PDA

View Full Version : glitch: "bakery out of sync", lost parts

dominick70
01-26-12, 03:36 PM
This is the 4th time this has happened to me (at least), I collect enough parts to build something, build it, then get a "your bakery is out of sync..." message, the new stove is un-built and I lose the parts I just spent to build it. Any one else had this happen? I am on a droid x, regularly update the game.

pinkster73
01-26-12, 03:40 PM
I just lost a 24 gem fountain in farm an hour ago due an out of sync. I'm not happy.

barleycoon
01-26-12, 03:44 PM
This is the 4th time this has happened to me (at least), I collect enough parts to build something, build it, then get a "your bakery is out of sync..." message, the new stove is un-built and I lose the parts I just spent to build it. Any one else had this happen? I am on a droid x, regularly update the game.

Sorry this is happening to you, have you tried deleting the app and redownloading, it may help don't worry your game progress is safe on TLs server. Could also try restarting your device. Please let the forum/TL know if the issue persists and please provide the following device version, game version and device, thank you.

piggiful
01-26-12, 03:46 PM
Welcome to the club:)
If you **** or delete the game and reload or reinstall before it reconnects, you will get your parts back when it resyncs with the server.
If the reconnect or resync has already happen with the server, then you are screwed. The server will take the numbers on your device over what's on the server because they are lower.
That pretty much applies to plate count, gold, xp, gem and parts that you have lost over out of sync issue.

It rips me off countless times a day. That's why I try to make sure the game is currently in sync when I perform major events (spending gems or building cookers). Unfortunately I just lost 30 parts yesterday, since I did it first thing in the morning when I was still half asleep:(
So basically I lost 30 parts and 10k in gold, since I had to get rid of it to start making food.

pinkster73
01-26-12, 03:52 PM
Sorry this is happening to you, have you tried deleting the app and redownloading, it may help don't worry your game progress is safe on TLs server. Could also try restarting your device. Please let the forum/TL know if the issue persists and please provide the following device version, game version and device, thank you.

I have done all this. Doesn't work. HTC desire gingerbread, most current version of farm.

barleycoon
01-26-12, 04:00 PM
I have done all this. Doesn't work. HTC desire gingerbread, most current version of farm.

I would report the issue to support, email support@teamlava.com including your storm8 ID, and the game it occurred on.
I'm sorry this happened to you as well, I'm sure support can check your game and find out what's going on.

pinkster73
01-26-12, 05:20 PM
I just lost a 24 gem fountain in farm an hour ago due an out of sync. I'm not happy.

This was my error. I can't add. My bad. Oops