PDA

View Full Version : bug report restaurant story

soundofthesea
01-26-12, 09:00 PM
1. Your device (iOS, Android, please be as specific as possible) and it's version number
=> Android, Galaxy tab 7.0 FROYO.DL08
2. Your games version (this can be found on the bottom of the Help/FAQ page)
=> 1.3.5
3. A description of the problem, and what you were doing when the problem occurred
=> when I change floor, error occurs and game closed.
the last time when it was normally functionning, the network had been disconnected during changing floors. and after that, I cannot change floor. everytime I try to change floor, game stops.

=> the renaissance table, when I roate it, the table image is not showing on my screen.
4. If possible, a screenshot of the problem
=> sorry, no screens.

nmishii
01-26-12, 09:05 PM
When a image is "new" to the game, either from a new update or because it was in your cache that was cleared, you'll get no image with a static TL "waiting" circle. If you wait long enough, the image will appear.

Lately on my Android, on all my games, all of a sudden all the recent images look like that, and won't go back to normal. Its annoying.

barleycoon
01-26-12, 09:09 PM
I'm not sure if you've tried deleting the app and redownloading. Don't worry your game progress is safe on TLs server.
Also could try restarting your device and try visiting a nbr before you try to place the floor tiles. It might help.
Please let the forum/TL know if the issue continues, thanks.

queentina3
01-26-12, 09:19 PM
When a image is "new" to the game, either from a new update or because it was in your cache that was cleared, you'll get no image with a static TL "waiting" circle. If you wait long enough, the image will appear.

Lately on my Android, on all my games, all of a sudden all the recent images look like that, and won't go back to normal. Its annoying.

It is very annoying, especially when you're trying to tip the table that has the circle or pick up a tip from it. A few of the images I swear I tapped in the right spot, but it took me 3 times before the tip would stick.

soundofthesea
01-26-12, 09:25 PM
I deleted the game and download/install it, it works. thanks.
It's strange though. I reinstalled a week ago, it still hadn't worked.

nmishii
01-26-12, 09:33 PM
I deleted the game and download/install it, it works. thanks.
It's strange though. I reinstalled a week ago, it still hadn't worked.

I've restarted my game and device, and reinstalled the app. It helps for a short period. Then it'll come back.

nmishii
01-26-12, 09:37 PM
It is very annoying, especially when you're trying to tip the table that has the circle or pick up a tip from it. A few of the images I swear I tapped in the right spot, but it took me 3 times before the tip would stick.

I got pretty good at being able to find unwatered crops and untipped tables when there are no images. But when I can't find anything, I have to restart my game and go back to make sure I don't look stupid and post "full" when its not. And then 3 or 4 neighbors later, it goes back to not displaying the images.

queentina3
01-27-12, 02:11 PM
I got pretty good at being able to find unwatered crops and untipped tables when there are no images. But when I can't find anything, I have to restart my game and go back to make sure I don't look stupid and post "full" when its not. And then 3 or 4 neighbors later, it goes back to not displaying the images.

Same here. I do find it amusing at times watching the customers sitting on "thin air".