "T design", let say from 19 to 7, your food consumption DECREASE about a 65% less, if your clients where eating 45,000 plates a day, now they will eat only 15,000 plates a day. ( you will love this, believe me )
* You can adjust the number of VALID SEATS depending on your design, and the type of food you are cooking.
* This time, I cannot give you exact information, because my 2 "T designs", worked different with the reduction of VALID SEATS, I guess is because I am playing at 2 different levels. So this time you have to test by your self. One was reduced by 65% when the other was reduced by 75%. So I believe there is a variable depending on the level you are playing.

NOTE : Your client satisfaction will drop to levels of 10%-75%, depending on the # of VALID SEATS.
I really don't care the client satisfaction, because I am solving my present problem.

Right NOW, my 2 games are BALANCED, and STOCKING UP !!!!!!

My Cash flow is lower, but I still have enough coins to buy stuffs and cook.
My client satisfaction is lower. (around 12%) You will see a LOT of ANGRY FACES, but I don't care.
I still cook what I like, and when I like. And concentrate more in Mastering collectibles, and gems.

Let's think this NEW solution as an accelerator of your CAR, now I have to adjust the SPEED of my RS, if I don't want to CRASH !!!!!

I hope you like this solution, i am offering it to you, so you do not have to Close your door.

Summarizing
* Start with 7 VALID SEATS.
* Increase the number of VALID SEATS, and check if you like it or not.
* Decrease the number of VALID SEATS, to decrease the # of clients.

Try it and tell me if you like it or not !
__________________________________________________ _____________________
For those who want MORE......................
If you need some maths :

How to Know, how many plates per HOUR you RS is EATING ?
1) In RS, Enter design mode, your coin balance will pause.
2) Cancel design mode
3) log out, as fast as you can (do not exit just the game with the menu button of your telephone), (you have to really Quit it)
4) wait 15 minutes ( use a Clock or a Stop Watch, to be precise )
5) enter RS exactly when 15 minutes are elapsed.
6) Check, and write down, how much COINS you earned

The number of PLATES/hour, you are having is exactly the number you just Write DOWN.
COINS EARNED = PLATES/hr
(feels like magic, but I did it to be easy to do.)

Example, if you earn 340 coins during the TEST, then you RS is eating 340 plates/hr.
To know how many plates per day..... Plates/hr times 24 = 340 x 24 = 8160 plates/hr
At x4 coins per plate = $32640 total coins.

gott99
01-26-12, 10:13 PM
If you're not min-maxing, You can also make the customers walk further to reach the register.

pinkster73
01-26-12, 10:19 PM
Fecsuper, what do you do for a living? If you don't mind me asking.

fecsuper
01-26-12, 10:20 PM
If you're not min-maxing, You can also make the customers walk further to reach the register.
Yes of course, but is difficult to adjust, and also is hard to Speed, or reduce the Speed of consumption.
I feel this way is Easier for any design. just turn 180 degrees your Chairs, and Adjust the food consumption .

fecsuper
01-26-12, 10:23 PM
Fecsuper, what do you do for a living? If you don't mind me asking.

Why?
I am Electronic System Engineer, I have my own business.

pinkster73
01-26-12, 10:24 PM
Why?
I am Electronic System Engineer, I have my own business.

Because I think you're a genius

fecsuper
01-26-12, 10:26 PM
Because I think you're a genius

LOL, thanks a lot, but I don't feel myself as a genius.
I am not so boring !!!!

gott99
01-26-12, 10:32 PM
I don't see the difficulty when the moving the register nearer or further adjusts the general consumption rate.

pinkster73
01-26-12, 10:38 PM
LOL, thanks a lot, but I don't feel myself as a genius.
I am not so boring !!!!

Geniuses are not boring :)

fecsuper
01-26-12, 10:47 PM
I don't see the difficulty when the moving the register nearer or further adjusts the general consumption rate.

The Reduction you will get is too narrow. Mine solution has a wider reduction.
My method reduce from 100% to a minimum of 12%, with minimal effort, and without changing your Layout. Just turning around the chairs.

But test yourself, move your Host table it in your RS. And check how much you can reduce your consumption.
You can check the plates/hr, using my last part of my post.

I did it in many ways, until I decide which is the best way to do it (for me).
Everybody, can do it the way they like. I am only sharing "how I solve it".

gott99
01-27-12, 12:01 AM
It can go as low as zero, depending on the design. Firstly, increasing walking distance increase time spent.

Secondly, it can be used with set availability control, which yours is a variant of.

figuresk8er88
01-27-12, 08:34 AM
thank you so much!! with your design i finally got maximum consumption each day! even though now the design is kind of messed up... but who cares

barleycoon
01-27-12, 09:02 AM
Thank you so much for providing all this information, it will benefit so many player's.

Sitalips
01-27-12, 01:50 PM
Thats funny because I closed my doors. I thought about putting out one table and one chair until it runs out. I am sure anger will be all over my restaurant but I wont care if they are angry because well it's kind of hard to care about losing one variable to gain another. neither one sounds appealing to me.

gotalotaluv
01-29-12, 06:00 PM
I actually did that (minus the t-design thing - I don't think I quite understand that) - but I only have 8 tables open for food, yes I see the little angry faces marching back out the door but I HAVE FOOD ON THE COUNTER ... YAY!! Blocking the door is the WORST thing one could ever do - the ghost customers attack!

LOL at 1 table and 1 chair ... I thought about that too ..lol

xcellent
01-29-12, 10:20 PM
I actually did that (minus the t-design thing - I don't think I quite understand that) - but I only have 8 tables open for food, yes I see the little angry faces marching back out the door but I HAVE FOOD ON THE COUNTER ... YAY!! Blocking the door is the WORST thing one could ever do - the ghost customers attack!

LOL at 1 table and 1 chair ... I thought about that too ..lol

I never have problem blocking the door.... No ghost customer attacking..lol!
Those ghosts comes in once i leave my game (door open)..... 50% of my foods are gone (tho i received their payments)...
Putting the host far from the table is a good trick (only during my playtime)... But once i close my game, i am expecting my ghosts customers are having chaos what to food to finish... (it's like a case of--- when the cat is away, the mouse can play!).... Lol!

3squares
01-30-12, 07:49 PM
Now that plates-per-recipe and coins-per-plate has been restored to previous levels, I no longer have to worry about running out of food and will pull out some more chairs. hooray!

:)

1cathy
02-03-12, 02:38 PM
What is ur max walk to the farest chair? I think door will help faster

1cathy
02-03-12, 04:02 PM
What is ur max walk to the farest chair? I think door will help faster
10s seat within 3 steps, level 58
Very curious, can u help me count?
http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt170/pocathk/rs/26572f3b.jpg

1cathy
02-03-12, 04:06 PM
Also, which food to cook will help me faster gain $
Im out of $

fecsuper
02-15-12, 03:47 PM
This are the food, that give more $ per plate served.
Glazed Ham 22 hours
Creme Brulee (M) 22 hours
Stew (M) 46 hours
Roast Chicken 46 hours
Apple Pies 46 hours

But if you are having problems with the # of dishes, cook other plates with 4 coins per plate, with higher servings/hour, like this ones:
Minestrone Soup 5 hours , 300 pl/hr
Chicken Alfredo 2 hours , 312 pl/hr
Smores 4 hours , 331 pl/hr
Strawberry Crepe 2 hours , 337 pl/hr
Grilled Corn 1 hour , 350 pl/hr
Salmon Nigiri 30 minutes, 400pl/hr

The most profitables (plates / coins / hr) recipes right now are:
Smores 4 hours, at 925 $$/hr, with 331 pl/hr, gives 4 coins per plate
Minestrone Soup 5 hours, at 850 $$/hr, with 300 pl/hr, gives 4 coins per plate.
( I did not consider all the 1 hours, 2 hours, and minutes recipes.)

playmystory
02-16-12, 07:18 PM
It can go as low as zero, depending on the design. Firstly, increasing walking distance increase time spent.

Secondly, it can be used with set availability control, which yours is a variant of.

I agree with theory of Consumption Management w/Distance between Bakery Door & Register. It's one way to control the pace of action. I moved my register away from the door so there is more delay btw when the customer enters and when he/she eats/leaves. It was a better pace for my small shop in BS.
Esp. when I could only afford (in time) to serve brownies and coffee, without temporary closures.

Rich88ard
05-21-14, 05:27 AM
Ok. Ill Try.

MEANWHILE...

I Got 1,800 Coins